Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark (3192 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Try to read what I post before commenting. I just answered that it is bullshit as you said. You can't weigh it because it is a spiritual body.
You need the reading glasses, bro. You wrote 'You can weigh soul'
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

So where's your weighing experiment?
You have still not taken heed to what I told you to always try to read before commenting. You are always in a hurry to judge and attack. Relax and comprehend. I don't usually make lengthy posts. Cheers.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Okay so get a copy of it and get answers for yourself. It will deliver you sometime in the future
Too late, bro. I used my last copy to clean my ass. Can I get a nice one? undecided
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

You need the reading glasses, bro. You wrote 'You can weigh soul'
grin grin grin I can see you interpret what I say in your own way. Check what I wrote again
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Too late, bro. I used my last copy to clean my ass. Can I get a nice one? undecided
Okay good for you then. You can even use it to smoke if you like. Many people do that with it.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yeah. That's bullshit. You can weigh soul. Soul is the real you who lives in the body. Your soul will be separated from your body when the body dies

Bro look at what you wrote. You need to ask J boy to give you a fresh pair of eyes. This one u have is useless
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro look at what you wrote. You need to ask J boy to give you a fresh pair of eyes. This one u have is useless
I apologize for that. I corrected myself in the post you quoted me. You can't weigh soul that was why I said it is bullshit if anyone tried to weigh it.
But you are too impatient. You are more interested in attacks. Why?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

I apologize for that. I corrected myself in the post you quoted me. You can't weigh soul that was why I said it is bullshit if anyone tried to weigh it.
But you are too impatient. You are more interested in attacks. Why?
You gave me the armor to attack you with. For example that soul weigh stuff
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
The funny thing is that even the real servants of Satan and the demons, those who are actually enjoying the little pleasures that Satan and their demons masters have to offer in this world, will not say the things that these guys are saying here. This is because they have knowledge of what is going on in this world. They know that good and evil, light and darkness exist. They know there are forces that are in control of the affairs of men. They are probably on their chosen path because of what Satan and the demons have offered them and the freedom to enjoy all kinds of depravities in this present life. They also know exactly what awaits them after their sojourn here. Almost all of them are even "carrying" religion on their heads out there and wouldn't dare do otherwise in order not to blow their cover. So, what do these ones know?

The real servants of Satan and the demons are always looking for higher powers - powers higher than those of their opponents and competitors - to enable them achieve their aims and visions and excel in business. So many of them have travelled the length and breadth of the earth in search of such powers. They know because they have seen things and will not be that ignorant to spew the trash that these ones are spewing here. They know and recognize the real servants of the Kingdom of the Light when they see them. They know real "fire"when they see it and will try to avoid it in order not to get burnt.

So, anyone who is saying the things - the silly things about the Creator and his Messiah - that these guys are saying here is probably doing so because:

1: This is a faceless forum. There is no way of ascertaining if they actually hold these views in real life.
2: Since here is a faceless forum, their mental state can't really be ascertained.
3: He/she is an agent of the forces of wickedness on a mission to mislead.
4: He/she is an agent of the forces of wickedness on mission to recruit.
5: He/she is still being "carried" by his/her father/mother who is fighting his/her spiritual battles.
6: He/she is a child of Jezebel the witch who is always trying to challenge the authority of Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

The hilarious thing is that some of the guys who are saying these silly things about the Messiah and his Scriptures might even be or were altar boys, mass servants, choristers, etc, whose anuses and vaginas have been torn and are being torn by their spiritual papas. They are only giving vent to their anger, frustration and disappointment here. What a shame!

The scientists who have invented important things in this world didn't say such silly things and probably won't do so. Not that it will alter what is, anyway. So many of them were and are deep into one form of spirituality or the other and did or do so secretly.

Wetin these ones think sey dem sabi?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:
The funny thing is that even the real servants of Satan and the demons, those who are actually enjoying the little pleasures that Satan and their demons masters have to offer in this world, will not say the things that these guys are saying here. This is because they have knowledge of what is going on in this world. They know that good and evil, light and darkness exist. They know there are forces that are in control of the affairs of men. They are probably on their chosen path because of what Satan and the demons have offered them and the freedom to enjoy all kinds of depravities in this present life. They also know exactly what awaits them after their sojourn here. Almost all of them are even "carrying" religion on their heads out there and wouldn't dare do otherwise in order not to blow their cover. So, what do these ones know?

The real servants of Satan and the demons are always looking for higher powers - powers higher than those of their opponents and competitors - to enable them achieve their aims and visions and excel in business. So many of them have travelled the length and breadth of the earth in search of such powers. They know because they have seen things and will not be that ignorant to spew the trash that these ones are spewing here. They know and recognize the real servants of the Kingdom of the Light when they see them. They know real "fire"when they see it and will try to avoid it in order not to get burnt.

So, anyone who is saying the things - the silly things about the Creator and his Messiah - that these guys are saying here is probably doing so because:

1: This is a faceless forum. There is no way of ascertaining if they actually hold these views in real life.
2: Since here is a faceless forum, their mental state can't really be ascertained.
5: He/she is still being "carried" by his/her father/mother who is fighting his/her spiritual battles.
6: He/she is a child of Jezebel the witch who is always trying to challenge the authority of Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

The hilarious thing is that some of the guys who are saying these silly things about the Messiah and his Scriptures might even be or were altar boys, mass servants, choristers, etc, whose anuses and vaginas have been torn and are being torn by their spiritual papas. They are only giving vent to their anger, frustration and disappointment here. What a shame!

The scientists who have invented important things in this world didn't say such silly things and probably won't do so. Not that it will alter what is, anyway. So many of them were and are deep into one form of spirituality or the other and did or do so secretly.

Are you done?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you done?

Do you want more?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

Do you want more?
Oh, please do by all means, good bro.
Quite an enlightening piece you got up there.
<grabs my popcorn and soda>

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, please do by all means, good bro.
Quite an enlightening piece you got up there.
<grabs my popcorn and soda>

Is this a kind of challenge?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

Is this a kind of challenge?
No bro. Im just an ignorant soul thirsting for knowledge from your fountain of knowledge. Please do oblige me, kind sire
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

You gave me the armor to attack you with. For example that soul weigh stuff
Not true. I kept telling you to read before commenting. It shows you were only interested in attacking
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

No bro. Im just an ignorant soul thirsting for knowledge from your fountain of knowledge. Please do oblige me, kind sire

Nah! Don't be coy, jae. You have said some hard things. So, again, is it a challenge?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Not true. I kept telling you to read before commenting. It shows you were only interested in attacking
I responded to your post(which you agree was wrong). How is that my fault?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

Nah! Don't be coy, jae. You have said some hard things. So, again, is it a challenge?
Again, kind sire. Its not. Please proceed….
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

I responded to your post(which you agree was wrong). How is that my fault?
Well, from your posts so far, you seem to be angry whenever people talk about God. Why is it so?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Again, kind sire. Its not. Please proceed….

If it is not, why did you say the kind of things you said here? What is the problem?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by sonmvayina(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Did God say anything about an "antimessiah"?

Or this is just some Christian bull crap
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Well, from your posts so far, you seem to be angry whenever people talk about God. Why is it so?
Angry? Far be it from me. If you engage with a debate with your friends, do you say they are angry at your points ?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

If it is not, why did you say the kind of things you said here? What is the problem?
What points irk you, dear sire?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by sonmvayina(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Ok what is the non scientific proof you have?
Because he said so...
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

What points irk you, dear sire?

What is your problem with the Scriptures?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

What is your problem with the Scriptures?
Scriptures just means book.
According to Merriam-Webster, it specifically means a body of writings considered sacred or authoritative. So which particular 'scriptures' do you allude to, kind sire?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

They'll prolly vaporize his body, just to make sure he's gone. So no future generations of cretards would venerate them grin

grin grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Scriptures just means book.
According to Merriam-Webster, it specifically means a body of writings considered sacred or authoritative. So which particular 'scriptures' do you allude to, kind sire?

Both us know exactly the ones I am talking about.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See unending madness wey dey disturb my life. madman like me just dey discover say joy no dey inside this life of madness wey I dey live so. Kai! Madness na beta punishment for mumu people like me. 😢

Oh, so you know? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Angry? Far be it from me. If you engage with a debate with your friends, do you say they are angry at your points ?
Debate is not anger, but when you begin to mock and use some abusive language, it shows you are angry.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

This thing pain you Sha.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

Both us know exactly the ones I am talking about.
Oh, you mean the hindu scriptures, Brahma? Its quite extensive, sire. Though I have a thing or two against elephant fairy tales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? / Prayer Time And Nafilat Explained / HELP : Paranormal Activity In My House. Should I Move Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.