Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark (3108 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lie to yourself madman, we already know that you have been living in terrors and fear of His Return. So lie to yourself. It won't stop your terrors grin

😂😂😂 I agreed na. I'm living in fear and terror because of the Jewish zombie that's coming back to take people into the clouds. You're right.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

How will someone who will be hiding and trembling in great fear be able to kill someone?
You will be too afraid to look at Him in the face.

We should be scared of someone who was killed with nails on a piece of wood? 😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

😂😂😂 I agreed na. I'm living in fear and terror because of the Jewish zombie that's coming back to take people into the clouds. You're right.

grin who cares? Not even my dustbin is stirred. grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin who cares? Not even my dustbin is stirred. grin

You of course.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

You of course.

In your mad mind!
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I didn't say you said so, I clearly said off point and mad man etc grin

LoLz. OK bud, keep telling yourself that. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

It might be after I am dead here on earth or before that. One thing is certain, the moment you are dead, you await your judgement. Those who are dead who are enemies of God shall recieve their judgement when Jesus Christ comes

Send me a video of dead people being judged. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I'm truly a mad man.

I agree. 😂
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

I agree. 😂

See madness and desperation. grin man don put my name on top post wey hin manufacture. Chai see desperation and konk madness! grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. OK bud, keep telling yourself that. Bwahahahahaha!

You are the one in the telling yourself business. grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one in the telling yourself business. grin

Sure bud, keep saying that, maybe it'll become true. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

We should be scared of someone who was killed with nails on a piece of wood? 😂😂😂😂
He submitted Himself. Without that, you cannot harm Him. He died for you and I so our sins can be washed away through the shedding of His blood
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Sure bud, keep saying that, maybe it'll become true. Bwahahahahaha!

grin See Proof! Did I not say that you are the one in the tell yourself business? grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Send me a video of dead people being judged. LMAO!
If you want to know, wait till you are dead and see yourself being judged and sent to hell
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

If you want to know, wait till you are dead and see yourself being judged and sent to hell

Except the dead are just that...dead. Dead people don't go to court...they are dead.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See Proof! Did I not say that you are the one in the tell yourself business? grin

Sure buddy, keep going, it'll become true any day now. Probably on the day Jesus comes back. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See madness and desperation wey dey do me since last year nai wan finish me now. Chai see desperation and konk madness wey dey worry my life.

If na me tell you now, you no go gree. 😂
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

He submitted Himself. Without that, you cannot harm Him. He died for you and I so our sins can be washed away through the shedding of His blood

Don't worry, he'll submit himself by the time we're done with him.

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Don't worry, he'll submit himself by the time we're done with him.
Alright then. You will surely meet Him someday. Let's see if you would keep to your words.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Except the dead are just that...dead. Dead people don't go to court...they are dead.
You have a soul that still lives after death. It is your flesh that dies. Death only means transition. It is your soul that will face judgement not your body.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

You have a soul that still lives after death. It is your flesh that dies. Death only means transition. It is your soul that will face judgement not your body.

What evidence do you have that a soul exists as you have described?

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

What evidence do you have that a soul exists as you have described?
There are many things that exist that there are no scientific proofs that they exist yet.
Science knows in part. In billion of years to come (if there would be a time like that) science would still be discovering new things.
So let me ask you. Are the things you know now depended on only what has been proved?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

There are many things that exist that there are no scientific proofs that they exist yet.
Science knows in part. In billion of years to come (if there would be a time like that) science would still be discovering new things.
So let me ask you. Are the things you know now depended on only what has been proved?

It depends on what you mean by proved. Certains things cannot be proved because they are entirely subjective but anything with our shared reality general has evidence.

If souls exist in our shared reality then it is very remarkable that with the billions of people who have lived and died we are yet to have unequivocal evidence for souls.

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

It depends on what you mean by proved. Certains things cannot be proved because they are entirely subjective but anything with our shared reality general has evidence.

If souls exist in our shared reality then it is very remarkable that with the billions of people who have lived and died we are yet to have unequivocal evidence for souls.
And who told you there are no evidences of souls?
Well, I know you atheists decide to turn blind eyes to certain things. Try to seek, you will find answers
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

And who told you there are no evidences of souls?
Well, I know you atheists decide to turn blind eyes to certain things. Try to seek, you will find answers

You said there was none not me.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

If na me tell you now, you no go gree. 😂

Ehen see more desperate madness from madman so tay he don dey fabu-fabu post dey put my name on top d fabrication. Chai see konk madness.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Right. Any time from now for the past 1990+years. LoLz. In the next 50yrs you'll still be saying anytime from now. LMAO.
Its getting boring, rn.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:
In the next 3½ years, these are some of the torments that's will come upon the world.
1. Great famines
2. Devastating earthquakes
3. Wars
4. Polluted waters
5. Demonic torments
6. Sun will be darkened
7. Plagues upon plagues
8. Scorched heat from the sun
9. Death of animals and plants
10. Death of 25% of the population
11. Matyred believers
So if the Beliebers would be martyred who would be raptured? Same believers?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Which signs? Is Covid 19 the only pandemic the world has seen? Was there a time war stopped happening? Was there a time all natural disasters ceased?
Bro, its no use engaging these theists in logical reasoning. Exercise in futility.
Covid was a child's play compared to the Black Plaque and Bubonic Plaques that wiped out up to millions of souls. And it cuts across all ages groups, unlike Covid that had a predilection for the elderly. I guess cretarded christians back then was shouting the world was coming to an end.
Theist logic is amazing grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

So if the Beliebers would be martyred who would be raptured? Same believers?
The ones who that will be raptured are those that are in faith of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who are pure in heart and prepared for His coming. Those who live a righteous life and living a life of obedience to God.
The believers that would be matyred are those that were not ready at the time of Christ's coming.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

You said there was none not me.
Yeah. No scientific proof. Science can only proof tangible things now. Maybe in the nearest future, science would be able to proof things beyond the physical.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
See desperate madness wey I dey display since last year. I don mad so tay I don dey fabu-fabu dey post nonsense with my name everywhere. Chai see konk madness wey dey worry my life right now.

Omo, at this point, you can't be helped. 🤦🏾‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Celebrate Easter When Is Not In Bible? / Celstial Church Of Christ / Can One Be Born Again More Than Three Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.