Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark (3209 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Debate is not anger, but when you begin to mock and use some abusive language, it shows you are angry.
If youre honest with yourself, you'll notice the only abusive language came from your buddy, Dtruthspeaker. But you kept a blind eye and chose to accuse me. Aint that hypocrisy. Same thing our lord hates?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Bible. Plus many life experiences from different people

So if some has their own storybook and life experiences you'll believe them?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, you mean the hindu scriptures, Brahma? Its quite extensive, sire. Though I have a thing or two against elephant fairy tales

No need dilly dallying over this. What problems do you have with the Scriptures you have been trying to mock?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

This thing pain you Sha.

The same way my post pain you, sha.

Now, since you have come, welcome. I also read your own boasting and I wanna refer you to a thread. Are you ready?

Tell me what you are offering as an alternative.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

The same way my post pain Sha.

Now, since you have come, welcome. I also read your own boasting and I wanna refer you to a thread. Are you ready?

Tell me what you are offering as an alternative.

Lol, your post was funny because I know you poured your heart out, but sorry man, your Jesus isn't coming anywhere. You can link me to the thread, if it's interesting, I'll engage. If it's not I'll ignore.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

His storybook undecided
sonmvayina:

Because he said so...

LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Lol, your post was funny because I know you poured your heart out, but sorry man, your Jesus isn't coming anywhere. You can link me to the thread, if it's interesting, I'll engage. If it's not I'll ignore.

Your attempt at making me feel bad failed woefully. What do you mean by "pour your heart out"? You must think you have me all figured out. Try another psyching. I already admitted that I was angered by the assertions of ignoramuses like you people here. Ignoramuses - atheist-wannabees - shouldn't be making such assertions. And I have every right to be angry. In fact, I am angry enough to strike you down with thunder and lightning, so you know that the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty are not idle words. It is too much for you ignoramuses. You probably think that the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty are some play things.

So, tell me, which of the six group do you belong to?

Let's look at your own:

kingxsamz:

Don't worry, if he comes back, he'll be killed, and this time, his body will be kept in a museum. If his dad has the balls, he should come and save his son himself. grin

kingxsamz:

😂😂😂 I agreed na. I'm living in fear and terror because of the Jewish zombie that's coming back to take people into the clouds. You're right.

Again, I ask, what are you offering as an alternative?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
elated177:

No need dilly dallying over this. What problems do you have with the Scriptures you have been trying to mock?
Again, what exact scriptures are you on about? Brahma? Koran? Bible? Etc. Be specific bro
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Again, what exact scriptures are you on about? Brahma? Koran? Bible? Etc. Be specific bro

Again, which particular Scriptures have you been abusing on this thread?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

You aren't so chatty anymore? All these unnecessary rigmaroles just to be evasive. Even my first comment here clearly shows the Scriptures I am on about.

Your tongue no dey itch you again?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

Again, which particular Scriptures have you been abusing on this thread?
Oh, you mean the bible? How am I abusing it specifically? Care to explain, sire?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

You aren't so chatty anymore? All these unnecessary rigmaroles just to be evasive. Even my first comment here clearly shows the Scriptures I am on about.

Your tongue no dey itch you again?
Actually youre the less chatty dude. Your inroad into the fray was quite wordy. Even I was impressed. Then you went all dry on me when to wanted elicit the exact scriptures youre alluding to. I didn't want no confusion
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually youre the less chatty dude. Your inroad into the fray was quite wordy. Even I was impressed. Then you went all dry on me when to wanted elicit the exact scriptures youre alluding to. I didn't want no confusion

I took the time to make my points resoundingly clear for even the dullest person to understand.

Now, let us get back to the issue at hand. What problems do you have with the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty? Do you suppose they are idle words and play things?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

I took the time to make my points resoundingly clear for even the dullest person to understand.

Now, let us get back to the issue at hand. What problems do you have with the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty? Do you suppose they are idle words and play things?
Oh that particular fairy tale makes Aesop's fables look like legit textbooks. The bible is poorly written, poorly thought out, poorly organized. Not only that, its got tons of contradictions, good aliquots of plain lies and loopholes so big a man can walk right through each of them. Matter of fact, the Grimm brothers would be so green with envy with the load of fiction in the bible, they would swap Snow White with it.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 12:21am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh that particular fairy tale makes Aesop's fables look like legit textbooks. The bible is poorly written, poorly thought out, poorly organized. Not only that, its got tons of contradictions, good aliquots of plain lies and loopholes so big a man can walk right through each of them. Matter of fact, the Grimm brothers would be so green with envy with the load of fiction in the bible, they would swap Snow White with it.

So, do you suppose the Scriptures are play things and idle words?

Meanwhile, which of those six groups do you belong to?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

So, do you suppose the Scriptures are play things and idle words?

Meanwhile, which of those six groups do you belong to?
They aren't idle books, by any stretch of the imagination. They are gripping fairy tales made up of talking cunning snakes, yelling angry donkeys, folks living in whales for days, and oh, virgins getting preggies all by themselves. And that, my dear Elated, makes it a charming folklore. I loved Aesops fables as a kid. Grew up and loved the bible. Still prefer it to the koran (which has its fair share of fruity tales)

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by elated177: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

They aren't idle books, by any stretch of the imagination. They are gripping fairy tales made up of talking cunning snakes, yelling angry donkeys, folks living in whales for days, and oh, virgins getting preggies all by themselves. And that, my dear Elated, makes it a charming folklore. I loved Aesops fables as a kid. Grew up and loved the bible.

I am the human masterpiece of the God whose Scriptures you are mocking.

You know, many of you often mistake the boldness you show on a faceless forum for true bravery. Are you willing to prove this boldness of yours here as true bravery?

Let us look at this comment of yours:

jaephoenix:

They'll prolly vaporize his body, just to make sure he's gone. So no future generations of cretards would venerate them grin

I want to take this comment to another thread. Should I?
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 1:34am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

You know, many of you often mistake the boldness you show on a faceless forum for true bravery. Are you willing to prove this boldness of yours here as true bravery?

Yup. Do whatever keeps you chipper.

Oh, go on bro. Lets get this party started
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

Oh, go on bro. Lets get this party started cheesy
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by 2elliot: 1:36am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Too late, bro. I used my last copy to clean my ass. Can I get a nice one? undecided
The Bible was so on point when it said that only a fool says that there is no God. Even the person who worships a stone is better than that one who claims that there is no divine powers. One funny thing in this battle between good and evil(God and satan) is that atheists are despised by God and even Satan. Even though you indirectly work for satan with your disbelief, satan sees you as a very miserable being because he himself acknowledges the Almighty power of God. You as just a useless slave to satan.
This is even true, as the covid vaccines have shown. Atheists and supposed educated persons who claim to have logic and commonsense and also claim that God doesn't exist, are even those who were easily deceived to take the deadly experimental gene therapy. Because they are very despicable, getting rid of them was so easier for the globalist luciferian cult. As Bill Gates and co are hell bent on reducing the world population to a mere 500million through vaccines and all that, those who claim that there is no God have made themselves willing tools of the eugenists, because they place their faith on science will soon have their lives killed and destroyed by these globalists blood suckers who control the matrix.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2023
2elliot:
The Bible was so on point when it said that only a fool says that there is no God. Even the person who worships a stone is better than that one who claims that there is no divine powers. One funny thing in this battle between good and evil(God and satan) is that atheists are despised by God and even Satan. Even though you indirectly work for satan with your disbelief, satan sees you as a very miserable being because he himself acknowledges the Almighty power of God. You as just a useless slave to satan.
This is even true, as the covid vaccines have shown. Atheists and supposed educated persons who claim to have logic and commonsense and also claim that God doesn't exist, are even those who were easily deceived to take the deadly experimental gene therapy. Because they are very despicable, getting rid of them was so easier for the globalist luciferian cult. As Bill Gates and co are hell bent on reducing the world population to a mere 500million through vaccines and all that, those who claim that there is no God have made themselves willing tools of the eugenists, because they place their faith on science will soon have their lives killed and destroyed by these globalists blood suckers who control the matrix.
Without Bill Gates and his vaxxes, childhood killer diseases like Polio, measles etc would have killed many children, and your toothless yahweh wouldn't even do anything(he'll probably be sipping on some pina colada while the babies died). How did you think the main 5 Childhood killers diseases got knocked back? You think it was the Nigerian government that paid for those vaccines?
I shudder when I read ignorant dolts pick on Gates. If I was that guy I have pulled the plug on helping any third world country. You guys aren't fit to live. You're too cretarded.
Vaxxes have been around way before you were born, and you got them as babies. But suddenly they became dangerous because Gates name was on it. Even now that newer vaccines are being made like the malaria vaccine, who do you think is gonna bring them into Nigeria? You think its your corrupt government?
Dude I wish Bill Gates let you foools rot in hell

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by 2elliot: 2:00am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Without Bill Gates and his vaxxes, childhood killer diseases like Polio, measles etc would have killed many children, and your toothless yahweh wouldn't even do anything(he'll probably be sipping on some pina colada while the babies died). How did you think the main 5 Childhood killers diseases got knocked back? You think it was the Nigerian government that paid for those vaccines?
I shudder when I read ignorant dolts pick on Gates. If I was that guy I have pulled the plug on helping any third world country. You guys aren't fit to live. You're too cretarded.
Vaxxes have been around way before you were born, and you got them as babies. But suddenly they became dangerous because Gates name was on it. Even now that newer vaccines are being made like the malaria vaccine, who do you think is gonna bring them into Nigeria? You think its your corrupt government?
You are nothing but a blind bat. Don't worry, Bill Gates the eugenist have big plans for you. You know nothing, you just a slowpoke who thinks Bill Gates or any of those luciferians are your big brothers and they have your interest. You will soon find out.
P.S. all of your Bill Gates programs was to experiment on you morons, and also to dump down on your fucking moronic brains with childhood vaccines.

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by 2elliot: 2:04am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bill Gates who created computers and also computer viruses, and then equally sells your antivirus, is whom you see as a big brother? Lol. Guy, fucking wake up! The only big brother you have is Jesus Christ. Bill Gates and co are luciferians who create problems and then sells you their solutions, and all them taking away your health,money and freedom.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

Your attempt at making me feel bad failed woefully. What do you mean by "pour your heart out"? You must think you have me all figured out. Try another psyching. I already admitted that I was angered by the assertions of ignoramuses like you people here. Ignoramuses - atheist-wannabees - shouldn't be making such assertions. And I have every right to be angry. In fact, I am angry enough to strike you down with thunder and lightning, so you know that the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty are not idle words. It is too much for you ignoramuses. You probably think that the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty are some play things.

Let's look at your own:

Okay bro, I understand your frustrations, but don't cry while at it. Also, no one is striking anyone down. Your sky daddy called Yahweh doesn't have the capacity to do so. The only place the striking and smiting can happen is in the book of fairytales called Bible. Oya sorry, no vex. 🙂

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54am On Feb 03, 2023
kingxsamz:

Oh, so you know? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Another failed fabu album coming from the madman. grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

If youre honest with yourself, you'll notice the only abusive language came from your buddy, Dtruthspeaker. But you kept a blind eye and chose to accuse me. Aint that hypocrisy. Same thing our lord hates?

In his honesty, he saw that I tried to be patient with your stupidity and madness and I warned you about them and gave you opportunity to remedy it or stay away but you just kept on coming even to the point of lying.

You brought it upon yourself.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 5:38am On Feb 03, 2023
2elliot:
You are nothing but a blind bat. Don't worry, Bill Gates the eugenist have big plans for you. You know nothing, you just a slowpoke who thinks Bill Gates or any of those luciferians are your big brothers and they have your interest. You will soon find out.
P.S. all of your Bill Gates programs was to experiment on you morons, and also to dump down on your fucking moronic brains with childhood vaccines.
Well, if dumping on our brains was to save our kids from polio, then so be it. At least he is helping third world countries. What has your waste of a god done to help childhood diseases apart from sip Hennesey and watch the children die

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 5:47am On Feb 03, 2023
2elliot:
Bill Gates who created computers and also computer viruses, and then equally sells your antivirus, is whom you see as a big brother? Lol. Guy, fucking wake up! The only big brother you have is Jesus Christ. Bill Gates and co are luciferians who create problems and then sells you their solutions, and all them taking away your health,money and freedom.
What a waste of educational resources. So Bill Gates created all the malwares in the world which includes viruses, trojans, ransomewares etc? Why are theists particular on driving down the average IQ in the world? And by the way, what is your evidence he created a malware? By the way Gates didn’t create computers, he built a computer company, dumbo!

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by jaephoenix(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2023
elated177:

Let's look at your own:

Oh lord, I'm quivering in my boots with fear from lightning and thunder. Oh please forgive me, don't kill me please tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Another failed fabu album coming from a madman like me.

Nawa.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by bobestman(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

So if the Beliebers would be martyred who would be raptured? Same believers?
terrezo2002 see an anthiest schooling you about the book you claim to know. Who will be those martyred if all of you are sucked up into lordjc spaceship via rapture? The Messiah clearly said everyone in the world will face the troubles - rev 3:10. Even if they die, they will still get their reward. In the parable of the wheat and tares he also made it clear. In matt 24 he came at the eve of the troubles. Does all these and many in the bible not enough that your rapture is nothing but hogwash? Go get your weapon for self defense is not sin. These anthiests see the errors in things you ppl teach that is why they don't agree. When they are convinced with the truth they will believe. They will not be the only ones decieved, you all too rev 12:9.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by bobestman(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
The book of revelation is all about the destruction of religion and the new age of eternal life. Babylon is RELIGION and the mystery woman is the CHURCH. The destruction of religion is physical. God sends a messenger to bring this warning gospel to the world Rev 14:6 all of you will be here to hear it cos it is not what you ppl teach in your circus centres aka churches. The messenger gives the command to flee your churches, mosques, shrines etc Rev 18: 1-5. Remember judgement start from the houses of God and the mystery woman is the church. God sets the day the religious and anti God societies will be opened. Then many will come to the knowledge that they were lied to or decieved. They and those who will rise will destroy their religions and even kill their heads - pastors, imams etc. Horns of the mystery woman destroyed her, the beast and horns are slaves of the woman and they killed her. People of religion will destroy their various religions. She created the 3 major religion Matt 13:33.
Jasper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Original Sin / How To Invent A Religion / TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.