Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal (72540 Views)

NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield / Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by hasina3adaugo: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na today?Na today?...
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by AsawanaDgreat: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
I soon buy manU
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by AsawanaDgreat: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Am preparing to buy manUnited
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by wiseone28: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations to them

I will buy Liverpool football club someday...

Probably in the next 5years
So that they will relegate to National league

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
And Peter could not advice him to come invest in Awka United.

How do we move from consumption to Production when your circle is still consuming foreign institutions.

Peter’s circle are fraud!

Same Peter would not use Innosson SUV for campaign, and be wasting petrol in a Toyota SUV. Is that part of production too?

Cry well well,,,,idoit
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Youngsage: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120580424:
From all of us @ : All the very best to him

All of you? Your delusions keep getting worse daily cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
That's nice
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by BABYBULLETIN: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Emola12:
God will punish you and APC
Alaye calm down,na Sarcasm..read it slowing..he is mocking APC and their urchins..
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
It has been established and it's a fact that the West had engaged in pre colonial, colonial and post colonial exploitation of African resources. The US/West exploits the world through various clandestine activities but most especially it's currency. The economic disparity between the collective west and developing countries can be considered an exploitation or rebranded slavery. The legal minimum wage for jobs in most western countries is the equivalent of $10/hr. For illustration, A factory worker in the US/west earns $15/hr, 8 hours per day in a 5 day work week = about $500 weekly. In 2 weeks time, this factory worker would be able to save about $1000 for a tech product (let's say an iPhone).... I know this worker will have other needs but this is just for illustration. Meanwhile, a factory worker in Nigeria working 8 hours a day..maybe 10K a day ..in a 5 day work week would earn like 50K naira weekly...in 2 weeks, that's 100K naira (less than $250 as of today). Both had the same labour input but the Nigerian was exploited by the hegemon. The West influenced the politics of Africa. Most African countries are still under defacto colonialism. The Western interference in our domestic politics allows them install puppets('African leaders') who in turn give the colonizers a free hand to loot our resources. We can take advantage of the rivalry between the West and East and use it to our own benefit.

Crumbian:

A factory worker in Nigeria earns 10k per day? Works 8 hours a day? Dey whyne yourself.

People at OLAM work in a 12 hours shifts, 6 days per week. The person I know who works there, his salary is not even up to 40k.

It even much worse than that in other companies.
I know.
I was just being generous.
Such persons have the same or more labour input as thier western counterparts.
We should strive to make Nigeria better for Nigerians.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by onuman: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Money that can be put into making Nigeria Premier league championship attract more fans than English Football league, if Nigeria's government provides security to all of Nigeria; if Islamic extremists gunning for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, were not unleashed upon Nigeria through the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system since 1999 by the 12 far northern Nigeria's sharia states.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Abagworo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nothing pleases me more than being a billionaire and being quiet at the same time . He has lost his ghost mode globally.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Komu1048(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Clean money

Are u the one investigating him?
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
mcprince32:
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU MORE.

Fools dont understand sarcasm.

Fok off
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by SenatePresdo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
LibertyRep:
Wow. That's impressive!

Dangote should complete his refinery soon. Arsenal is waiting.

My eyes are on Chelsea FC.

By the way, we need to improve our local leagues and make the clubs attractive. Imagine if this man buys and pumps money into Eyimba, Dangote to Kano Pillars and Otedola to Shooting stars.

Then garnish the league with enough media hype, sponsors will show face and boom, things may start to improve.

We need to get it right this time.

Insecurity will have to be solved first.

Imagine Bandits laying ambush to kidnap a Bus load of football players calling for 1 billion naira.
Some politicians and military personnels would even see it as a Business venture.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Danniedpastor(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Praktikals:
Peter Obi wan use una donation buy Sheffield United throught a proxy.
Igbos are very gullible. Ojukwu scam them, leading to over 3 million avoidable deaths. Nnamdi Kanu scam them, now it the turn of Peter Obi
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣

And Tinubu is not scaming you?
Orue!!!

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians don't have this kind name, probably he might be a Ghanaian
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nicerazor(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
The first football club in the world. Sheffield United.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by HellVictorinho7: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=FreddieGray post=120580437][/quote] there is more to politics in Africa than this
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by kingyakos: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Vote APC for better nigeria..

My guys are buying fuel cheaper in all filling stations in nigeria
Just show them your APC memebership card....

Nonsense
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by kingyakos: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
A particular tribe won't love the development because it's not their tribesman purchasing it.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by delpee(f): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deiks:
He should come and buy Tinubu and Lagos state after that buy Katsina and buhari these are the two urchins babboo disturbing this country

You're so angry! smiley
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Duru009(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Igbos making NIGERIA proud since 1914 .....
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by nairanaira12: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
post=120580424:
From all of us @ : All the very best to him

Your greeting doesn't matter. He is one of the igbos you hate because of tribalism.

Swallow your hypocritical greeting.

A man pretending to be a woman can never be responsible
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Sensiblerealist: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Weyrey scammer. One account to beg, another to solicit help on behalf of the other account

CuddleBerry:
The calibre of men Obi rolls with, not drug dealers and motor park touts.

It's so sad seeing how helpless people are in this current administration. Please let anyone who can lend a helping hand to this ailing woman, please save a life.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
It has been established and it's a fact that the West had engaged in pre colonial, colonial and post colonial exploitation of African resources. The US/West exploits the world through various clandestine activities but most especially it's currency. The economic disparity between the collective west and developing countries can be considered an exploitation or rebranded slavery. The legal minimum wage for jobs in most western countries is the equivalent of $10/hr. For illustration, A factory worker in the US/west earns $15/hr, 8 hours per day in a 5 day work week = about $500 weekly. In 2 weeks time, this factory worker would be able to save about $1000 for a tech product (let's say an iPhone).... I know this worker will have other needs but this is just for illustration. Meanwhile, a factory worker in Nigeria working 8 hours a day..maybe 10K a day ..in a 5 day work week would earn like 50K naira weekly...in 2 weeks, that's 100K naira (less than $250 as of today). Both had the same labour input but the Nigerian was exploited by the hegemon. The West influenced the politics of Africa. Most African countries are still under defacto colonialism. The Western interference in our domestic politics allows them install puppets('African leaders') who in turn give the colonizers a free hand to loot our resources. We can take advantage of the rivalry between the West and East and use it to our own benefit.

HellVictorinho7:
there is more to politics in Africa than this

I agree with pansophist.
pansophist:

Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism).

They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era.

So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on.

In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from.

You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system.

While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop.

China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it.

How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism?

But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by HIPROFILE(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Vote APC for better nigeria..

My guys are buying fuel cheaper in all filling stations in nigeria
Just show them your APC memebership card....

Sarcasm at its best grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / See Jose Mourinho’s Amazing Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.