Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal (72543 Views)

NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield / Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by nony43(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Praktikals:
Peter Obi wan use una donation buy Sheffield United throught a proxy.
Igbos are very gullible. Ojukwu scam them, leading to over 3 million avoidable deaths. Nnamdi Kanu scam them, now it the turn of Peter Obi
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣

FOOL.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by cardoctor(m): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Make God do am for him abeg
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
And Peter could not advice him to come invest in Awka United.

How do we move from consumption to Production when your circle is still consuming foreign institutions.

Peter’s circle are fraud!

Same Peter would not use Innosson SUV for campaign, and be wasting petrol in a Toyota SUV. Is that part of production too?

At the end, businessmen acquire assets that would make them money. Not lose it.

If mr.dozy or even obi, atiku or tinubu bought a Nigerian club, it will lose them money well well unless they do things like increase match fees.....which most Nigerians won't like

Meanwhile an English club is a money maker. A big partof the earnings is from matchday tickets and merch which cost money well well.( If Enyimba starts charging even 10000 as ticket for popular side, there would be riots. Arsenal charges far higher than that)

Most of the rich men in this country who started football clubs, today the clubs have folded or gone into the hands of the state governments. Club no easy sustain like that

Investment is not about pouring money into things. It is also about making a decent profit. I cannot be pouring 25 million to make 2.5 million. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by lexy2014: 1:49am On Feb 03, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:
Let’s talk ABOUT ELECTION MATTERS FIRST AND FORGET ALL DIS FOOTBALL NEWS

GO GET YOUR PVC

we should also forget about elections for now and resist the continuous trampling of the rights of nigerians by this government through its well orchestrated fuel scarcity and naira scarcity. if nigerians dont challenge and resist this wickedness, no amount of election will create a better future
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by lexy2014: 1:50am On Feb 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
And Peter could not advice him to come invest in Awka United.

How do we move from consumption to Production when your circle is still consuming foreign institutions.

Peter’s circle are fraud!

Same Peter would not use Innosson SUV for campaign, and be wasting petrol in a Toyota SUV. Is that part of production too?

with the present state of things in nigeria wheres theres no cash or fuel or certainty created by buhari, can you invest in nigeria?
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Jagabanfromcali: 2:10am On Feb 03, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Vote APC for better nigeria..

My guys are buying fuel cheaper in all filling stations in nigeria
Just show them your APC memebership card....
This is not funny , lives have been wasted in the past 8 yrs by this evil party , Nazis
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by bigcasava1(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:
Let’s talk ABOUT ELECTION MATTERS FIRST AND FORGET ALL DIS FOOTBALL NEWS

GO GET YOUR PVC
the thing dey pain the guy say Igbo man with genuine money want buy the club. Go to politics and talk about election not here!
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by bigcasava1(m): 3:06am On Feb 03, 2023
LibertyRep:
Wow. That's impressive!

Dangote should complete his refinery soon. Arsenal is waiting.

My eyes are on Chelsea FC.

By the way, we need to improve our local leagues and make the clubs attractive. Imagine if this man buys and pumps money into Eyimba, Dangote to Kano Pillars and Otedola to Shooting stars.

Then garnish the league with enough media hype, sponsors will show face and boom, things may start to improve.

We need to get it right this time.
you think they don't know that dangote wealth is gotten out of corruption. Arsenal won't sell.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by bigcasava1(m): 3:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Happy for him making us proud from the southeast

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Babastrong(m): 3:29am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=AFRICANJAMAICA post=120580409]Ok

Vote APC for better nigeria..

My guys are buying fuel cheaper in all filling stations in nigeria
Just show them your APC memebership card....[ We are not voting apc but we are voting for Tinubu]
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2023
post=120580424:
From all of us @ : All the very best to him

Where is your grills located. I want buy suya.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by AmuDimpka: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Hafis1:
Good of him
igbo man chidozie easy
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by HellVictorinho7: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
FreddieGray:

I agree with pansophist.
the problem is your use of we. There are Africans that don't need Africa to be the way you're suggesting...they don't need it.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Jcoleworld911: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Jcoleworld911: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
omo cheesy
Igbo mara mma
Igbo nwere ego

Igbo kwenu!!!

Igbo nwere mmadu, with £7billion, he’s richer than both dangote and adenuga combined

Igbo Amaka mehn.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Abdhool(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
I can see him with his fund master
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by gasparpisciotta: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

With £7billion, he’s richer than both dangote and adenuga combined

Igbo Amaka joor

Congrats but he is not Igbo.

Na Niger Delta man e be, meanwhile check out Adenuga’s net worth in pounds and correct yasef!!!
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Imsoblessed: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na me go buy Chelsea joor.
LibertyRep:
Wow. That's impressive!

Dangote should complete his refinery soon. Arsenal is waiting.

My eyes are on Chelsea FC.

By the way, we need to improve our local leagues and make the clubs attractive. Imagine if this man buys and pumps money into Eyimba, Dangote to Kano Pillars and Otedola to Shooting stars.

Then garnish the league with enough media hype, sponsors will show face and boom, things may start to improve.

We need to get it right this time.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by LibertyRep: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Imsoblessed:
Na me go buy Chelsea joor.
You fit be fellow share holders sha.

Because as you see that Chelsea FC, I must buy am or be the majority share holder
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
the problem is your use of we. There are Africans that don't need Africa to be the way you're suggesting...they don't need it.
https://odysee.com/@RTDocumentary:4/Battle-for-Africa:9
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
Yes that's true..
I was unable to respond properly yesterday because what you said is the truth and it's an emotional topic for me.
But that's the way it is in every society.
For example, in WWII, Stepan Bandera (an Ukrainian) collaborated with the German Nazis to suppress and oppress his fellow Ukrainians.
Blacks sold blacks into slavery.
The sentiments of some Africans who feel that thier compatriots should remain in perpetual slavery is not enough to defeat the collective will of patriotic and progressive Africans.
Those that can be convinced to see the light, we should try our best to convince them.
And for the unrepentant pro slavery advocates, we must make them regret thier actions by the results we achieve when we do not give up.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by HellVictorinho7: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreddieGray:

Yes that's true..
I was unable to respond properly yesterday because what you said is the truth and it's an emotional topic for me.
But that's the way it is in every society.
For example, in WWII, Stepan Bandera (an Ukrainian) collaborated with the German Nazis to suppress and oppress his fellow Ukrainians.
Blacks sold blacks into slavery.
The sentiments of some Africans who feel that thier compatriots should remain in perpetual slavery is not enough to defeat the collective will of patriotic and progressive Africans.
Those that can be convinced to see the light, we should try our best to convince them.
And for the unrepentant pro slavery advocates, we must make them regret thier actions by the results we achieve when we do not give up.

Define progressive Africans . I have less to enjoy than many Africans but I don't consider myself less a human being and I can't really tell whether I am a progressive or not because I don't know the kind of progression you're talking about. I am getting tired of talking already.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

Define progressive Africans . I have less to enjoy than many Africans but I don't consider myself less a human being and I can't really tell whether I am a progressive or not because I don't know the kind of progression you're talking about. I am getting tired of talking already.

I'm also tired of talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
"Define progressive Africans."

Progressive:favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are.

Progressive Africans= Africans who favour progress and improvements.

"I have less to enjoy than many Africans but I don't consider myself less a human being"

Africans have less to enjoy than many Western countries, we shouldn't consider ourselves to be less of a human being. We're equal.
Instead of japa-ing, let's build our continent.

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreddieGray:
"Define progressive Africans."

Progressive:favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are.

Progressive Africans= Africans who favour progress and improvements.

"I have less to enjoy than many Africans but I don't consider myself less a human being"

Africans have less to enjoy than many Western countries, we shouldn't consider ourselves to be less of a human being. We're equal.
Instead of japa-ing, let's build our continent.

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
pansophist:

Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism).

They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era.

So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on.

In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from.

You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system.

While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop.

China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it.

How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism?

But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.
We also transitioned from direct slavery to indirect slavery, some Nigerians are too blind to see it.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreddieGray:

It has been established and it's a fact that the West had engaged in pre colonial, colonial and post colonial exploitation of African resources. The US/West exploits the world through various clandestine activities but most especially it's currency. The economic disparity between the collective west and developing countries can be considered an exploitation or rebranded slavery. The legal minimum wage for jobs in most western countries is the equivalent of $10/hr. For illustration, A factory worker in the US/west earns $15/hr, 8 hours per day in a 5 day work week = about $500 weekly. In 2 weeks time, this factory worker would be able to save about $1000 for a tech product (let's say an iPhone).... I know this worker will have other needs but this is just for illustration. Meanwhile, a factory worker in Nigeria working 8 hours a day..maybe 10K a day ..in a 5 day work week would earn like 50K naira weekly...in 2 weeks, that's 100K naira (less than $250 as of today). Both had the same labour input but the Nigerian was exploited by the hegemon. The West influenced the politics of Africa. Most African countries are still under defacto colonialism. The Western interference in our domestic politics allows them install puppets('African leaders') who in turn give the colonizers a free hand to loot our resources. We can take advantage of the rivalry between the West and East and use it to our own benefit.

Modern day slavery.

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Shaolin77: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=FreddieGray post=120580437][/quote]Just STFU and stop lamenting rubbish, after voting lifeless mannequin with no vision as your African leaders, you'll turn and start blaming the west for your misfortune, mumu, dull head, you can rant and blame all you want but nothing will change you bl@k monky, unless you step up and develop your countries like the Asian did, they where once poor like Africa but they never start blaming the west for their misfortune, they stepped up take responsibility and developed their country to to one of the leading economies, industrialized and technologically advance, lead by good and visionary leaders they selected for themselves, but what are you fuuls doing? Looking for someone to blame for your incompetency, US is the reason we don't have constants electricity in Nigeria? US is the reason our currency is depreciating, after Buahari will borrow billions of dollar with no tangible investment that will improve the economy? US is the reason we don't receive FDI, bcoz they are blocking companies from investing in our land? US is the reason most of our road are not Tared? US is the reason oil is our only export as a country? You guys should just STFU and stop disturbing my peace with your reckless ranting, you can rant for the next centuries without doing anything to better your countries, it will continue being a shithole, the world doesn't care about your epistles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / See Jose Mourinho’s Amazing Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.