Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From (657 Views)

2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by jumper524(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
2023 is no joke and the heats keeps being tence. If there's one thing Asiwaju is certain of and most candidate aren't is the fact that he's definitely going to get the required 25% in 24 states. Can obi and Atiku boast of that?

I'm certain obi is going to get the 25% in all of south south and South East. In the north central benue, nasarawa, plateau and FCT.
Hes most likely going to get in lagos. And at best 3 more states in the north. If you calculate all that's 20 if you exaggerate things.

Atiku would definitely get the required in 18 or 19 northern states. He's dead completely in the entire south.

But Asiwaju is certain of 25% in 19 northern states. And 6 southwest stars.
25 states guarantee.
As it stands, Obidients should just stop contesting.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by darling2424(f): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
If you don't know what to post rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by funshint(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
It's either Asiwaju wins outrightly or at worst the contest will run into run-off between Tinubu and Obi. And if that happens all those that voted for Atiku in the first round will most likely vote for Tinubu.
Obidients will learn politics this year grin #BAT2023
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by Fibonacci88: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
funshint:
It's either Asiwaju wins outrightly or at worst the contest will run into run-off between Tinubu and Obi. And if that happens all those that voted for Atiku in the first round will most likely vote for Tinubu.
Jungle don mature finish. 6 months ago u guys said obi was a smoke screen. Now u are begging for run off. By 12pm on Sunday Bihar will congratulate Obi. U can bookmarks this post.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
2023 is no joke and the heats keeps being tence. If there's one thing Asiwaju is certain of and most candidate aren't is the fact that he's definitely going to get the required 25% in 24 states. Can obi and Atiku boast of that?

I'm certain obi is going to get the 25% in all of south south and South East. In the north central benue, nasarawa, plateau and FCT.
Hes most likely going to get in lagos. And at best 3 more states in the north. If you calculate all that's 20 if you exaggerate things.

Atiku would definitely get the required in 18 or 19 northern states. He's dead completely in the entire south.

25 states guarantee.

You're a comedian the PDP has the most powerful politicians in the sess, yet you assume PDP is dead in the south?
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by funshint(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Jungle don mature finish. 6 months ago u guys said obi was a smoke screen. Now u are begging for run off. By 12pm on Sunday Bihar will congratulate Obi. U can bookmarks this post.
I wasn't part of them. #BAT2023
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:

25 states guarantee.
Apart from Sw states with Borno and Yobe.Tinubu is not guaranteed 25% in any other states.Stop deceiving yourself.Nigerians are wiser

3 Likes

Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by Foolishbuhari: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:

25 states guarantee.
Bola won't even get 25% in 20 states but let's watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by ganye1: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Warped analysis. Any analysis that tells you Atiku is not going to get 25% in any southern state is wrong. Your conclusion that Tinubu is going to get 25% in all the northern states is based on the fact that APC has structures in all the states but you failed to take cognisance of the fact that PDP too has the same advantage. f it about national spread Atiku is certain to get at least 25% in all the northern states and in at least ten in southern states. Tinubu too can get the requirement of national spread but cannot get the highest number of votes. Obi can neither get the highest number of votes nor get the requirement of 25% in 2/3 of the states.
My own prediction is Atiku getting the highest number of votes and national spread requirement followed by Tinubu who is also likely to get national spread requirement. I cannot see Peter Obi winning in more than seven states and he is certainly going to fail in getting the requirement of national spread.
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by Stanleyucee(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
funshint:
in your dreams, is not business as usual my PVC will speak for me OBI the incoming president
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by tuborme: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
I just dey laugh this people
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by funshint(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stanleyucee:
in your dreams, is not business as usual my PVC will speak for me OBI the incoming president
Good luck to you!
Re: What Are The 24 States Atiku And Peter Obi Can Get 25% From by Osariemen12: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
I cannot wait to waste my vote on Obi.

Death to me any day I vote for Tinubu on any election.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Reveals PETER OBI Secret Record Says Nigerians Are Not Normal / Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win / What Is Your Biggest Shocker In This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.