Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking (2934 Views)

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / I Knew Tinubu Was The Best For The Job- Soludo / Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by bentenny(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by MiaBeer(m): 2:38am On Feb 03, 2023
More!

1 Like

Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by MiaBeer(m): 2:39am On Feb 03, 2023
And more

2 Likes

Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by Jay16: 4:04am On Feb 03, 2023
4mable:
Continue insulting your next president
You see your life, so you too don contact Alzheimer's disease from Tinubu
Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by grandstar(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Strafudeen:
Thunder fire devil sad angry

Rather than simply poking fun at the man, learn from him.

Take good care of your health now. I am certain Tinubu did not. I see a man who loved his weed, whisky and women and never denied himself of them.

I also see a man who did not exercise. High blood pressure can cause lots of damage to the human to your organs.

Lastly, a love of money and power will not shield you from ill-health. Who would have thought that a whole Jagadan would be reduced to this?

1 Like

Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by Strafudeen: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2023
MiaBeer:
More!

Jesussssssss!

Table finally smashed to pieces

cheesy
Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by Strafudeen: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2023
MiaBeer:
And more

Kai!

God abeg oo
Re: Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking by Strafudeen: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2023
grandstar:

Rather than simply poking fun at the man, learn from him.

Take good care of your health now. I am certain Tinubu did not. I see a man who loved his weed, whisky and women and never denied himself of them.

I also see a man who did not exercise. High blood pressure can cause lots of damage to the human to your organs.

Lastly, a love of money and power will not shield you from ill-health. Who would have thought that a whole Jagadan would be reduced to this?

Great advice

I choose to heed your advice and still drag the druggie that wants to to drag my country

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Don Scatter Everywhere - Just Watch This / Could This Be The Speech That Made Qatar REJECT Bola Tinubu's Visit? / How James Ibori Bankrupted Intercontinental And Oceanic Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.