Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) (4389 Views)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by sheDD(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Trust me the way I will package it he will not find out.
I don't want to cast the parole here Besides dna test is very expensive and he is not earning that much.
I go gather moral tell the woman my plan, if she reject am then I move.
Just wanted to know if it's a crime to do such
u are wicked. You are better than crackheads ladies that get pregnant abd pin it on their husbands. To carry a lifetime responsibility that aren't from his(husband) loins.
Imagine urself in his shoe
,,,, "dNA test is expensive and he is not earning much"
Man do man!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by yetunsbay(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2023
How do some guys even feel so relaxed to sleep with someone that had already been slept with. And the worst of all here, person wife
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Onabeem(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=JackDaAlienz post=120588886]
Just when I thought I have heard it all
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Exceed15: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2023
I pity u
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Mercury12(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2023
I taught I heard it all undecided
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Tenshades(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2023
God, which kind male entity be this OP?

Why man dey like do man.

Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Veezy4u(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I work in antenatal clinic as receptionist and I'm very good friends with the guy that does ultrasound scan.
There is this woman that usually comes for check ups. But she is not pregnant
I chat with her whenever we see
Today she visited as usual
I overheard ultrasound guy telling the woman that the only way she can ever get pregnant is by looking for sperm donor since her husband sperm quality is very poor.
She complained that the husband doesn't believe his sperm is weak and instead blame her for not conciving.
She said he refuse to follow her to fertility clinic to check his sperm quality.
I saw the woman feeling bad and distressed we chat again this time collected her number.

The thing is that I want to talk to her if she can allow me bleep her and impregnate her for a price.
Is it ethically right or am I committing a crime?
if you are sex starved, go n marry or go find ashawo collect infection to reset your brain. Please leave this married woman! It's normal for her to be attractive n even draw ur attention, from all your writings, you don't want to help her, you just want to capitalise for your selfish reasons. If you truly want to help, you can make efforts to bring the man to the fertility clinic to do the needful.... the woman may fall due to excessive pressure on her but just know this, no sin will go unpunished, karma will visit you, if not now (someday) do good n good will follow you. IN YOUR LIFE, don't EVER get involved with a MARRIED WOMAN
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by 4ward4: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Come on it's not mandatory for parents to give blood. Hospitals have access to blood banks where they can get blood that matches the kids blood

Joker… The option of the man donating is always the first option , and which man won’t gladly do for his child.
Unless the man knows his blood isn’t pure and he opt to buy instead.
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by 4ward4: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2023
sheDD:
u are wicked. You are better than crackheads ladies that get pregnant abd pin it on their husbands. To carry a lifetime responsibility that aren't from his(husband) loins.
Imagine urself in his shoe
,,,, "dNA test is expensive and he is not earning much"
Man do man!!

We may call him all sort of names , but that won’t erase the fact that the woman can get it from another place an ex or just a friend out of desperation.Desperation is bad and a tight corner and only 10% of human can survive it.
A lot of men have left the struggles alone to their wives , medically knowing fully well that they have weak sperm.
Life is an individual game and if you aren’t smart street wise , someone will gain from your predicament. The woman eventually getting pregnant doesn’t erase the fact that the baby isn’t hers. The very person on the loss is the stubborn husband who refuse to seek medical help.
I know such kind of men , nothing on earth will make them seek for medical advice .
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Rickmann: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I work in antenatal clinic as receptionist and I'm very good friends with the guy that does ultrasound scan.
I overheard ultrasound guy telling the woman that the only way she can ever get pregnant is by looking for sperm donor since her husband sperm quality is very poor.
She complained that the husband doesn't believe his sperm is weak and instead blame her for not conciving.
She said he refuse to follow her to fertility clinic to check his sperm quality.
I saw the woman feeling bad and distressed we chat again this time collected her number.

The thing is that I want to talk to her if she can allow me bleep her and impregnate her for a price.

Suffer no dey tire you abi?
Life in this country is hard already and you want to complicate yours.

Ok.
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Bimbilla(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
What about if they do DNA test, what will happen then?
JackDaAlienz:

I do chat with her but never asked for her number. Only today she gave me her Whatsapp number. So I want to try my luck and pregnant her.
I'm dark in complexion and I have seen her husband photo on their Whatsapp story and he is dark like me.
So the baby will carry his complexion.
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by ojotobiloba1: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

If your own wife do ds to you, pls how will u feel?. I hope you finish something u re abt to start Mr Sperm Dealer. Impregnate your own legal wife first.
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by Isabi4lov: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na man be man problem, after dem go dey shout DNA upandan
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by egwajoe(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

You think iVF is 50 naira??
IvF cost millions of naira. The husband is an illiterate and will rather use such money to marry another woman.
The man dosent even want to accept it is his weak sperm that is the reason his wife is not pregnant.
I'm offering her a cheaper variant to save her marriage or else the man will chase her away and marry anoda woman.
So stop talking rubbish that I want to take advantage of her. I'm saving her
I hear you Mr SAVIOR! Can you Guarantee yourself to see 2024?
Can you Guarantee yourself to see Even 1 March 2023?
Why are you saying you want to SAVE Her? You can't Save Anybody.
Your Relatives that were LATE, Bring them Back to Life if you Can.
If at all you succeeded in your mission and she gave birth, in the Future when you find yourself in her shoe, you will be forced to go back to her, and Claim your 18 years+ or below Child.
By then the Wind Must have Blown a Foul Nyash!
So Bros Please No Think am at All......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by fillipelobos: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
As if the regular family and ancestral issues are not enough... We have the Nigerian factored issues added to them.

But you have chosen to bring yourself into fresh troubles and woes

For no reason ooo. You just want to mess up yourself
Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by AnonDude2004: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bro talking about needing advice when he has already made up his mind💀. Anyways, apart from fearing women for 23 hours, try to fear our fellow men too, even if it's just for 22 hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) by SlavaUkraini: 2:55pm On Apr 27
JackDaAlienz:

You think iVF is 50 naira??
IvF cost millions of naira. The husband is an illiterate and will rather use such money to marry another woman.
The man dosent even want to accept it is his weak sperm that is the reason his wife is not pregnant.
I'm offering her a cheaper variant to save her marriage or else the man will chase her away and marry anoda woman.
So stop talking rubbish that I want to take advantage of her. I'm saving her

Funny guy

You have made up your mind to Bleep her by all means...

No amount of persuasion, can change your mind...

Please tell me

Have you slept with her yet ?

What was the outcome ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Just Curious What Your Opinions Are Regarding Having A White Partner / World Cup Rules For Wives/Ladies/Girl Friends‏ / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.