Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? (6638 Views)

How Private Is It? / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by ice234: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Tjluv: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2011
@Topic,i'm naturally an introvert,i don't let people into my business,and even in my relationship with friends and family,i keep almost everything to myself.
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by BABE3: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
@ woe to fstranger-- you're so predictable.:p Get thee behind my husband and I.
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
Secretive Private peeps cheesy
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
Pweety4me. sweeeery u havent found husband yet? undecided
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by SwiftSMS(f): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
omega25red:

if i'm getting to know you i wont spill my guts to you. I need some time to figure if i can tell you things that you wont come back and use it against me.
Besides no matter how long you are with someone even if you get married[b] there are still something you wont share[/b].

I am totally with Omega on this one. IMO every one is entitled to keep strictly private certain issues in their lives, provided their silence doesn't adversely affect those who matter to them.

The fear of being misunderstood and unfairly judged alone may cause me to keep my mouth shut about certain things and then of course there are people who spill your secrets or personal stuff in the heat of an argument, a fight or when relationships go sour.

I choose carefully what to share and what not to share. And I won't share anything that will terribly embarrass or hurt me when the other party decides to tell it all to the whole world.
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^Hmmm
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
Cool signature. wink
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^Lol tx girl cheesy did u leave a message grin tongue
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2011
My phone out of service. tongue
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by chines4(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
Tell u'r partner everything?, No way thats what Fela "calls Trouble dey sleep Iyanga go wake am, what e dey find, wahala i dey find, wahala e go getooo.".

Tell your wife, no matter how nice, that you cheated on her. Them come and tell me the out come. Everything indeed.
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Meklex(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
I am very private with my affairs and no r.ship can make me spill the beans especially when its all about me. geez!
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by ksam(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
He who keeps his secret controls his affairs
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Barrywhite8620: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2011
ksam:

He who keeps his secret controls his affairs

True talk
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Barrywhite8620: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Pweety4me. sweeeery u havent found husband yet? undecided

grin grin grin grin pls sweerry answer him naaaaa
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by tEsLim(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
Yeah I taught my baby mama was working for the CIA , lipsrsealed super private. Third parties knows her better
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
Best kept secret is the one ONLY you know
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by blackbeau1(f): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2011
there needs to be some element of mystery in a relationship to keep it interesting.when you spill everything out,the rel becomes boring
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by woetooam4j: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2011
BABE!:

@ woe to fstranger-- you're so predictable.:p Get thee behind my husband and I.

Truth be told, you are one hot Akoraye!

When am I getting your phone number?
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by BABE3: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2011
woetooam4j:

Truth be told, you are one hot Akoraye!

When am I getting your phone number?

Now Now! O8002555419.
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by MrsChima1(f): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2011
You know that's a wrong number.

(hang up the phone)
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
Super Private.
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You know that's a wrong number.

(hang up the phone)

Not true all you have to do is try all the known codes of the operators in Nigeria. Woetooma4j hope dey for you
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
@sagamite. . .

got the msg. im doing fine hun.  wink
(was banned grin) and yourself?

thanks for the love.  kiss kiss
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by bittatruth(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^Really is this the right place for that message?
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by amblors(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

@sagamite. . .

wetin u do? na him u convert from Mz to Ms, notin do u
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

@sagamite. . .

I am good. So you were banned? I was wondering. wink
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2011
bittatruth:

^^^Really is this the right place for that message?

GWEHangry

amblors:

wetin u do? na him u convert from Mz to Ms, notin do u

I am innocent oo! I was banned and had to change from Mz.  undecided

Sagamite:

I am good. So you were banned? I was wondering.  wink

Yes sir. Thanks tho.  wink
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by Pweety4me(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
Shutup tongue
Re: How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? by iice(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2011
I'm notoriously private.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Menstrual Sex / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / What's The Difference Between Masturbation And Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.