Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today (1284 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Millz404(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
I just arrived in Aba, Abia State for the various Townhall and civic engagements. I'm looking forward to it all. -PO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Millz404(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by owobokiri(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Vote an defend your vote!
The days of the locust are over!!
It's either Nigeria changes for the better or to your Tents Oh Israel!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Hopium: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
#RenewedHope

Asiwaju lokan! cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by SLAP44: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Next president of Nigeria

Clear the road!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Daniah: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hnnnnm
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Hopium: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
JAGABAN!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Hopium: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by Hopium: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
E choke!

Aswaju is coming! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by GoodHardDickk: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
I'm very sure Obi must have prepared his inugration speech by now. No doubt he is the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by SLAP44: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
I'm very sure Obi must have prepared his inugration speech by now. No doubt he is the next president of Nigeria

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, Tinubu will be employed on a jester on inauguration day to entertain guests grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by yarimo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Only lightweight presidential candidate like obi hold rallies in market place
Millz404:
I just arrived in Aba, Abia State for the various Townhall and civic engagements. I'm looking forward to it all. -PO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by yarimo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
SLAP44:

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, Tinubu will be employed on a jester on inauguration day to entertain guests grin
on social media especially Twitter and Nairaland

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
SLAP44:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
SLAP44:
Next president of Nigeria

Clear the road!
unknown gun men leader has arrived
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by IDENNAA(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
Only lightweight presidential candidate like obi hold rallies in market place

For Peter Obi , everybody matters both rich and poor. We carry everybody along.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by yarimo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
IDENNAA:

For Peter Obi , everybody matters both rich and poor. We carry everybody along.
and yet he can't hold rallies in any part of south east on MONDAY to show his popularity and everyone matters
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Visit To Abia State Today by potent5(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
yarimo:
and yet he can't hold rallies in any part of south east on MONDAY to show his popularity and everyone matters
So you can send your assassins after him and later claim it was ipob/esn or whatever you want. Just as you people sent them to Ugochinyere. Criminals.

(1) (Reply)

Abacha Appointed Me To Help Decongest Lagos Port And I Did It. Peter Obi / Which North West And North East State Can Obi Get 25%? / If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.