Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity (35447 Views)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Owerriboi: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by MultiDot: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
PMB thank you for not being hoodwinked, we are already getting used to the Cashless Policy. Eltufiaa and his gang has failed again.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Whitelion07(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Buhari must not fall to this scam..

No governor withdraw any 500 million new notes

Na Elrufia political lamba to force Baba hand

Na still Elrufia give bandit leader money to front on line .. Walahi..
The guns wey dem Dey buy before.. dem dey show us money?
Why the display .. to blackmail cbn governor?

Apc evil humans led by the gods of Yoruba people no fit fool Nigerians .. no matter how he wan do am. U
if na Gej be y….Tinubu and Ganduje for don stage mother of all protest.. but na dia party .. qaand baba know their game.
U
Na lamba and propaganda dem go sell.Nigerians don wise up

Why be say na only Yoruba and some funny Apc leaders dey wail all this blood.
shit just dey Comot from ur mouth.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by MN07: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nigerians as a people are the problem of the country.

I never seen a more greedy, dishonest and dubious people than Nigerians.

The government is made up of Nigerians so is the masses.

The morality of the people is degraded.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Ejjiss: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
TINUBU SAID HE WILL CONTINUE FROM WHERE BUHARI STOP. VOTE WISELY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. DON'T LET TRIBALISM EAT YOU UP. BE WISE, I SAID AGAIN BE WISE. NIGERIANS.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by rickleye: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Extend the bloody thing and leave a somewhat mediocre legacy before you go .
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by hopexter(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Apc evil humans led by the gods of Yoruba people no fit fool Nigerians .. no matter how he wan do am. U
if na Gej be y….Tinubu and Ganduje for don stage mother of all protest.. but na dia party .. qaand baba know their game.
U

You tribalistic bigot. Suddenly El jubril is now your God? Bandit don first you see the naira note yet you’re here wailing for the masses to keep suffering. You think naira scarcity can affect politicians? Then how do they get their allocations from the bank if not by withdrawal? A foolish man like yourself will always think the naira scarcity will affect politicians whereas it’s the poor masses like yourself it’s affecting. Hypocrite undecided
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by FarahAideed: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
iwaeda:
Buhari is confused. Everything is to inflict pains angry angry grin angry angry

He is a demon
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by saysoo: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
southsouthking:
Buhari there’s no need of extending it, you can do that after election please.
Why after the election? The aim will be defeated. The looted funds are the target since the courts are bought.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by milkySperm(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerians should suffer for seven days ? Buhari is weak, emefiele no get sense.... Until another end sars happen before they will know. Rabiish!.. Allow new and old notes be in circulation, what's hard there?

We love the policy.

Buhari should not allow anything like the old naira for exchange again. Politicians should continue sabotaging CBN's effort to curb electoral fraud and be blaming Buhari. We are not dumb
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by dominic17: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
That is why he must not get to Aso Rock because we don't need verdictive and evil person to lead us.
JAMO84:
Rubbish talk

The day Asiwaju stepped his foot in Aso Rock, Emefiele and his northern puppeteers are completely finished. Emefiele must go to where Nnamdi Kanu is right now.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by rickleye: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dude you had 7.5 years - Can't trust anything you say again mate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by mukthar2000(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Resolved on my feet . I would never give anybody my own 7days layeee.

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by backnbeta(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerians should suffer for seven days ? Buhari is weak, emefiele no get sense.... Until another end sars happen before they will know. Rabiish!.. Allow new and old notes be in circulation, what's hard there?
God bless you! Allow old and new notes and gradually withdraw the old from circulation! The polithiefcians they want to"punish" will not even feel the pain! After Feb 10, he'll give another 10 days or extend it till the end of February, frustrating people more in the process!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Adeolajude(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
God punish this man. So you have to see people suffer because of policy before adjustment. U use real time suffering to test if a policy will work or not

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by southsouthking(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Majlaw:

Can I get 20k raw cash from you now?
Pls think about wat others are going through... I don't have 300naira to eat food... Or you think IYA BASIRA Will allow me to transfer 300 naira to her Acct? IYA BASIRA no get POS... Since Morning I never chop better food. SHEY u wan people like me to die before election?

Go and do transfer to the pos operator, #200 for 2k, go to Iya basira, eat and pay her what you ate.
You people should stop bringing up matters where there’s none.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sounds like a tease

You are the worst president in the world

Shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Lightorder: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
7 days or 7 years ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by kay4kay: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
NotBeenPaid:

Please how do I get to Kaduna from Lagos by air?

Already checked Air Peace, Ibom Air & Dana Air.

Go by sea land is not safe
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by JuanDeDios: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
NotBeenPaid:

Please how do I get to Kaduna from Lagos by air?

Already checked Air Peace, Ibom Air & Dana Air.

Air Peace goes to Kaduna.

I don't know if Azman Air is back to business.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Levels1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

U

Oh really

And is you brother that is dieing since.

Keep it up
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Naija4love(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

U

from your comment, am sensible person should know you’re kid feed by someone or internet fraud who scam others or am last level poor who as 0.00 in bank or jobless someone.
The funny part is your tribal fools found it difficult to like your stupid comment because hardship touch them too 😂😂😆

Omicronvaccine:
Man Slumps And Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash (Photo)

A yet to be identified man allegedly slumped and died at a bank in Agbor, Delta state after waiting for several hours to withdraw cash, IGBERETV reports.

The incident happened inside the banking hall on Thursday afternoon, February 2, 2023.

Facebook user, Omole Mike, shared a photo of the deceased and wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100006426575726/posts/pfbid0LL2YP7LfVqiq64qGc5dCJRRWVvVzaxiVcMEp6quWWWzKsmTfrUM2HHhveFCKaponl/?app=fbl
It thinks you’re happy with this news
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by javaguru: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
he had 8 years to do that
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by juman(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Seven days is too long.
Many dont have food to eat.
Businesses are down.

Its matter of life and death for many people.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Fairview1: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
southsouthking:
Buhari there’s no need of extending it, you can do that after election please.

Exactly my thought.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Skepticus: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Henjor48:

We are strongly relying on our PVC which we will use to show you guys the way out on 25th February, 2023.

We are tired of the suffering you guys have caused us.

Just don't try rigging because you guys will SURELY regret it.

We will DEFINITELY take back our country.

Take back which yeye country? Country wey no be ur own. The real owners of the country don't regard you nor anyone else. Just another piece of object to be deceived every four years with a scam called democracy.

Mugu, dey deceive yasef!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Ijaya123: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
This Buhari must be an extremely stupid fellow.

So people should continue to suffer for 7 more days before you can find a solution to the naira shortages that is causing hardship? I’m just short of words.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by tivhador: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
God go punish your 7 days....
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Ikea81: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
MyMouth:

Las las, that's what will happen. They don't jus want to give in easily because of shame and what they have put Nigerians through. In this situation, the governors will have their way or they could instigate another end SARS- like protest. There only fear is that it might consume them if it gets out of hand and becomes a revolution

With what I witnessed outside just now . Don't think Nigerians will hold on for next three days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by felzokugo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
I like reading comments...especially the ones from dusty brains and block heads! Loolz!!
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Buhari is a very strong willed person . he is not sombody to be pushed around . that being said, i belive
the primary objective for the introduction of the new naira notes at this critical time, whch is to curb vote buying by corrupt money-bag politicians during the elections wil no doubt be me. urchin can continue beating like goats.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by michoim(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
You can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request / Fake Commissioner Receives Salaries For Two Years In Niger / Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.