Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity (35435 Views)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by wolebest: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-asks-nigerians-to-give-him-7-days-to-resolve-naira-notes-scarcity/amp

We have to queue up for the simplest of basic needs and requirements.

We have to queue for Petrol fuel
We have to queue for PVC
We have to queue for money swap

If people in the city centers have to go through such harrowing experiences, what harsh experience and suffering would be unleased on the Nigerians in there millions who dwell in the hinterland where there are no banking services?
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Afolue(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Apc supporters make una come defend una selves. Because the ye-ye emefiele was an apc presidential contestant..!

Everywhere was good not until circular went round for a deadline over not using of the old naira note anymore …

Such a deadline makes no sense for even a dumb person. Both currencies are legal tender till tomorrow whether we like it or not. Simply, issue more on new notes as the old note will disappear from the society gradually by itself…. What is the foolishness of hoarding for?
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by shilefan2(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
NotBeenPaid:

Please how do I get to Kaduna from Lagos by air?

Already checked Air Peace, Ibom Air & Dana Air.

Only Azman flies that route!
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by NotBeenPaid: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2023

Thanks guys I really appreciate your help.

Can I find a cheap hotel to lodge in near the airport since I'd be coming in from Abeokuta a day before my trip?

EmekaStanley
Shilefan2
DaddyFreeze2020
JuanDeDios
CandyGist
NADFOR
Charleff512
Kajaard

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by EmekaStanley: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don't know about cheap hotel around Airport. You should budget one for at least 20k.

Or you can budget 10-15k for one around Oshodi, from where you can easily get to the airport depending on your flight schedule
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by baralatie(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
See whinnig
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by Kajaard: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
NotBeenPaid:

Thanks guys I really appreciate your help.

Can I find a cheap hotel to lodge in near the airport since I'd be coming in from Abeokuta a day before my trip?

EmekaStanley
Shilefan2
DaddyFreeze2020
JuanDeDios
CandyGist
NADFOR
Charleff512
Kajaard

Go to Nigeria's number 1 hotel booking site hotels.ng and put Kaduna in the city search and it will give you better safe hotels from the most expensive to budget ones. Then you make your choice

Hotels.ng
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity by NotBeenPaid: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kajaard:

Go to Nigeria's number 1 hotel booking site hotels.ng and put Kaduna in the city search and it will give you better safe hotels from the most expensive to budget ones. Then you make your choice

Hotels.ng

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.