Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank (2127 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / 2.3 Billion Pieces Of Coins Worth N1.60b In Circulation—cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by Anonymoususher: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
As the naira scarcity bites harder banks have resorted to issuing smaller denominations to customers.

A Nigerian was issued N2,000 worth of coins in the bank.

It's lovely to see this beautiful metals back.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOMx4a8R4k
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by DriverX: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Una never che chunchin.

4+4
Next level
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by hisexcellency34: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lies. No coins in Nigeria again

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by Darren95: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Very good. Let’s use coins it will reduce price of goods and make our currency have more value.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by JASONjnr(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why are we going back to the coins?

Nobody should issue me those coins because I won't collect it.....
How can I carry metals around in the name of money?
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by habsydiamond(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Who dey collect coins these days. I can't remember the last time I see someone transact with it.
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by Darammliveth(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na lie joor. Which bank be that
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by Parachoko: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Coins, ₦5 and ₦10 all dey useless in Nigeria presently

There's no ₦10 biscuit, sweet or chewing gum
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by youngking89(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pls don’t say what you don’t know. Coins exist and it’s in the vault. Nobody request for them at the banks
hisexcellency34:

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by flames007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
hisexcellency34:
So we thought. They've reintroduced those useless things again.
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by donyfrank: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na to carry am go occasion. Na the celebrant go hear am.
Na his forehead I go dey target, hitting there back to back.

Na Buhari cause the swell up abeg

5 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by sweetonugbu: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Coins kwa?.
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by BusinessPlan22: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
What stopped the dull man from doing this about eight years ago... He just woke up now abi
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by delpee(f): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
It's better than nothing.
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by Anonymoususher: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
donyfrank:
Na to carry am go occasion. Na the celebrant go hear am.
Na his forehead I go dey target, hitting there back to back.

Na Buhari cause the swell up abeg

Hahhahaha. U be clown grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Back to sender
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by crestedaguiyi: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
The coins on the ground is not up to 2500 pieces for the amount to be 5k, the guy lied.

Take it or live it
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by lilyheaven: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
There’s still coins in the north.
Only the south, coins went into extinction.
hisexcellency34:
Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
JASONjnr:
Why are we going back to the coins?

Nobody should issue me those coins because I won't collect it.....

How can I carry metals around in the name of money?

But you would be glad to spend cent and pence abroad

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by KingMack(m): 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
na to jus hold like five for hand use am stone the cashier undecided

Re: Naira Redesign: Man Showcases 2k Worth Of Coins Issued To Him In The Bank by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Coins, ₦5 and ₦10 all dey useless in Nigeria presently

There's no ₦10 biscuit, sweet or chewing gum
N50 gum don dey dissappear

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Business Ventures So Far? / Need A Nice And Attractive Name For Students' Magazine. / Own A Wifi ISP Business Anwyhere In Nigeria + Free Internet Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.