Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT (664 Views)

I Dedicate This Beautiful Song To I And My Boyfriend / To Hakimi And His Fellow CHEATERS / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Satanistx: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
I dedicate today to HAKIMI the greatest GOAT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Caaz: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emmanuel eboue must be biting his nails,how that guy allowed his wife to ruined him to the extent of him being homeless.

This hakimi guy made my day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Blake755: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Comrade should be celebrated 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Satanistx: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Caaz:
Emmanuel eboue must be biting his nails,how that guy allowed his wife to ruined him to the extent of him being homeless.

This hakimi guy made my day.
if na me bitch do that to, I swear I go find way puff am. NOT JOKING 😡

2 Likes

Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Dizzyyish: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Blake755:
Comrade should be celebrated 😂😂

Indeed. Comrade of the ages. grin
Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Satanistx:
I dedicate today to HAKIMI the greatest GOAT
Please, hug any feminists close to you. Save a soul....
Feminists in severe pains now bro...😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Satanistx: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Michaeltreasure:

Please, hug any feminists close to you. Save a soul....
Feminists in severe pains now bro...😂😂😂
I dey tell you , feminist just dey cry anyhow. Simps like peter psquare dey console them
Re: I Dedicate Today To HAKIMI The Greatest GOAT by Streetmovement(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Is that Hakimi's credit card I see? 😂🤣😂😂

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Nigerian Marriage [PICS] / Study Shows How Having An Iphone Increase Tinder Swipe Succes Rate In The USA / She Cannot Stop Loving Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.