Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... (2493 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Olawunmi2023: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
A very good evening.......

My name is Olawunmi
I am a Nigerian, a Yoruba lady from Ogun state, I am 30 years of age, born in the month of March.
I am of moderate height and of ebony complexion. I am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry from an esteemed University in Lagos State a few years back.
I was born, bred, reside and work in Lagos. I am very versatile lady, modest and smart.

Profession
Despite been a graduate of industrial chemistry, i have a diploma in Catering and Event Management (best trainee of my set), Completed a Customer Service Course in Aviation, Completed my Cabin Crew Initial Training (B737-300/400/500) and got the Best Trainee Award at AeroConsult Limited that year, i also have a Diploma in Customer Service Intelligence and just completed my Training as a bespoke Fashion designer.
I have begun a journey into fashion designing and its been wonderful so far.

Personality
I am a lovely lady, i am pretty, i am adequately caring, morally upright and i still have not lost any faith and hopes in true love despite the challenges true love currently face in my generation and recent ones too.

I am the 3rd child of 5 wonderful children, raised by wonderful parents of a home immersed in untainted morals and values. I dont drink (never have), i dont smoke (never have), i dont party (hardly have).

I love cooking a lot, talented in cooking good meals, a skill we all learnt from my Mom who had one of the best and biggest restaurant in town in her heyday. I am not a shy lady though moderately reserved, I am jovial, playful and prefer staying indoors watching movies when i am not out there working and creating new fashion designs.

Physical Attributes
Without mincing words nor been pompous, i have a very great and admirable stature. I am a fairly slender lady and one of the very very few ladies i've seen that still has a standing and very firm breast. My skin is beautiful and almost spotless. In my family, its hereditary, we all look very stunning.

Past Relationships
With just one hand, i can conveniently count how many boyfriends i have had and still have unused fingers. Since my last relationship ended by mutual consent a couple of months ago, i have not been in any relationship (serious or unserious) and its starting to be too boring for me at this stage.

With the kind of family i come from, the kind of work i do and my lifestyle, its increasingly difficult to meet new friends, offline, hence me trying this platform out for the first time, hoping i meet a wonderful man herein.

My Desirable Man
I need a handsome, gentle, God fearing and respectful man, i want a man who believes totally in love and loyal commitments, a man who loves with all his heart, a trusting man and definitely not a man who believes all ladies are cheats or unlovable, but rather a man who has the most wonderful heart, a thrilling spirit and one with a good character.

A man who just want to be happy at all time.

I prefer a man between the ages of 30 and 35.

I hope for a man who has a bright countenance and dreams, one who i would always want to be with cos he is just the definition of fun and a good man.

I hope I'm not sounding too wanting, i just want to express my desire in a simple way enough.

I am not asking for a perfect Man, not the most handsome one but a man who would mean the whole world to me, who would put a smile on my face every morning and i promise to give him all the attention, affection and undying love possible cos I'm equally a loving lady too.

I would be the happiest lady if i find that man after my heart and i promise to indicate it here on this thread, when i have found that special one.....

Please send me an email at adeolawunmiangel@gmail.com

Thank You.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Christiansimon: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin grin Jobless mean here is your calling. go for the hunt now before it's too late..
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Olawunmi2023:

My name is Olawunmi
I am a Nigerian, a Yoruba lady from Ogun state, I am 30 years of age, born in the month of March.
I am of moderate height and of ebony complexion. I am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry from an esteemed University in Lagos State a few years back.
I was born, bred, reside and work in Lagos. I am very versatile lady, modest and smart.

Profession
Despite been a graduate of industrial chemistry, i have a diploma in Catering and Event Management (best trainee of my set), Completed a Customer Service Course in Aviation, Completed my Cabin Crew Initial Training (B737-300/400/500) and got the Best Trainee Award at AeroConsult Limited that year, i also have a Diploma in Customer Service Intelligence and just completed my Training as a bespoke Fashion designer.

Personality
I am a lovely lady, i am pretty, i am adequately caring, morally upright and i still have not lost any faith and hopes in true love despite the challenges true love currently face in my generation and recent ones too.

I am the 3rd child of 5 wonderful children, raised by wonderful parents of a home immersed in untainted morals and values. I dont drink (never have), i dont smoke (never have), i dont party (hardly have).

I love cooking a lot, talented in cooking good meals, a skill we all learnt from my Mom who had one of the best and biggest restaurant in town in her heyday. I am not a shy lady though moderately reserved, I am a jovial, playful and prefers staying indoors watching movies when i am not out there working and creating new fashion designs.

Physical Attributes
Without mincing words nor been pompous, i have a very great and admirable stature. I am a fairly slender lady and one of the very very few ladies i've seen that still has a standing and very firm breast. My skin is beautiful and almost spotless. In my family, its hereditary, we all look very stunning.

Past Relationships
With just one hand, i can conveniently count how many boyfriends i have had and still have unused fingers. Since my last relationship ended by mutual consent a couple of months ago, i have not been in any relationship (serious or unserious) and its starting to be too boring for me at this stage.

With the kind of family i come from, the kind of work i do and my lifestyle, its increasingly difficult to meet new friends, offline, hence me trying this platform out for the first time, hoping i meet a wonderful man herein.

My Desirable Man
I need a handsome, gentle, God fearing and respectful man, i want a man who believes totally in love and loyal commitments, a man who loves with all his heart, a trusting man and definitely not a man who believes all ladies are cheats or unlovable, but rather a man who has the most wonderful heart, a thrilling spirit and one with a good character.

I hope for a man who has a bright countenance and dreams, one who i would always want to be with cos he is just the definition of fun and a good man.

I hope I'm not sounding too wanting, i just want to express my desire in a simple way enough.

I am not asking for a perfect Man, not the most handsome one but a man who would mean the whole world to me, who would put a smile on my face every morning and i promise to give him all the attention, affection and undying love possible cos I'm equally a loving lady too.

I would be the happiest lady if i find that man after my heart and i promise to indicate it here on this thread, when i have found that special one.....

Thank You.

Your cv has been rejected...you go tey for your papa house

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by 9jagovernor: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
I pray to God to grant your heart desires... I love your courage

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Peskid147: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmmm I like your courage just dat with Wat is going on in dis country and average man will not want to commit himself in anything dat has to do with relationship for now cus d country day bit
But I asure u day ur dream man will locate u just dat u need to decern cus he might not be Wat u want bt Wat God want for you so pls decern is any man approach you. It is well....

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Aklee4994(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
The age barrier will get you the wrong one here...Na someone like Daddy CK full that age group that you stated above I should have send a mail but age difference....May almighty Allah grant your heart ❤️ desire abundantly.

Modified::your write ✍️ up go attract people to your mail

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Creamcrest(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Must you comment like one with a broken head,if you have nothing meaningful to say while not keep shut.

Op you should have posted this in the family section,na kids(mummy thank you ma) full romance section.

I pray God grant your heart desires.

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Christiansimon: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rayban25:

no be small. i for go for her but she don grow pass my age.cause i like this her cv

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Christiansimon:
no be small. i for go for her but she don grow pass my age.cause i like this her cv

See you...you never even see her picture yet you like am.
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Ehmmah588(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
I love your courage wumni
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Creamcrest:

Must you comment like one with a broken head,if you have nothing meaningful to say while not keep shut.

Op you should have posted this in the family section,na kids(mummy thank you ma) full romance section.

I pray God grant your heart desires.

From this your comment that I replied to..people will tell who is actually stupid here

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by idomalord: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
Olawunmi2023:

My name is Olawunmi

Profession

Personality

I love cooking a lot, talented in cooking good meals, a skill we all learnt from my Mom who had one of the best and biggest restaurant in town in her heyday. I am not a shy lady though moderately reserved, I am jovial, playful and prefer staying indoors watching movies when i am not out there working and creating new fashion designs.

Physical Attributes

Past Relationships

My Desirable Man

Thank You.

Nice article but credentials abi qualification no day help 4 dis kind case.
Also no be by d drinking or smoking

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Christiansimon: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rayban25:

See you...you never even see her picture yet you like am.
gringrin
Our Lord Said Fear Not.
She Already Describe Her Self,So My Imagination Of A Pretty Damsel Is What I Will See If She Was Of My Age
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chai see food for Yoruba demons to feast on.. op inbox go done full already 😐
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by flokii: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
@OP My advice for you is.. don't rush things. Anybody atal comfortable with snapping their own nudes or making nude videos and asking for same is a walking disaster. Flee from such pple.
You don't want to take in for a pretender who won't support you. May God help you meet the right person for you.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Maysdevices(f): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
I hope by reading the above comments, you have learnt a small lesson.

If you are genuine then send them instead to a popular dating service like the one a relationship expert called Joro runs on Instagram.

Nairaland is not a place you come to seek a man:

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Okoroawusa: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Thank you Olawunmi. I really like your boldness for writing this piece and opening this thread. I sincerely wish you the best in your search for true love.
Your prospects and qualities are enchanting but I will pass. I don't know whether it's a blessing or curse but I don't like good girls. I find them boring. You have never smoked and you don't drink and perhaps you can count how many times you have had sex at the tips of your fingers..... not my kind of woman.

Take care and I pray that your man finds you. If you can't find him here perhaps you can make time and go out the more. Your excuse of being too busy is not an excuse. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Okoroawusa: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2023
idomalord:

Nice article but credentials abi qualification no day help 4 dis kind case.
Also no be by d drinking or smoking
I agree with you 100%.
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Vyzz: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2023
grin

Nice write up...

Can I use this opportunity to introduce myself to you and to everyone here..

If you are in need of a sugar boi, reach out to me...

I will kill you with sugar

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by woginid967: 1:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Olawunmi2023:

My name is Olawunmi

Profession

Personality

Physical Attributes

Past Relationships

My Desirable Man

Thank You.

I am not really good enough for you. But can i at least be your friend? cool
I cum in piss
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by KevMitnick: 2:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Olawunmi2023:

My name is Olawunmi

Profession

Personality

Physical Attributes

Past Relationships

My Desirable Man

Thank You.
I hope you find a good mate soon. I wish you the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by rex444(m): 2:59am On Feb 04, 2023
This alone , is lovely..... if not that i have been taken, i like feats like this tho....i like to explore but unfortunately
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Rayban25:

You are obviously another e-diot. Can you fathom how everybody seems to easily arrive at that conclusion?
Your stoopidity just might be the radioactive type. May GOD deliver your children (from hereditory traits) and give you small sense too.
Best of luck.
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
You are obviously another e-diot. Can you fathom how everybody seems to easily arrive at that conclusion?
Your stoopidity just might be the radioactive type. May GOD deliver your children (from hereditory traits) and give you small sense too.
Best of luck.

Go and tell that to your father...ode..oh its too late he passed it on to you
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Go and tell that to your father...ode..oh its too late he passed it on to you
I will not (I refuse to) be infected with that your kind of radioactive malady (now that it is confirmed). I understand that you also have a strain of 'abiiko' malady. I forgive you...it's your parents' fault, okay.
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
I will not (I refuse to) be infected with that your kind of radioactive malady (now that it is confirmed). I understand that you also have a strain of 'abiiko' malady. I forgive you...it's your parents' fault, okay.

Get out of my mention you fool
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by DonHummer(m): 3:56am On Feb 04, 2023
I really pray God grants you your heart desire. You didn't ask for much and you shouldn't settle for less. You appear to be a very smart lady and I believe you should be smart enough to filter off the bad eggs that would try to reach out, cause they definitely would. Just stay safe and may genuine love find you soonest.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Get out of my mention you fool
No vex. I understand and feel for your type. SORRY ('abiiko/abishondinu')
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by NwaliE01: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2023
I mailed you already. E. N.
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Olawunmi2023:

My name is Olawunmi

[

Anty Ola!

It's at the point where your man is about to show up that the devil starts playing tricks on you.

Better wait for him unless you want another heart break!
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by techWriter3: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2023
I beseech to God to disburse your heart desires

Umm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... by jerryforgood: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Scammers have started again. If you like fall for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? / Ladies Who Do This Are Not Smart And Superficial / The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.