Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court (37618 Views)

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / Moses Udam, Pregnant Wife Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic) / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by CityBoy17: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Tales by Sunlight
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by MrDoGood(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Things are happening
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Did you see cohabiting for 23yrs

Women and men

I hail thee o
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by olisaEze(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Just coman open ya mouth wawawaaa in court when na house arrest you dey do omo abija for 23 yrs! grin. Mbélédé ka ha na ma ndi bu nwoké, it is in tough times that the difference between a male & a man is seen! A male will take without recourse to the owner, a man will pay to proudly own his benefits! Stolen waters are sweet, but in the end the mouth is full of gravel. In certain cultures in this country, those kids belong to the family of the woman because no dowry has been paid yet. cool
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by letitrainnow(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
She ruled that though the parties had been cohabiting for 23 years, all the requirements of a valid marriage were absent in this relationship.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Maxxim: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
superCleanworks:
ritualistic wife and yahoo children.
what a blessed family
Not ritualist bro, the man was just looking for excuses, ifa doesn't involve killing and only involves and represent purification and divinity. It's a religion on its own.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Levels1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Padesade:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. 🙄😭🤣🤡

Vote wisely

Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Cricketman: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kk
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Fcwilly: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Y0urUncle:
Like for tinubu

Share for Abacha

What else you do you expect? Abacha will carry the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Menclothing: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
This is pure wahala
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Treassured: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmm this is very Creepy.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by jeromestarks: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
A virgin woman will value the baby that came out of her but a woman who has done abortion severally due to the fact that she has been fvcked and mounted by many men will be heartless.

Never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men or else you will regret ever getting married.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by ibinaboonline: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
they are free to go their separate ways but na how to comot the woman be the wahala.
Get God, get sense.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Sholaco: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
And you have been sleeping with her inside the shrine. Fool!
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Inhuman69: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Maxxim:

Not ritualist bro, the man was just looking for excuses, ifa doesn't involve killing and only involves and represent purification and divinity. It's a religion on its own.
Don’t blame that guy , he has been brainwashed by the colonial masters to believe African religion ,traditions and culture is evil
Not his fault blame our ancestors during the colonial slave period
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by NohurryInLife: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
A virgin woman will value the baby that came out of her but a woman who has done abortion severally due to the fact that she has been fvcked and mounted by many men will be heartless.

Never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men or else you will regret ever getting married.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Maxxim: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Inhuman69:

Don’t blame that guy , he has been brainwashed by the colonial masters to believe African religion ,traditions and culture is evil
Not his fault blame our ancestors during the colonial slave period
It's so sad that we all accepted their brain washing without any form of repulse, thereby glorifying their description about who we are and how we should live our lifes.
I'm just happy that lately young people have started finding their way around this things with more advancement.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Bimpe29: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Orisabunmi in the real world.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Shadysen: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba people with fetics is like soup and eba.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Shadysen: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Yoruba people with fetics is like soup and eba. They cant do withou it.
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by delishpot: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Risingblue008:
Wahala be like
Who dey use fork soak garri

I use fork na. Drinking garri with spoon no make sense la!
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by luluosas(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship na marriage before? I tire for you ooooooooo.

Hey! You supposedly married man/woman out there, if there's no bride price payment involved in your supposed marriage, YOU ARE IN A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIP, and you have your children by cohabitation.
Go and do the right now before someone else snatch the mother/father of your children from you.
Don't say @Luluosas didn't warn you
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Ogegod87: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Y0urUncle:
Like for tinubu

Share for Abacha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill my enemy
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Goodlady(f): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2023
The story is funny.. they are meant for each other
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Tundex911: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
As the juju don clear, separate is the next thing

Smh
Re: My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court by Longman180(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Joshuaotg post=120615754]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/02/02/my-wife-is-occultic-killed-her-first-child-man-tells-court/%3famp=1[/quoteg]gush and jack on only mind crusade and pray for the upbringing of your kids don't mess up women are like dat,where are they now, mummy or you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / Chinese Woman Ernest Hotel In Lagos / Lady Cries Out After Police Refused To Arrest Rich Boyfriend Who Battered Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.