Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (29393 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2023
blackgold2018:
thank you very much.
All power belongs to God.

So when He gives it to Peter obi, don’t deny it wasn’t from God. Hypocrites.

how can God give power to a man he tested with it for 8yrs but na curses your parents cursed him

they couldn't birth you on time because of 13months strike, your papa fell from palm tree, was he able to get treatment in the 13months strike?

because of tuitions fees the fool increase no be lagos u rush to complete your education because Tinubu make it free and obi said education is not meant for your likes because you're from poor home

mumu people
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a joker walahi

reality will set In soon, jokers are igbo that called Nigeria many unprinted names, called other tribes slaves, called Northerners many funny names, called Yoruba sophisticated m0rons, wish Buhari death, called Nigeria a zoo but want to come and rule after all their nonchalance and hatred

you igbo should fly inside asorock and rule now grin
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2023
lugiano1:
God is not wicked.... affliction shall not rise again... those who just want to be president without the people at heart will never see the throne. God let there be confusion in their midst. Amen

when others were condemning the prostitute in the bible in their thought, Jesus was already ready to give her a second chance

you ritualist up East are disguise Christians, you will be tamed soon
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
lagosrd:

Mention another northern governor working for him up north. Just cancel that El rufai. ..... If you know you know
they're working for peter Obi instead empty head cheesy
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

Go and say this to the people suffering and see if they won't beat you like bata drum 🤣🤣🤣

I'm still campaigning for BAT every spot and I have convince a lot, southwest is not East where you don't tolerate yourself and everyone can't be a coward like your parents who are compel to be staying at home on every working day

meanwhile which one is bata drum, foolish nyanmiri, Tinubu is your next president but before he will be sworn in by may, your hate must have consumed you through ugm and any other killing channel in your useless region
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by blackgold2018(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

how can God give power to a man he tested with it for 8yrs but na curses your parents cursed him

they couldn't birth you on time because of 13months strike, your papa fell from palm tree, was he able to get treatment in the 13months strike?

because of tuitions fees the fool increase no be lagos u rush to complete your education because Tinubu make it free and obi said education is not meant for your likes because you're from poor home

mumu people
hmm.. it seems a lot of people think nairaland members are for the poor.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Billygee2u: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2023
PointZerom:
This criminal thinks that he can fool us.
Tinubu you'll never rule Nigeria.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by MasterTeeUSA: 1:43am On Feb 05, 2023
So tell me how Peter Obi or your supporter is more Christian than Tinubu? By attending convention during Election period. Go and watch Asiwaju stories...even Jesus love the sinners if you wanted to use his past to attack him...good luck. We are BATIFIED

asanausana91:
mentioning christians together in the same sentence with Tinubu shows how stupid you sound.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by MasterTeeUSA: 1:44am On Feb 05, 2023
We shall see...you saw Oyetola back in town...people singing, dancing and jubilating...let them vote Atiku...we will get enough to keep us at the TOP. Winter is almost HERE

hotwax:

Don't be an insensitive propagandist. Osun people are angry right now.

They were saying since they have governorship, they can give tinubu presidency.

Now that tinubu has acted stupidly through tribunal, Osun vote will waste.

Osun people are waiting for him...

He just poke the bees
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 4:13am On Feb 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

reality will set In soon, jokers are igbo that called Nigeria many unprinted names, called other tribes slaves, called Northerners many funny names, called Yoruba sophisticated m0rons, wish Buhari death, called Nigeria a zoo but want to come and rule after all their nonchalance and hatred

You are a first class joker without common sense
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

You are a joker walahi
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a first class joker without common sense

the common sense you've in your useless region no be him you dey use support failure after cursing him for 8yrs?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by lagosrd: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

they're working for peter Obi instead empty head cheesy

Afori
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

the common sense you've in your useless region no be him you dey use support failure after cursing him for 8yrs?

You are daft, dense and bereft of reasoning. Try and have sense
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are daft, dense and bereft of reasoning. Try and have sense

when complete imbeciles use android phone for the first time
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

when complete imbeciles use android phone for the first time

You are a fool. You just wake up and call someone slowpoke. Don't go and find work keel campaigning for demons that have stolen your future and your generations. Idiot
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a fool. You just wake up and call someone slowpoke. Don't go and find work keel campaigning for demons that have stolen your future and your generations. Idiot

how can a CEO find work you bunch of m0rons, I just want you fools to understand that you don't have monopoly of madness and hate
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by a4cube: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Personally, I've been anti-Buhari since 2016 and being anti-Buhari does not mean an anti-APC (as you can all see now that he reps himself and the cabal, not the party). The best governors in Nigeria today, are the APC governors. Tell me a PDP governor that is not docile apart from Wike.

But this man single-handedly destroyed the party nationally due to his unapologetic nepotism.
You can't be anti buhari and pro apc at the same time.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by DesignMaestro(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
a4cube:
You can't be anti buhari and pro apc at the same time.
That's your own view, but in reality you are incorrect.

There are many Igbo people who are core PDP members today but are pro-Obi. Must they support Atiku because they are in PDP?

I'm supporting APC because the party is doing well in my state and I'm only against Buhari's nepotism and his inability to alleviate the suffering of the people. I don't hate him in anyway.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

how can a CEO find work you bunch of m0rons, I just want you fools to understand that you don't have monopoly of madness and hate

You really dunno a thing. You think I am as jobless as you are. Continue being a fool for these wicked politicians.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

You really dunno a thing. You think I am as jobless as you are. Continue being a fool for these wicked politicians.

you're a fool to obi that can't win, your case is worse Mr sense

every idiots on social media now have a says
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by gdsoomro: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Website ranking

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Hadiza Jummai Ali Is Dead! Hameed Ali Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.