Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (29395 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Starhearts: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Pat081:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please eat b4 you go out that day

U need mental health therapy
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by BreconHills(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=PointZerom

when a person lacks ideas, argument and communication skills, they degrade to using other peoples illustrations to make up for their lack of verbal skills.

It's ok, you are not alone.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by botiwunoluwa120: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this.Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this....
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2023
BreconHills:
[quote author=PointZerom

when a person lacks ideas, argument and communication skills, they degrade to using other peoples illustrations to make up for their lack of verbal skills.

It's ok, you are not alone.

Those that lacks ideas ends up saying things like....... balabloo bloo bluu bulaba gazelle gagalara.

Don't force yourself to be unfortunate.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by 123papas(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
If it is by tribe, there are over 250 tribes in Nigeria. If it is by turn of geopolitical zones, then it is the turn of the SE. I keep wondering where BAT is getting his ‘turn’ claims from

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2023
You be mumu, is not the money in the bullion shared for the people.
Tinubu, Money for the masses.
PointZerom:
This criminal thinks that he can fool us.
Tinubu you'll never rule Nigeria.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by gare(f): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bovis:

Useless Labour Party is rudderless. They want the people’s vote but can’t lend their voices to the people’s struggles

I am surprised, they should take the lead on a massive protest. because their constituency is the labour force, which is the masses

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
You be mumu, is not the money in the bullion shared for the people.
Tinubu, Money for the masses.

Your father and mother are the real MUMU.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
malali:

MC Oluomo doesn't even know you.....however he has built a multi-story mansion in your brain with rented space.....you are fantasizing about the man and his family at every opportunity you get.

Its one thing to be an idiot.....however coming online to publicly acknowledge and entertain others with your idiocy is an embarrassing and self deprecating behaviour.

The truth is that i am doing you a big favour chatting with a Tiefnubu's supporter.

What's the IQ of a Tiefnubu's supporter like .
Can you guess?

There's no normal person queueing behind such a sickly demented old man with the intention to elect him as the next president of a country as vast and economically challenged as Nigeria.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.

Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this.

Oponu. . You blinded by hate so it is impossible for you to reason out of the box. Is it glaring that there is a plot to cause a retribution with all these evils going on causing untold hardship. Mtcheeeeeew. After saying Buhari is dead, you're expecting the dead man to hand over to PeTeRu right?? Keep dreaming..
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Babinski: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
This criminal thinks that he can fool us.
Tinubu you'll never rule Nigeria.

If Tinubu and his bullion van is the reason for the naira redesign as you claim, then such action is short-sighted, stupid, vindictive and selfish.

The saying in justice is that it is better to let ten criminals go scot free than to kill an innocent man. In this you hatred of one man and in a bid to bring him down, you do not mind thousands of innocent masses that will die or be injured just to achieve your aim. Do you know how many have already died and injured from the long queues, riots and lack of money to pay for health services or buy drugs? Do you know how many are starving and have money in bank but cannot buy food?

Is the high price of petrol and unavailability which has caused the masses pains also one of your strategies against bullion van? It is clear you and the cabal are playing a game to continue the Fulan hegemony in Nigeria. You do not mind killing APC party and the masses just to have your way. But I dare say the masses can already see through it all. And your plans will backfire.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
I thought they said it’s Atiku and PDP?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Impaka: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Well said Bola, you should worry less about Ekiti votes, you've above 80% lockdown

they fail before, they will fail again

I'm glad the Northern govs are fighting for you up North, El Rufai, Ganduje....Northerners ain't betrayals, those elements using Buhari to cause political unrest within the party will soon reach their end in no time
Am seening that suffer no dey tire you,God forbid Tinubu to rule Nigeria, Nigerians wll resist him with our Votes and pvc

we await the Victory ahead of Feb 25, all power belongs to God and God alone
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Pat081: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Starhearts:

U need mental health therapy
am just giving you my advice so that you will not waste your family and friends' money after the result VOTE FOR PETER OBI and have PEACE of mind, Sir am very sorry I don't know that you have the problem of gambling since all these days but please 🙏 do not gamble on Baba Tinubu ooo because he will lose this election
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hahahhahahhahhaahaha...very useless senseless talk from a man that kept dumb from 2015 until 2023 when he felt someone is after his selfish greedy ambition

I have said it before and I will say it again.......

TINUBU is one man that is selfish to the core....
It is now he is coming to talk about Buhari .....hahhahahhahahhahahhahhahaha....

A desperate man ends up in the berry of failures
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Pat081: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

The truth is that i am doing you a big favour chatting with a Tiefnubu's supporter.

What's the IQ of a Tiefnubu's supporter like Can you guess?

There's no normal person queueing behind such a sickly demented old man with the intention to elect him as the next president of a country as vast and economically challenged as Nigeria.
Nobody knows because I done believe they have it I don't know why some people are follow him sef man that can not think well
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by atobs4real(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
afadi2410:

Which God,god of iron?
Your God.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Oponu. . You blinded by hate so it is impossible for you to reason out of the box. Is it glaring that there is a plot to cause a retribution with all these evils going on causing untold hardship. Mtcheeeeeew. After saying Buhari is dead, you're expecting the dead man to hand over to PeTeRu right?? Keep dreaming..

Suddenly Thifnubu that couldn't condemn lekki gate massacre of youths has become so caring.
After saying that he doesn't believe in one NIGERIA, he now want to rule NIGERIA he doesn't believe in her unity.
KEEP SNORING.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
All your generation na mumu.
PointZerom:

Your father and mother are the real MUMU.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Mrtaye: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
searchng4love:

It has never been this terrible. And you only cross a bridge when you get to it. You don't fight a battle you're not prepared for...
😂Even if he gets there it's still gonna be the same scarcity and excuses so what's the fuss about
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
All your generation na mumu.

Chai, the thing really pained him grin

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Igbek76: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu knows their game ahead of time

Nigerians are not dumb, we are rugged and resilient.

Mumu people want to create anarchy and Arab spring kind of unrest

Asiwaju is miles ahead of the Cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Mrtaye: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My bitter hateful Igbo 'friend', calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of igborance and hate.

Asiwaju lokan! He has the numbers and the love is organic. He earned it.
Bi e fe bi e ko, Asiwaju lokan!
😄 Lagos isn't Nigeria oo
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by jude79(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Well said Bola, you should worry less about Ekiti votes, you've above 80% lockdown

they fail before, they will fail again

I'm glad the Northern govs are fighting for you up North, El Rufai, Ganduje....Northerners ain't betrayals, those elements using Buhari to cause political unrest within the party will soon reach their end in no time

we await the Victory ahead of Feb 25, all power belongs to God and God alone

Hahaha, what a drama!! look, whoever told you that tinubu who controls remita and alphabets is not the same with presidency and cabal is deceiving you, every transfer, deposit and withdrawal you make whether through pos, phone, or app is controlled by these two institutions working in concert with CBN to tax all transactions, the only reason their is scarcity of new naira,is because same APC government has printed and is hoarding the money for 25th Feb, their plan is to impoverish the whole populace, and then use same money to rig the election, by bribing same populace they have already impoverished and made desperate, check Stalin of Russia who tinubu and buhari uses his political template of defeathering a chicken and then feeding scrap to the chicken to make it loyal, as this is going on, Nigerians will be distracted by the government with the elephant in the room (tinubu) who they know Nigerians hate, they will point at him as their target to confuse Nigerians, but in reality the target is to impoverish the masses and make it easier for APC to bribe them in such desperate situation during election, if in doubt, check the timing.

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
kayevans:
This senile, geriatric, syphilitic and notoriously venal brigand should go and rest!

(Modified)

My first FTC in 10 years.

Not gonna taint that by responding to miserably condemned myrmidons.

You igbos are so despicable. Too bitter. Too distasteful. Irritating to the marrow. Can taste the bile in your mouth from here. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by asanausana91: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Ekiti was supposed to be a close election...it was APC. Osun is about to be APC...even if Oyetola does not return to power...they are energized by the ruling of the tribunal. Some PDP members will be handwriting on the wall and start aligning back to APC. If not for the rift with the Aregbesola faction, Adeleke never had a chance in Osun State. Cant wait for election results to start rolling in....Christians for TINUBU...It is a GOAL

mentioning christians together in the same sentence with Tinubu shows how stupid you sound.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
I know you are a boy.
PointZerom:

Chai, the thing really pained him grin
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Spandau: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
searchng4love:

Obi is going nowhere

You're right! He's going NOWHERE near AsoRock.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by malali: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What's the IQ of a Tiefnubu's supporter like .
Can you guess?

Next time you will be very careful, who you pick on online.
Simple election take your PVC and go and vote, your choice and my choice must not be the same.
If I catch you insulting anyone here again....I will insult you and your feeble minded parents.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
I know you are a boy.

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2023
jude79:

Hahaha, what a drama!! look, whoever told you that tinubu who controls remita and alphabets is not the same with presidency and cabal is deceiving you, every transfer, deposit and withdrawal you make whether through pos, phone, or app is controlled by these two institutions working in concert with CBN to tax all transactions, the only reason their is scarcity of new naira,is because same APC government has printed and is hoarding the money for 25th Feb, their plan is to impoverish the whole populace, and then use same money to rig the election, by bribing same populace they have already impoverished and made desperate, check Stalin of Russia who tinubu and buhari uses his political template of defeathering a chicken and then feeding scrap to the chicken to make it loyal, as this is going on, Nigerians will be distracted by the government with the elephant in the room (tinubu) who they know Nigerians hate, they will point at him as their target to confuse Nigerians, but in reality the target is to impoverish the masses and make it easier for APC to bribe them in such desperate situation during election, if in doubt, check the timing.

see painment, writing unnecessary epistle, I don't bother reading your useless post because finding sense in average igbo ranting is like expecting good thing to come out from East Babylon

meanwhile Tinubu is your next President
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=Impaka post=120628075][/quote]

suffer no dey tire your parents, your parents cursed Peter obi for 8yrs yet you imbeciles want other non igbo to have a taste

you will resist him with votes as your 5% votes resisted Buhari in 2015 and 2019

online noise makers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi Visits Denmark To Understudy Cattle Ranching (Photos) / Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.