Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (29424 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Starhearts: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Pat081:
You are not wise as well óde

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2023
wolebest:

Your mumu too much!

Listen to El Rufai Governor of Kaduna State, he said politicians can easily carry out vote buying in CFA currency which can later be change to the Naira after elections.

Politicians deal in hard currencies which the easily convert to Naira before elections. And most of them are bank owners.

It's the masses that are suffering, not the big boys.

Na your parents MUMU too much.

Learn to respect othe people's opinion.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2023
BreconHills:

How old were you during the last interim government led by Shonekan. If you were an adult then, you will not write what you wrote here.

You think this favours your candidate over others because some are talking and some are not.

It does not.

All candidates and governors have access to funds. It is the ordinary Nigerian that is suffering. In the next few days expect an increase in riots and instability, then extension of the election program and then finally the inauguration of an ING. This is their playbook but it shall not come to pass.

Their plans will crash. The election will hold.

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Sedonxavi:
Then you must die the day is declared as winner of presidential election

You must die before the election.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Did you listen to what Buhari said yesterday?
It was Emefiele that deceived him . The aim was to embarrass his government. The policy has failed already and Buhari is embarrassed.
Cash transactions take place in the USA, where you have the technology and many educated people. Nobody can impose online transactions on Nigeria

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Occurstaem(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Isn't it amusing that people are no longer blaming Buhari for the crisis we are in but APC and Tinubu all in a bid to demonize Tinubu and his party as if he is currently the president who is the minister of petroleum and approved the naira change policy.
Dunderheads that were rejoicing that Tinubu has no say in the Buhari-led government, that he has being sidelined by Buhari are now blaming Tinubu for the ills of Buhari.
Are you whining me ni? Kole work.

That Babachir coward is not blaming Buhari but APC, saying he regret ever campaigning for APC. Instead of saying it as it is that he regret campaigning for Buhari, the slowpoke is afraid to criticize Buhari but found a way to rope Tinubu in the mess the country is in as if Tinubu is the one in power. But Allah will shame all of them, Tinubu will emerge victorious by God's grace.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Softmirror: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Paulheyman:
You brought in APC, APC brought in hardship and you refused to speak up hoping to benefit from the evil rule of APC. Tinubu is telling Nigerians not to vote APC

** One thing bad about following bad people is that the day they will change you'll never know...

All the evils of APC just got to Tinubu in 2023, talk of selfishness. What of the poor masses that have been suffering since 2015. You want us to vote APC again so that the suffering continues

POVERTY DON HAMMER THIS ONE WELL-WELL. ABEG DON'T BLAME TINUBU OR APC FOR THIS. A GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE HAVE MADE IT BIG SINCE 2015 O. YOU ARE JUST BEING UNFORTUNATE.grin
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Starhearts:

U re not intelligent.....

Low level reasoning faculty's...... where did Asiwaju attack Buhari.....?

Go nd listen to interview of El-rufai nd Ganduje

Chai...sorry ooooo!

I understand your pains.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Backpedal: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2023
PStacks:
i cant believe in my life time Buhari would betray Tinubu.

if anyone had told me, i would bet my two testicles.

if Buhari can betray Tinubu, my brother, trust nobody in this life.

Fish can never believe its same water it swims in that would cook it done.

aye ni ika

The worst thing is. ...

Right about now

Buhari and the Fulani mafia will SEE TO IT that Tinubu gets disgraced at the polls

Isn't it clear for all to see?

That's why hubris is not good
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by HNICEARTH: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Opposition candidate done drop quote. You just woke up and decided not to be a slave again. Your morning came late in the night. Nonetheless, we'd still greet you good morning!
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by dominic17: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2023
I'm not surprised to see the trash written by the grandson of the fallen devil known as Oduduwa. It's obvious it is in their DNA kettle calling pot black.
FreeStuffsNG:

My bitter hateful Igbo 'friend', calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of igborance and hate.

Asiwaju lokan! He has the numbers and the love is organic. He earned it.
Bi e fe bi e ko, Asiwaju lokan!
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by hotwax: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Ekiti was supposed to be a close election...it was APC. Osun is about to be APC...even if Oyetola does not return to power...they are energized by the ruling of the tribunal. Some PDP members will be handwriting on the wall and start aligning back to APC. If not for the rift with the Aregbesola faction, Adeleke never had a chance in Osun State. Cant wait for election results to start rolling in....Christians for TINUBU...It is a GOAL

Don't be an insensitive propagandist. Osun people are angry right now.

They were saying since they have governorship, they can give tinubu presidency.

Now that tinubu has acted stupidly through tribunal, Osun vote will waste.

Osun people are waiting for him...

He just poke the bees
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2023
malali:

Lol,I just entertain myself on Nairaland, with your type. I actually have 2 degrees and one of them is from Harvard. What i did is called "owning".
I am sure , you wish your dad used a condom or your mom swallowed. Even as a faceless troll you can still have your ass handed to you. wink
Silly Dimwit.

Don't forget that MC Oluomo, your Oga and Agbero-in-Chief also has some bought 'degrees' and has his kids training abroad.

This means you can still be an eternally condemned Agbero and an unrepentant Tiefnubu's urchin cum myrmidon, despite your multitudes of fake/bought degrees.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
I just dey gbadun u sir.U Sabi talk chaa.But one thing I don't like about Tinubu is he doesn't know how to fight and create space for future negotiation to resolve the matter.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by loswhite(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
This criminal thinks that he can fool us.
Tinubu you'll never rule Nigeria.
lol they missed their way
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by malali: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Don't forget that MC Oluomo, your Oga and Agbero-in-Chief also has some bought 'degrees' and has his kids training abroad.

This means you can still be an eternally condemned Agbero and an unrepentant Tiefnubu's urchin cum myrmidon, despite your multitudes of fake/bought degrees.

MC Oluomo doesn't even know you.....however he has built a multi-story mansion in your brain with rented space.....you are fantasizing about the man and his family at every opportunity you get.

Its one thing to be an idiot.....however coming online to publicly acknowledge and entertain others with your idiocy is an embarrassing and self deprecating behaviour.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by ruzell86: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Laple0541:
They know their is no way they can withstand Tinubu politically hence they resulted in creating unwarranted artificially hardship to make Nigerians suffer so that their hidden inhumane plan can manifest.

Sincerely Tinubu should be commended for the boldness to face the untouchable cabal, he will by the grace of God be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God forbid! tongue

So he suddenly realised and found his voice against the failure govt he supports since 2015?

Inshallah God will disappoint all selfish politicians. They will NEVER achieve their ambition.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by imagrg(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2023
You can only deceive us once.

We are ready to vote all cheats, liars, looters, and fraudsters out of office.

Vote for change.

Vote wisely.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by moneyissweet(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2023
And out of the whole candidates na him Carry the matter for head like gala.

Bubu is really giving it to him hot hot grin

Laple0541:
They know their is no way they can withstand Tinubu politically hence they resulted in creating unwarranted artificially hardship to make Nigerians suffer so that their hidden inhumane plan can manifest.

Sincerely Tinubu should be commended for the boldness to face the untouchable cabal, he will by the grace of God be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Pat081: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Starhearts:

Omo ale jatijati
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please eat b4 you go out that day
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by homosapien(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.

Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this.

Is it the like you are getting that is spurning you on? Because I can't fathom why everything has to be politics with you guys. Without Tinubu saying anything, is the situation not gradually leading to Anarchy and when there is civil unrest, will the election hold?

It is time we unite as people and not played into those cabal hands. Let the election hold and people should vote their choices.

The guy has be the most vocal since the issue of fuel and naira scarcity yet tou come online making unfounded allegations dull of insult. You guys should think for once. When the die is cast, the elite will as usual fly out of the country. It is me and you that will still bear the consequence.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by homosapien(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2023
caprini1:
I was expecting names of the so called cabals to be reeled out,but every single Tinubu,s spokesperson has been hitting EMEFIELE,its not only naira that's scarce .When will they hit on the PETROLEUM MINISTER? ..Cowards!

Obi or Atiku should be able to hit the petroleum minister after all they are both presidential election candidate and bold. Clown
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
homosapien:

Is it the like you are getting that is spurning you on? Because I can't fathom why everything has to be politics with you guys. Without Tinubu saying anything, is the situation not gradually leading to Anarchy and when there is civil unrest, will the election hold?

It is time we unite as people and not played into those cabal hands. Let the election hold and people should vote their choices.

The guy has be the most vocal since the issue of fuel and naira scarcity yet tou come online making unfounded allegations dull of insult. You guys should think for once. When the die is cast, the elite will as usual fly out of the country. It is me and you that will still bear the consequence.

Cry more.
Where has Thifnubu bn all this while, has he ever condemned any of his party's anti people policies, just because election is aroun the corner he suddenly became so caring.

Thifnubu is expired.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by twosquare(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2023
It's nothing new...they are surely planning it...you may hate BAT and laugh coz of your hatred for him. However, pay attention...it will catch many by surprise when it happens, but not some of us who God has told since last year...all you see now is just playing out small small...it will soon be glaring.

But when someone who is hated is saying the truth, no one pays attention because the hatred won't allow them to see until the storm comes and sweep them all away.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by homosapien(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:

Cry more.
Where has Thifnubu bn all this while, has he ever condemned any of his party's anti people policies, just because election is aroun the corner he suddenly became so caring.

Thifnubu is expired.

I am deeply sorry for quoting you. I never knew the subject matter is above your mental reasoning. Consider these as my last response to you.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by hopexter(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2023
LiteratureClass:
This is getting interesting. This man keep on attacking Buhari but his supporters always try to bend the narrative.
Buhari is not the problem, Emefiele is not the problem. He should mention the cabals against him.

Is cabal in charge of the government? Who employed the cabal? If your house is falling will you blame the houseboy or take the blame as the head of the house? You wouldn’t know this because you’re so used to pointing accusing fingers.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by twosquare(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Now, someone with sense on this thread since....kudos...people don't understand the masters of the game...and I wonder if these are the type of youths we are raising...

12345baba:
I believe tinubu on this one. They want Nigeria to boil to a stage of anarchy so the elections will be postponed and they would remain in power. But we will hold on. God will sustain us! This election must hold

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2023
homosapien:

I am deeply sorry for quoting you. I never knew the subject matter is above your mental reasoning. Consider these as my last response to you.

Your principal ran away from social media.
Do you also want to run away?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by buhariguy(m): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:

After seeing how he bought APC primaries, the presidency has no choice than to tame him, Tinubu doesn't believe in free and fair election but Buhari wants a free an fair election.
This is where the problem started.

Tinubu first attacked INEC chairman. and threatened him to withdraw the BVAs and he's now attacking Buhari and CBN governor.
you must be a fo.ol to think tinubu is worry about vote buying,
We are concern about the suffering of the masses so that the people will not revolt against apc and that is your fo.olish plan
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by PointZerom: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2023
buhariguy:
you must be a fo.ol to think tinubu is worry about vote buying,
We are concern about the suffering of the masses so that the people will not revolt against apc and that is your fo.olish plan

Your parents are the fo.ols.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
budaatum:

Tinubu is JW, lol.
He was even using the word God instead of Allah, Tinubu is s Christian in Muslim attire.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by sammyscholar(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
cheesy

No he hasn't.

^^^
He is tied to the Buhari administration. Tightly bound, hand and foot.

He keeps shooting himself in the foot when he talks about his role in bringing Buhari to power. How he expects to be absolved of the failures of this administration and the party they all belong to - is a mystery.

Somebody needs to explain to the man what happens to sureties and guarantors when an accused person jumps bail.

It is okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan / 68 "Exclusive List" Items That Made Nigeria Dysfunctional / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.