Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges (29422 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Continue To Have Faith In My Government, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Fujiyama: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2023
DesignMaestro:
I don't talk much.

^^^
cheesy

No kidding.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by easytig(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Buhari wey no get candidate,wey talk say vote anyone you like,only means he is not ready to relinquish power.na military dictator he be ,the only way to boot a military man like buhari out of office na with coup d'etat.election na wash
Freshtruth:
Who ever thinks Buhari will just leave power like that una need to have a rethink grin baba get plan to form an interim government than switch to military government. Nigerians brace up una say Goodluck na woman una done see man.
Patient Johnathan right now

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by tabaralph: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu knows their game ahead of time

Nigerians are not dumb, we are rugged and resilient.

Mumu people want to create anarchy and Arab spring kind of unrest

My thought exactly, that was exactly their plans; cause chaos, postpone the election as a result of that, we never have it terrible like this even during military
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by tabaralph: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2023
easytig:
Buhari wey no get candidate,wey talk say vote anyone you like,only means he is not ready to relinquish power.na military dictator he be ,the only way to boot a military man like buhari out of office na with coup d'etat.election na wash

You might actually be saying the truth….
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Larryton(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Their plan will not work Mr president
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by zinaunreal(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Your party is running the country and you still have hope of presidential seat. Better go to a Nursing home and relax
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

You are emboldened with ignorance listen to Fashola's explanation of Alphabeta and how Marwa brought it, https://www.instagram.com/tv/CoIdqtiNaT1/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY%3D

Some of you are eaten deeply by ate and you talk and sound foolish without research

Each and every election Military always show strenght and raid black spots and opposition complains... Even Jonathan did it

How are you Gen Z this uneducated enough to research simple history

Ohhh so now Marwa brought alpha Beta abi. Oga do you think you are talking to Gen Z people. I was in the Bank in 2008 when Alpha Beta came on the Lagos tax system they had introduced. There is no black spots raiding Jonathan did it in 2015 because he wanted to capture Lagos and he nearly did it. Ambode won narrowly against Agbaje. Dude it there is anyone that is consumed by hatred it is you. See Tinubu ain't going anywhere he is not winning this election and the fallout of this is that his stranglehold on Lagos will begin to dissipate.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Passionet: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2023
God forbid this man becomes president. This chaos will be child's play compared to the wrath tinubu will unleash
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by sukar886: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Na becos of you they are changing this money, cos of what you stole and pack in your house, you think buhari don't know, you will vomit all those money , when time reach
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by BreconHills(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
Tinubu, you cannot scare Buhari with this gimmick. The president will never soft-pedal for you to have your way.

Nobody is plotting for an interim govnt. Your brain is empty to even come up with this.

How old were you during the last interim government led by Shonekan. If you were an adult then, you will not write what you wrote here.

You think this favours your candidate over others because some are talking and some are not.

It does not.

All candidates and governors have access to funds. It is the ordinary Nigerian that is suffering. In the next few days expect an increase in riots and instability, then extension of the election program and then finally the inauguration of an ING. This is their playbook but it shall not come to pass.

Their plans will crash. The election will hold.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by EagleNest(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu never spoke for the past 7years that the APC govt was abusing Nigerians with hardship and suffering. It's now that his interest is under threat that he suddenly found his voice. Self-service at its best I will say, otherwise, as usual he would have been silent while the house burn.

All of them in APC (from top to bottom) finished Nigeria, and should never be trusted with another chance to continue the destruction.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by OlawaleBammie: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2023
LiteratureClass:
This is getting interesting. This man keep on attacking Buhari but his supporters always try to bend the narrative.
Buhari is not the problem, Emefiele is not the problem. He should mention the cabals against him.
I am more surprised at u saying buhari whom we are all faulting his system of government till now is not the problem...

Nawa for how some people dey tink
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Moh247: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Ohhh so now Marwa brought alpha Beta abi. Oga do you think you are talking to Gen Z people. I was in the Bank in 2008 when Alpha Beta came on the Lagos tax system they had introduced. There is no black spots raiding Jonathan did it in 2015 because he wanted to capture Lagos and he nearly did it. Ambode won narrowly against Agbaje. Dude it there is anyone that is consumed by hatred it is you. See Tinubu ain't going anywhere he is not winning this election and the fallout of this is that his stranglehold on Lagos will begin to dissipate.

You need data just ask watch the damn video and listen to indepth knowledge from an 8years governor

Apara was brought by Marwa

Alphabeta incorporated in 2002 and Tinubu isn't one of the Director till date

Their services are highlighted

Some people just have their head stucked in their but when it comes to Tinubu that they can't make independent research
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Fujiyama: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2023
malali:
Lol,I just entertain myself on Nairaland, with your type. I actually have 2 degrees and one of them is from Harvard. What i did is called "owning".

cheesy

Na so.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by wolebest: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2023
PointZerom:
This criminal thinks that he can fool us.
Tinubu you'll never rule Nigeria.

Your mumu too much!

Listen to El Rufai Governor of Kaduna State, he said politicians can easily carry out vote buying in CFA currency which can later be change to the Naira after elections.

Politicians deal in hard currencies which the easily convert to Naira before elections. And most of them are bank owners.

It's the masses that are suffering, not the big boys.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

You need data just ask watch the damn video and listen to indepth knowledge from an 8years governor

Apara was brought by Marwa

Alphabeta incorporated in 2002 and Tinubu isn't one of the Director till date

Their services are highlighted

Some people just have their head stucked in their but when it comes to Tinubu that they can't make independent research

Oga stop the pretence I know about the dynamics of Alpha beta more than you stop trying to deceive people. Marwa never brought Alpha Beta

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by easytig(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Fearbuhari or February the Month of drama.the month buhari go show tinubu say Lagos no be nijeriya.make we dey watch the action film dey go.lets us see what the jagaban is actually made up of against a military tyrant that doesn't have a candidate.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Moh247: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop the pretence I know about the dynamics of Alpha beta more than you stop trying to deceive people. Marwa never brought Alpha Beta

Oshey Mr knowledge, you even know more than Fashola... Lol

For your Information ND for you not to look naive and ridiculous go and read on the case of Dapo Apara vs Tinubu on Alphabeta, go on CAC and see date in was incorporated before you look silly saying it was formed in 2008
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Fujiyama: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
sammyscholar:
Tinubu has been successful in exonerating himself from the failure of the current government.

^^^
cheesy

No he hasn't.

sammyscholar:
And, of course, save for being a major element that ushered Buhari in, Tinubu didn't meddle in the man's governance, unless he was invited to give an opinion on issues, which scarcely happened.

^^^
He is tied to the Buhari administration. Tightly bound, hand and foot.

He keeps shooting himself in the foot when he talks about his role in bringing Buhari to power. How he expects to be absolved of the failures of this administration and the party they all belong to - is a mystery.

Somebody needs to explain to the man what happens to sureties and guarantors when an accused person jumps bail.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by easytig(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2023
The script buhari is silently playing ehn ,tinubu will fall and land in a very bad position.
Atlantis585:
The certified olodo, drug baron, and money launderer Jagabandit EscoBAT getting his ass wipped by the monsters in government he helped create.

Didn’t they say our Lord is good all the time.

Seeing his so-called lifetime ambition melting like ice cream before him and now ranting like a mentally deranged man that he is.

Lagos and Nigeria about to be delivered from the hands of this monster makes me so glad.

Political oblivion and irrelevance awaits.

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by livinbygrace: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2023
kayevans:
This senile, geriatric, syphilitic and notoriously venal brigand should go and rest!

(Modified)

My first FTC in 10 years.

Not gonna taint that by responding to miserably condemned myrmidons.

With all this your grammar,i hope say you or any of your family are more success,wealthy fulfilled in life than Tinubu?
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Mindcure: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My bitter hateful Igbo 'friend', calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of igborance and hate.

Asiwaju lokan! He has the numbers and the love is organic. He earned it.
Bi e fe bi e ko, Asiwaju lokan!
Resident urchin.

That's all you are.

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Believeintruth: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Oshey Mr knowledge, you even know more than Fashola... Lol

For your Information ND for you not to look naive and ridiculous go and read on the case of Dapo Apara vs Tinubu on Alphabeta, go on CAC and see date in was incorporated before you look silly saying it was formed in 2008

You really don't have sense I said as far back as 2008 I knew when Alpha Beta was doing tax project for Lagos. Saying that it started with Marwas isnehe biggest lie you cam ever come up with. Look Tinubu is not winning he ain't going no where.
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by FireUpNow(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
This same Tinubu was calling GEJ don't fferent names and sponsored a protest against fuel subsidy, now he is at it again. And he thinks he can fool us again. Tinubu has a hand in the problems facing Nigeria s today. Drug dealer for that matter
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Lubumbashi: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
In this month of FeBola, Nigerians will speak resoundingly. No fear, Jagaban is going up, and the CBN terrorist financing cabal are going down cool

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Bovis(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2023
gare:

was expecting that by now the Labor party should have gone on massive protest by now, the suffering is getting too much, we need a new set of leaders in this country, this guys dont really have anything new for the country but to come and cart away whatever that is left.

Useless Labour Party is rudderless. They want the people’s vote but can’t lend their voices to the people’s struggles
Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Mboi: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

My bitter hateful Igbo 'friend', calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of igborance and hate.

Asiwaju lokan! He has the numbers and the love is organic. He earned it.
Bi e fe bi e ko, Asiwaju lokan!
Bitter hateful Yoruba friend, calm down. If you have been brought up well you will not be filled with this level of ignorance and hate.
Asiwaju is failed already. He doesn't have any number. Only Lagos can't make him president. People hate the drug baron and the fraudster.
Kitikpa gbawapu gi anya dia. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by DesignMaestro(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2023
a4cube:
And you switched to anti buhari.
Personally, I've been anti-Buhari since 2016 and being anti-Buhari does not mean an anti-APC (as you can all see now that he reps himself and the cabal, not the party). The best governors in Nigeria today, are the APC governors. Tell me a PDP governor that is not docile apart from Wike.

But this man single-handedly destroyed the party nationally due to his unapologetic nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Prettygirl200(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Since I know this man I have always known him as a clown. For the past 7yeats that buhari and being misrulng I have never seen this man speaking up on anything but now he's bc he wants votes? Well u may be right but we will not vote you. Obi datti all the way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by 35824L: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu and APC has my vote regardless of the futile plans of enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Atlantis585: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
easytig:
The script buhari is silently playing ehn ,tinubu will fall and land in a very bad position.

No be small script ooo.

By the time Buhari finishes with him, Thiefnubbu will regret even considering running for APC Ward Chairman in Iragbiji not to talk of President of FRN. grin

BATstards pricks don shrink

Dem no dey make too much noise again for Nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:
Jagaban - The grandmaster of narratives.

he said they want to hoad the PVC...now i know PVC means money to him...what a corrupt mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush / 68 "Exclusive List" Items That Made Nigeria Dysfunctional / Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.