Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tinubu With His Grand Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With His Grand Children (51306 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Omoawoke: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Barims:
This man is too ugly angry I want to throw up embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Your dream girl will sleep with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Innocentcomrade: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Our incoming President. Ma'a Sha Allahu
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by yusluvad(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Those kids resemble grandpa well...
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by leokid866: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Omoawoke:
Looks like an old picture
it was just last year
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by AZControversial(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
smiley

Finally, putting his old age to good use.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Littlefingerjp: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:

1. As a Governor,he thought out of box by granting autonomy to board of revenue and had the IGR increased geometrically. This template is now being copied across Nigeria.
2. As a Governor,he strengthened our legal system by challenging the powers of FG on various issues-e.g.fiscal federalism,if not for Tinubu,many would not know states have the powers to create LG (many judicial precedents were set through Tinubu's actions)
3. As a senator and chairman Senate committee on Public Accounts,the oversight function of his committee was acknowledged by all. In fact his colleague in the senate& late emir had to install him as Jagaban of Borgu because of his outstanding leadership quality.
4. As a Governor,he arranged professionals in various fields who prepared action document which is still being implemented by successive Governors. It touches areas like railway system, Health provision,Urban renewal etc.When you hear of Lagos master- plan, know they are referring to this document
5. As a Governor,he tamed Atlantic Ocean which ordinarily would have consumed people and properties. We know how IMB building in V. I was being disturbed by ocean surge ,until Tinubu's intervened. This is leadership!
6. As opposition leader,he built a vibrant opposition to the then PDP,which prevented Nigeria from one- party system,put PDP government on its toes ,thereby providing dividend of democracy to Nigerians.

Yu forgot to include in your point,he gave birth to godfatherism in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by folake4u(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
How many times una go post this picture for Nairaland? undecided
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
It look like small Oga Seyi hasn't got the negative side of PEP or POI . Especially when you are just minding your business and have no clues.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by kingyakos: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biodun556:
Bola Hamed for president

Carry this old pics commot for here.
Tinubu na snake wey dey eat him self
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Faithful0:
Obi is all we know and all we need

Uhn?

I don't understand how a reasonable people like the Igbo should be pushing a fraud like Obi - and theywould wan reasonable Nigerians to join them. Peter Obi? Nevertheless!
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Levels1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:
YEKINI AMODA and his healthy grandkids

Sai Baba , On your rugged scrotum and testicles I stand cool

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by AfahaAbia(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biodun556:
Bola Hamed for president

Hmm

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Levels1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:
Playing with those grandchildren is what he is supposed to be doing not stressing himself on what will end in futility.....

Obi we know .....

Obi we want. ....

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Jaybauer: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Go take care of them
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by sunsplash99(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
If I no vote for Peter, na Judas I go vote for?
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Softmirror: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:
Playing with those grandchildren is what he is supposed to be doing not stressing himself on what will end in futility.....

Obi we know .....

Obi we want. ....

OBI THE NOLLYWOOD STAR. ALWAYS DREAMING, AFRAID OF THE REALITY PROFESSOR SOLUDO ONCE SAID.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Levels1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
franchasng:
Show us Tinubu with his siblings or his father or his primary or secondary school classmates or his kinsmen, leave pretty innocent kids out of his mess grin

Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

I INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Why una dey copy Buhari format of 2015?!!!

Why not try a different pattern... How about pictures of Bola Tinubu and his secondary school old boys association! cheesy
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by seguno2: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

For president, because he failed to hire teachers to educate for free the grandchildren of those who Awolowo and Jakande?
Or what else qualifies him for the job

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Robinmido(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
I no believe say those children are his grand children
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Thomasankara(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin[/color]wetin dey always inspire una[color=#770077]
VeryWickedSimp:
He is inspecting his next rituals ingredient. Very Wicked Man.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Levels1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
DaInferno:
even people for ghana d pitt why we want give Tinubu president. So without being bias or personal, give me 5 reasons why this man should be president.

........ Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

I INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.

More than just your request bro
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by tishbite42: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Creamypie:
so u aren't concerned by the total collapse of systems by APC? U are saying that over fed puppy will torment igbos when he grows up." Spartan" my foot. Can aje be a spartan? When fights start, there will be a stand by jet to fly him abroad, while poor blind followers like u will be left behind to die
Right now, those kids are in the UK
Let that fool keep fooling his/herself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Konjiboii: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
DaInferno:
even people for ghana d pitt why we want give Tinubu president. So without being bias or personal, give me 5 reasons why this man should be president.

5 too much, let him state just 2 reasons.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Franking: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
A town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu!
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by hardbody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
triple996:
children of hate , bitterness and pain will come and insult those innocent souls, kids that know nothing
Will be insulted Becus of their grand father

The old parents will eat sour grapes and their grand children's teeth will be set on edge. It's no one's making, it's a fact of life.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Baba wey no well. E dey shout Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by phorget(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
See that girl, she's harmless, but that boy will torment Igbos' generations yet unborn for their hatred against his grandpa, i know a Spartan when i see one embarassed

That girl will end up marrying an igboman...this I have seen.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Those kids will later see later in life how much of a disgrace their family is.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by HomeTutorsPro: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ben Bruce do something for there abi na eye dey pain me?
That boy looks so much like Ben Bruce.
Re: Tinubu With His Grand Children by tyinfinity: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
I love Tinubu I hate bitter obituary of Agulu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.