Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. (1331 Views)

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. / Paul: The Apostle Of Christ Or The Enemy Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by orisa37: 4:50am On Feb 05, 2023
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW BY WHAT AUTHORITY PAUL OPERATED.
SO YOU CAN'T KNOW BY WHAT AUTHORITIES OBASANJO AND OSINBAJO OPERATE.
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Wanbissaka: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Good morning Christians. God's grace be upon us. I am a final year student and I have very little cash and no foodstuffs currently in sch. I will really appreciate anything I get

Here is my account number sir

Access bank

We only lift by rising others
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by TAYO124: 4:54am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. By attacking him you prove some of his points correct which is that many of you are blind to see that what Paul speaks of in his letters aren't exactly the very same things taught by Jesus Christ in His Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided

Me Enlightened social media propagandists/ champion, do you think you will shape opinions through a faceless platform where you cannot be held accountable.
At least Paul we know, Who are you?
Go get a life. As far as this platform is concerned, Seun Osewa is most relevant as he is a face we know and hence we can make accountable.
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by orisa37: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2023
orisa37:
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW BY WHAT AUTHORITY PAUL OPERATED.
SO YOU CAN'T KNOW BY WHAT AUTHORITIES OBASANJO AND OSINBAJO OPERATE.

ON HIS WAY TO DAMASCUS SAUL, THE UNBELIEVING SCRIBE RECEIVED HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM AND BECAME PAUL.
HE GOT THE SCEPTRE AND HE USED IT PERFECTLY TO THE GLORY OF THE LIVING GOD.

From ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On Feb 05, 2023
TAYO124:
■Me Enlightened social media propagandists/ champion, do you think you will shape opinions through a faceless platform where you cannot be held accountable.
■ At least Paul we know, Who are you?
■ Go get a life. As far as this platform is concerned, Seun Osewa is most relevant as he is a face we know and hence we can make accountable.
1. Held accountable for what exactly? undecided

2. I very much doubt you know Paul because what you lot seem to know of him is instead from the narrative fed you from the mouths of your pastors and mogs, doctrines, and traditions built around lies about a man they know very little of. undecided

3. I do have a life and this is it, so unless you are chicken, I say you show me you are yourself not lacking by telling us exactly what it is you claim to be accountable for. undecided
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by TAYO124: 5:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Held accountable for what exactly? undecided

2. I very much doubt you know Paul because what you lot seem to know of him is instead from the narrative fed you from the mouths of your pastors and mogs, doctrines, and traditions built around lies about a man they know very little of. undecided

3. I do have a life and this is it, so unless you are chicken, I say you show me you are yourself not lacking by telling us exactly what it is you claim to be accountable for. undecided

Proving my point exactly, we have never met and probably never will. Yet he is so concentrated on being the top Bulldog bearing his tetanus riddled fangs to take a killing with his already set fanatical sentiments against a perceived enemy. While those holding your neck by the jugular are the overlords in Aso villa making life difficult for all.

https://www.nairaland.com/7555238/peculiar-problem-nigeria#120645226
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25am On Feb 05, 2023
MrCodeSolo:

Ask a Christian a question about Jesus, and he might answer you with a quotation from Paul. But who tells us Paul speaks for Jesus? Why do we need Paul to speak for Jesus when Jesus speaks for himself? Why do we need Paul to speak for Jesus when Jesus himself warns us: “Be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time?” (Mark 13:23). If Jesus has told us all we need to know, why do we need someone else to add to, or subtract from, what he said? What was Jesus divine message according to the synoptic gospel?

First of all let me commend you for picking the interest in our book your book God's word BIBLE!
Jesus never had any business with you as a none Jew, his preaching and teaching centered on his own race the Jews (the three tribes that settled in the southern region of Israel namely Judah, Benjamin and Levites) you can confirm this in what Jesus told his Jewish disciples to do with what he taught them:

These 12 Jesus sent out, giving them these instructions: “Do not go off into the road of the nations, and do not enter any Sa·marʹi·tan city; but instead, go continually to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. As you go, preach, saying: ‘The Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.’ Cure the sick, raise up the dead, make lepers clean, expel demons. You received free, give free. Do not acquire gold or silver or copper for your money belts, or a food pouch for the trip, or two garments, or sandals, or a staff, for the worker deserves his food" Matthew 10:5-10

Jesus was sent only to the Jews {Matthew 15:24} because according to God's word Jesus' message will be conveyed to other nations by the Jews {Zechariah 8:23} this is appropriate since the Jews had their national laws given to that nation which is to guide them until the coming of the Christ {Deuteronomy 18:18} God swore that whoever disregard what the Christ will teach among the Israelites will be condemned! Deuteronomy 18:19

How is the gospel or Good News going to reach all other nations?
Because Jesus commanded his twelve apostles not to leave Jerusalem {Act 1:4} and after their baptism in the spirit they're to remain in that city until God's judgment comes against Jerusalem for their resistance to the teachings of Christ! Luke 11:47-51; 23:27-28

The gospel must be preached to all other nations {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} but this had to be taken to them by a Jew vast in the law as well as enlightened in the traditions of other nationalities. This is why Jesus chose Saul (Paul) for this assignment! Act 9:15

Most people do think that Jesus just chose Paul without any reason but Paul was a honest hearted and sincere Jew who learned the Jewish traditions and qualified to teach others about the laws of God under the scholarship of a reputable member of the Jewish high court named "Gamaliel" Act 22:3; 5:34

When Jesus chose Paul he was to use his vast experience to convey Jesus' message to the nations explaining to them God's plan to redeem mankind from the calamities Adamic sin brought upon us all. If not for Paul it will be difficult for any of Jesus' disciples to convince people of other nations regarding these things and the time is running out as Satan was ready to devastate the congregations.

Know today that whatever you ready in Paul's letters has Jesus' 100% backing so if you don't understand any of his teachings you can meet one of Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighbourhood for further explanations.
Jesus has no business with anyone who is not a Jew the only Apostle Jesus chose to connect people of other nations to himself is Apostle Paul! Act 9:15 compare to 1Timothy 2:7

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Kobojunkie: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2023
TAYO124:
■ Proving my point exactly, we have never met and probably never will. Yet he is so concentrated on being the top Bulldog bearing his tetanus riddled fangs to take a killing with his already set fanatical sentiments against a perceived enemy. ■ While those holding your neck by the jugular are the overlords in Aso villa making life difficult for all.

https://www.nairaland.com/7555238/peculiar-problem-nigeria#120645226
1. We haven't yet concluded I cannot be held accountable. Isn't that the manner of one who pretends to be a top bulldog? undecided

2. I am afraid I am worried nor concerned by your overlords in your Aso villa as they have no power to make life difficult for me no matter what they think or do. Stop confusing your lot with mine, please. undecided
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Paul is not God. Do not in anyway confuse them as being the same. undecided

"All scripture is inspired" does not mean "All scripture is TRUE". You need to understand and realize that scripture contains the accounts of men, lies of satan and demons, opinions of men(which mostly amounts to lies), and the Word of God. I hope you are not of the mind that the words of Satan and his minions are True? undecided

2. Wrong! The writer is a human, and humans are capable of speaking Truth or lies depending on who it is they are "channeling". undecided

I didn't say all scripture is inspired, I said all scripture is inspired of God. It a lift from the bible.

If God inspired it and allowed it in the bible and you call it a lie. Nah God you dey call a liar.

If Buhari send anyone on assignment and the person delivers it. And you call the assignment a lie, who do you call a liar?
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Broveens42(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
huptin:
You are just comparing unrelated events together to draw unnecessary conclusions.

There is nothing Paul said there that negates Jesus teachings.

Lol. I keep advising you guys, go back to your native languages and you won't become the center of free comedy. Yours is even more laughable, because you acknowledged rightly, they are two different events, but same teachings?..
Let me break it down, using of the highlights..

...If we have sown SPIRITUAL good among you, is it TOO MUCH if we REAP your material BENEFITS?
12. If others share this rightful claim upon you, do not we still more?

...Matt.10
7.And preach as you go, saying, `The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
8. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying, GIVE WITHOUT PAY..

The implication of Paul's statement is that the gift of God doesn't come freely. (The concept of sow and Reap),

Paul should have just said... "Help your ministers in need .." if actually He shares same teaching with biblical Jesus
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:
■ I didn't say all scripture is inspired, I said all scripture is inspired of God. It a lift from the bible. If God inspired it and allowed it in the bible and you call it a lie. Nah God you dey call a liar.
■ If Buhari send anyone on assignment and the person delivers it. And you call the assignment a lie, who do you call a liar?
1. You are invariably saying then that the words of the devil ---revealed as the father of lies --- recorded in scripture are instead true? Recall that you are meant to live by that which is true so do you adopt the words of the devil in that case because according to you seeing him as a liar is akin to seeing God as such? undecided

2. Lol... so, even when the anyone sent is a liar, do you simply adopt what you are to simply on grounds that he or she claims to have been sent from Buhari? undecided
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are invariably saying then that the words of the devil ---revealed as the father of lies --- recorded in scripture are instead true? Recall that you are meant to live by that which is true so do you adopt the words of the devil in that case because according to you seeing him as a liar is akin to seeing God as such? undecided

2. Lol... so, even when the anyone sent is a liar, do you simply adopt what you are to simply on grounds that he or she claims to have been sent from Buhari? undecided

If the word of the devil in the bible was inspired of God, yes it is the word of God.
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:
If the word of the devil in the bible was inspired of God, yes it is the word of God.
So, the lies told by the devil recorded in scripture are of God's Truth? You do realize this is what a contradiction is? undecided
Re: Paul The Apostle Lied! He Contradicts Jesus True & Divine Message. by Broveens42(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:

So in other words, the two principles are same?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul? / Did Jesus Have Long Hair? / Famous Muslim Converts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.