Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times (20168 Views)

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Houseofglam7(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
undecided
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
He succumb to IPOB treat.
JASONjnr:
I've listened to some tapes and uncensored VN with Emefiele's voice and he's always sounding like a simp and frightened.

I doubt if he'd have the courage to sponsor a terrorist group of any kind.

People who indulge in such activities always look bold and ready to take the bullets.

But definitely NOT Emefiele.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Backpedal: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:
There's nothing anyone can tell me; Emefiele is a gooner.

The alleged cabals will dump him.

Buhari will use him as the fall guy to save face.

In fact, Buhari will give the SSS free reign to pursue the guy - anything to make it seems Emefiele misguided him and didn't pursue the the best interest of the country and CBN.

History will remember him as the worst CBN governor.

But all these would happen AFTER Thefnubu has been disgraced in the elections

That's their immediate goal now

Emefiele own will come after
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Backpedal: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
danvon:
Once I heard 'Emefiele' is CBN governor I already knew how it would turn out...

Him and igbos would be the scapegoats for the crisis, they are all secretly working to destroy Nigeria, the fact that many igbos are supporting the policy would only back the conspiracy theory.

Igbos be wise stop being pawns use your head, remember power doesn't lie with the elites, it lies with the masses, those masses you love mocking as illiterates and foolish are the ones with the power, never offend them.

Condemn any policy that hurts the masses no matter what, no matter what damage it might do to the elites, the masses are always right.

Bye bye Peter Obi Election dreams, the political spinning would soon start.

This one is talking gibberish

E go soon clear for una eye by month end

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Bluehole: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:
I've listened to some tapes and uncensored VN with Emefiele's voice and he's always sounding like a simp and frightened.

People who indulge in such activities always look bold and ready to take the bullets.

BOLD like Kashim Shetima you mean

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Pityoobi: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sd
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by unclejb2(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
JASONjnr:

will you shut up.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by AK481(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Where is the details .

Premium time is the most useless newspaper ever seen . Using useless bait ,no content
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by OsunOriginal: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Victorclean1: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
H
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Bizibi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hopium:
There's nothing anyone can tell me; Emefiele is a gooner.

The alleged cabals will dump him.

Buhari will use him as the fall guy to save face.

In fact, Buhari will give the SSS free reign to pursue the guy - anything to make it seems Emefiele misguided him and didn't pursue the the best interest of the country and CBN.

History will remember him as the worst CBN governor.
it depends on who comes in....emefiele won't have it easy in the next government.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by justparamount(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:
Emefele and daddy Buhari has done the best with the naira design.

All APC wailing pig can wail for ever . We love our darling daddy Buhari ๐Ÿ˜œ

You people are here praising the naira redesign despite the effect the scarcity is causing because you thought it's going to affect Tinubu chance at the election ... it's obvious you're all clouded by hate. In Ibadan presently a protest about the scarcity has led to a riot with at least 2 shot dead by the police. Yet you people are acting like you're not affected and you're enjoying the whole thing just cos of Una politics. Shame on you all.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Opintiwa: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
justparamount:

You people are here praising the naira redesign despite the effect the scarcity is causing because you thought it's going to affect Tinubu chance at the election ... it's obvious you're all clouded by hate. In Ibadan presently a protest about the scarcity has led to a riot with at least 2 shot dead by the police. Yet you people are acting like you're not affected and you're enjoying the whole thing just cos of Una politics. Shame on you all.

Preach to ya ancestors

1 Like

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Very soon tinubu go brust the whole thing...

THAT THE NORTH DECIEVED US....THAT THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS HAS NOT BEEN BUHARI...THAT IT'S TIME FOR SOUTH TO UNITE. This I have seen.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Exedyne: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
justparamount:

Many Nigerians lack sense

Are you just realizing?

1 Like

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Emefiele and his badly aligned monetary policy!
All I can say is that The Antichrist is testing his rulership power in Nigeria recently.If people can suffer much these past few days due to inability to access cash, how then would it be when The Beast takes over the world,when nobody can buy or sell without The Mark.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by olatuns2017: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by MatrixCircle: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nonesense allegation. APC & Asiwaju e don happen. Confused party.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by MatrixCircle: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
justparamount:

What happened to SDP in 1993 Election will happen to APC in 2023 election. 3s at end of both years. If Tinubu is winning the election will be cancelled an interim government set up headed by an igbo man because it's thier turn.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Dirty liars
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Dennisblaze(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Donโ€™t mind them it is now they know his sponsoring Ipob, come to think of it does Ipob look like a group that is being well sponsored, a group that donโ€™t even have arms they only kill our force men before taking away their weapons how is it being sponsored in what other aspect again
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by newnigerdelta00: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Go to hell with your fake love,you suffering and smiling why dying in pains .same buhari you all hate now you faking love over what is killing you
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by nyiamfrank: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Before I forget...

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Opintiwa: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Go to hell with your fake love,you suffering and smiling why dying in pains .same buhari you all hate now you faking love over what is killing you

I am not your father.

All thanks to darling daddy Buhari ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by mystery22: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
danvon:

Him and igbos would be the scapegoats for the crisis, they are all secretly working to destroy Nigeria, the fact that many igbos are supporting the policy would only back the conspiracy theory.

Igbos be wise stop being pawns use your head, remember power doesn't lie with the elites, it lies with the masses, those masses you love mocking as illiterates and foolish are the ones with the power, never offend them.

Condemn any policy that hurts the masses no matter what, no matter what damage it might do to the elites, the masses are always right
clown Batist,support you old demented pampers wearing candidate with your full chest
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by YungMillionaire: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
danvon:

Condemn any policy that hurts the masses no matter what, no matter what damage it might do to the elites, the masses are always right.

It is not a spin. Obingo supporters sided with Emefiele in the currency swap saga. Peter Obingo's silence also makes him culcaple perhaps he is working secretly with Emefiele. You're exposed! The evil you did in secret is now in the open. Don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Pacesetterz: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

you must be insane to think Emefiele and his group of cabals have u in mind...including the opposing ediots spilling against the cabal. none of those thieves have the good of d country in mind...if it doesn't favor them they begin to launch an anti campaign.

emefiele,the cabals and their oppositions are a clear case of when two elephants fights...Nigerians are suffering it.

So all of u should shut up with this una vote buying rubbish talks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit โ€˜Obidientsโ€™ Votes / Pictures Of Aba And Its Environs / Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.