Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times (20187 Views)

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Opintiwa: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pacesetterz:

you must be insane to think Emefiele and his group of cabals have u in mind...including the opposing ediots spilling against the cabal. none of those thieves have the good of d country in mind...if it doesn't favor them they begin to launch an anti campaign.

emefiele,the cabals and their oppositions are a clear case of when two elephants fights...Nigerians are suffering it.

So all of u should shut up with this una vote buying rubbish talks.

I am not your father 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Are the DSS wrong? Can't we term what Emefailure is putting Nigerians through right now as terrorism?
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Freebills12: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Hopium:
There's nothing anyone can tell me; Emefiele is a gooner.

The alleged cabals will dump him.

Buhari will use him as the fall guy to save face.

In fact, Buhari will give the SSS free reign to pursue the guy - anything to make it seems Emefiele misguided him and didn't pursue the the best interest of the country and CBN.

History will remember him as the worst CBN governor.

Are you not stupid! I use to think that Yurobas are intelligent but you people have prove me wrong with this Tinibu's thicket. Buhari will leave Emelife bc he is afraid of Tinibu or Osibanjo? For what reason would he do that? As if you don't know that Buhari is behind Tinubu's cry! Let him share money let me see!
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by justparamount(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:

Preach to ya ancestors

Mumu your obi will come distant third . That's if ipob terrorists let you vote self. Since Una no get sense
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Opintiwa: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
justparamount:

Mumu your obi will come distant third . That's if ipob terrorists let you vote self. Since Una no get sense

Mark the date when Tinubu fail and you protest.

Ojota will be a child's play
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Opintiwa:
Emefele and daddy Buhari has done the best with the naira design.

All APC wailing pig can wail for ever . We love our darling daddy Buhari 😜

Good for you
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by poseidon12: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2023
danvon:
Once I heard 'Emefiele' is CBN governor I already knew how it would turn out...

Him and igbos would be the scapegoats for the crisis, they are all secretly working to destroy Nigeria, the fact that many igbos are supporting the policy would only back the conspiracy theory.

Igbos be wise stop being pawns use your head, remember power doesn't lie with the elites, it lies with the masses, those masses you love mocking as illiterates and foolish are the ones with the power, never offend them.

Condemn any policy that hurts the masses no matter what, no matter what damage it might do to the elites, the masses are always right.

Bye bye Peter Obi Election dreams, the political spinning would soon start.

Just keep quiet.
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Igbojew: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2023
I thought DSS were accusing Emefiele of financing and sponsoring Boko Haram/ISWAP and since Buhari dick not care for their lies against Emefiele they have changed it to IPOB/ESN because they know that mentioning IPO/ESN whom Buhari hate with passion that might get his attention..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by justparamount(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

Mark the date when Tinubu fail and you protest.

Ojota will be a child's play

See you after the election...you people are going back to your Biafra agitation
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Opintiwa: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
justparamount:

See you after the election...you people are going back to your Biafra agitation

I am not your father
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by justparamount(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Opintiwa:

I am not your father

You're fatherless just like your jailed Nnamdi kanu
Re: Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times by Opintiwa: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2023
justparamount:

You're fatherless just like your jailed Nnamdi kanu

Do I look like your father?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu / ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo / Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.