Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down (1314 Views)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Atiku Steps Up Pdp’s Charm Offensive, Visits Omisore In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Atiku needs to step down effective immediately
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2023
This is not negotiable. The presidency belongs to the South

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Moh247: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2023
You don't know Atiku, go and read about him in Obasanjo's book My watch

6 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:
You don't know Atiku, go and read about him in Obasanjo's book My watch
He doesn't know what he's into. With that betrayal of Delta
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2023
You can’t try such nonsense with Atiku’s presidency, he’ll surely bring sanity to all region

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2023
This is democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Moh247: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

He doesn't know what he's into. With that betrayal of Delta

Atiku is so rich he can never lack till death all he wants is power

1993 he fought Abiola but Abiola outspent him, 2003 Obasanjo personally begged him, 2011 Jonathan begged him

Atiku holds Nigeria by the balls... He privatised power and have his men in NEPA, most of the oil importers are his boys

Atiku is everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by kettykin: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Interesting views , others see an obi presidency with or without Atiku
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Didijiji: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Why are Yorubas crying na?

This one don go create moniker called Ikechukwu tech and wailing up and down😂😂😂😂

When Tinubu betrayed the south in 2015 and destroyed our sons government una no cry o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2023
Ogbeni, hope u know shey nah democracy we dey practice in Naija, obimumu will lose and any demented beerfraud fool wey do anyhow we see anyhow.... Tinubu or Atiku but Obidaft, never

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Are you guys mad?
The country can burn and Atiku is not giving space to anybody.

If you think your candidate is strong then they should hit the poll with confidence.

I am from SS and I have stayed in the west for more than 7 years, I can tell so much about this country and I can vehemently tell you that I still trust the word of a Northerner to any other region in this country.

Uprising or not, the selfishness and stupidity of our Southern politicians is giving birth to another Northerner taking over from another.

All we need do is go back to the drawing board and work in a united front.

Yoruba and Igbo are worst enemies compared to the North and any other region. That is the hard truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by starstaz(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Too late for that. Atiku must contest. South Lokan. Obi is there, rally around him. Tinubu is there support him.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Didijiji: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2023
starstaz:
Too late for that. Atiku must contest. South Lokan. Obi is there, rally around him. Tinubu is there support him.
nothing like United south ooo

All of you that destroyed GEJ government must be dealt with

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Go and force him na!
You better hold your heart strong because you will soon see Obi working with Atiku. His campaign council has been mounting pressure on him to be realistic.
Obi knows he not win but he wants to bank on the Judiciary to steal power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Didijiji: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Ogbeni, hope u know shey nah democracy we dey practice in Naija, obimumu will lose and any demented beerfraud fool wey do anyhow we see anyhow.... Tinubu or Atiku but Obidaft, never
odè
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:
Are you guys mad?
The country can burn and Atiku is not giving space to anybody.

If you think your candidate is strong then they should hit the poll with confidence.

I am from SS and I have stayed in the west for more than 7 years, I can tell so much about this country and I can vehemently tell you that I still trust the word of a Northerner to any other region in this country.

Uprising or not, the selfishness and stupidity of our Southern politicians is giving birth to another Northerner taking over from another.

All we need do is go back to the drawing board and work in a united front.

Yoruba and Igbo are worst enemies compared to the North and any other region. That is the hard truth.

You're from Delta whose governor betrayed the South agenda

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Go and force him na!
You better hold your heart strong because you will soon see Obi working with Atiku. His campaign council has been mounting pressure on him to be realistic.
Obi knows he not win but he wants to bank on the Judiciary to steal power.

If he likes himself he should step down and apologize for his greed
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Softmirror: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

YOU ARE CLUELESS grin
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

1993 he fought Abiola but Abiola outspent him, 2003 Obasanjo personally begged him, 2011 Jonathan begged him

Atiku holds Nigeria by the balls... He privatised power and have his men in NEPA, most of the oil importers are his boys

Atiku is everywhere
He's wasting his time. The Abiola template that finished him then is in Tinubu's possession
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU ARE CLUELESS grin
You'all shall find out very soon
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Asgard13: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Moh247:

Atiku is everywhere
Yoruba people Will blame the Vice President but leave his tribal president

Yoruba people will blame the president but leave his tribal Vice President

Yoruba people Abiola outspent Atiku in 93” .. who told you..
an Atiku spend down for an Abiola and kingibe for party politics .. get yorub narratives said Abiola outspend Atiku

Yoruba people said Atiku is so rich .. but Yoruba won’t even look at a man dey worship that public claim yo own yourba and has pocketed their resources while yorub slave for him..

Yoruba claim that Atiku privatize power .. while we Nigerians .. knows how Obasanjo privatized nepa and awarded 16 billion dollars .. on it .. and Elumelu commuted and how that committee was bribed 100 million each .. in 2007 and the death of that comittte .. all actors are alive

If Yoruba people can change this narratives when the actors are still alive and healthy .. what happens when the actors dies ..

Yoruba people always come to call Atiku corrupt ..
mention one corrupt act of the man Atiku .. Yoruba will be quick to refer to Obasanjo .. while we all witness how both washed their dirty line .. down to their girlfriends and cars bought ..

Why is Yoruba people always changing narratives to suit their tales .. when it suit them

Yoruba said Atiku can’t visit USA .. but Yoruba won’t tell you the last time Tinubu visited USA .. was made possible under Gej ans that Tinubu is ban from USA .. otherwise he would have been there .. not only Tinubu .. but also remi Tinubu and even Buhari before he became President was ban . Yoruba never told Una ba?

That the problem with Yoruba people and their impish propaganda

All about this people is lies and fake and propaganda

And they will keep singing it like Nigerians are daft.. and the young that didn’t witness will start believing

Same Yoruba will hail elrufia to suit them without mentioning Obasanjo on elrufia ..

Is Obasanjo book the court ?

Is Obasanjo book law..
who is Obasanjo?

The man Nigerians witness his satanic administration.. a man GANI called Satan . During his regime ..

Can Nigeria ever forget the atrocities of baba Obasanjo in power .. 99 to 2007

Obasanjo is already mad at Atiku.. the Yoruba pride in him .. couldn’t believe he have to knee down and beg Atiku for 2003 support

Yoruba people and dia propaganda machine is the problem of this country

And they will always want to change this narratives with all boldness and confidence.. even in face or their bare faces lies

Nigeria must wake and keep records of al this history happening today

I’m the next four years.. Yoruba will start changing narratives..
they will .. just give theim four years max.. and they will start telling you glorious things about theit god Tinubu

Yoruba sef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Yoruba people Will blame the Vice President but leave his tribal president

Yoruba people will blame the president but leave his tribal Vice President

Yoruba people Abiola outspent Atiku in 93” .. who told you..
an Atiku spend down for an Abiola and kingibe for party politics .. get yorub narratives said Abiola outspend Atiku

Yoruba people said Atiku is so rich .. but Yoruba won’t even look at a man dey worship that public claim yo own yourba and has pocketed their resources while yorub slave for him..

Yoruba claim that Atiku privatize power .. while we Nigerians .. knows how Obasanjo privatized nepa and awarded 16 billion dollars .. on it .. and Elumelu commuted and how that committee was bribed 100 million each .. in 2007 and the death of that comittte .. all actors are alive

If Yoruba people can change this narratives when the actors are still alive and healthy .. what happens when the actors dies ..

Yoruba people always come to call Atiku corrupt ..
mention one corrupt act of the man Atiku .. Yoruba will be quick to refer to Obasanjo .. while we all witness how both washed their dirty line .. down to their girlfriends and cars bought ..

Why is Yoruba people always changing narratives to suit their tales .. when it suit them

Yoruba said Atiku can’t visit USA .. but Yoruba won’t tell you the last time Tinubu visited USA .. was made possible under Gej ans that Tinubu is ban from USA .. otherwise he would have been there .. not only Tinubu .. but also remi Tinubu and even Buhari before he became President was ban . Yoruba never told Una ba?

That the problem with Yoruba people and their impish propaganda

All about this people is lies and fake and propaganda

And they will keep singing it like Nigerians are daft.. and the young that didn’t witness will start believing

Is Obasanjo book the court ?

Is Obasanjo book law..
who is Obasanjo?

The man Nigerians witness his satanic administration.. a man GANI called Satan . During his regime ..

Can Nigeria ever forget the atrocities of baba Obasanjo in power .. 99 to 2007

Obasanjo is already mad at Atiku.. the Yoruba pride in him .. couldn’t believe he have to knee down and beg Atiku for 2003 support

Yoruba people and dia propaganda machine is the problem of this country

And they will always want to change this narratives with all boldness and confidence.. even in face or their bare faces lies

Nigeria must wake and keep records of al this history happening today

I’m the next four years.. Yoruba will start changing narratives..
they will .. just give theim four years max.. and they will start telling you glorious things about theit god Tinubu

Yoruba sef
Southern presidency is the only way out

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

You're from Delta whose governor betrayed the South agenda

Very funny how you guys think all of us in the South South are foolish people. At least not me.

On Nairaland I was among the first people to x-ray that meeting and concluded and submitted that the Southern agreement was a ploy to bend every interest towards the Tinubu satanic agenda and you see those guys in Delta they are too smart for that nonsense.

Tinubu CANNOT and CAN NEVER be our president. If the agreement was made that power must come to the South and must be given to the SouthEast it would have been a different thing entirely.

You want us to support another dullard to Aso Rock when you don't have anything on the table?

You guys played a major role in taking Jonathan down and now you want to bend my hand to endorse your dead of a presidential candidate.

Ko le work!
Olorun ma je!

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Softmirror: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

You'all shall find out very soon

WHAT IS THERE TO FIND OUT LOL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW ABOUT THE FACT THAT DESPITE ALL ODDS, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL STILL WIN.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Very funny how you guys think all of us in the South South are foolish people. At least not me.

On Nairaland I was among the first people to x-ray that meeting and concluded and submitted that the Southern agreement was a ploy to bend every interest towards the Tinubu satanic agenda and you see those guys in Delta they are too smart for that nonsense.

Tinubu CANNOT and CAN NEVER be our president. If the agreement was made that power must come to the South and must be given to the SouthEast it would have been a different thing entirely.

You want us to support another dullard to Aso Rock when you don't have anything on the table?

Southern presidency is non negotiable

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Softmirror: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

ANOTHER CLUELESS POST LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Landowner101(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Nobody should step down for anybody, this is democracy.I just love what our darling father buhari is doing, when Godsents like nnamdi kanu was telling you guys the real nature of this people, you called him all sort of names, during the endsars saga, it was men like nnamdi kanu that opened the eyes of the southerners on whats going underground, palliatives that was meant for the people was been hidden away to a point that some perishables spoilt and other durables there spoilt as well even when hunger is killing people in the country .If not for the use of violence I don't think the palliatives will be out till tomorrow. A man that (nnamdi kanu) lost his parents and may had lost his life if he wasn't lucky on the day Nigerian armies came looking for him.All this while no stupid idiot complained or protested, due to they were been promised the presidency (bunch of greedy and wicked people). It is now it dawned on them that they were been played by those same people they were ass licking, they know they can cry of sabotage (hypocrisy at it's peak). Tinubu is a goner (not arsenal)😤😤, if they should be anyone to step down, he should be the one to step down for obi, since it's the turn of the south-east (for equality and justice), but these same people won't step down for the right geopolitical zone, but will rather wail of sabotage as it is glaring in their eyes 👀 that the north won't hand over power to them (bunch of hypocrites).
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Stop that rubbish…

If it’s to the south because the north just finished,
It should go to a Christian because of Muslim just finished

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Yorubalandlord(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
They still have the upper hand.
Because their son will he the Vice President if atiku wins.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

and mind you, Thunder will fire you if you talk about United south because you people from the SW destroyed the government of a SS son in 2015

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Moh247: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

He's wasting his time. The Abiola template that finished him then is in Tinubu's possession

Unfuntunately for him Tinubu is his bag man and he knows all his foreign finance

. Tinubu is there super accountant that's why they are very scared of him

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

The North has it and the sky will not fall.
Who do anyhow go collect wotowoto.

Mark my words. If it's vawulence you want you shall get it doubled.

In South South we want a RESTRUCTURED country with DEVOLUTION OF POWER.

QED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi / No Election In awomama, Imo State, But Result Written In Favour of Apc ( Pics / Real Reason Dangote Sited His Refinery In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.