Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down (1322 Views)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Atiku Steps Up Pdp’s Charm Offensive, Visits Omisore In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Maazieze(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jalinspy:
As an Etche man I be with a strong Igbo affinity, the time yorubas dey use achieve their selfish desires in the name of Southern nigeria is over.
Tinubu and Yoruba governors broke the Carmel back by the E mi lokan slogan.
We are wiser now

Your a man? But your account says your a girl?
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by christistruth01: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Not as at today.

As of today

You wouldn't be having Elections

If Nigeria Wasn't a Democracy
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by iokpebholo: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

You're from Delta whose governor betrayed the South agenda
This ur senseless comment no comot road at all.Okowa didn't betray d south,it's called politics
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by jude79(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:
Atiku needs to step down effective immediately

Nurudeen, why are.you calling yourself Ikechukwutech, weh be your landlord business name, na waa for you o!!
Even if atiku steps down, Tinubu can't win, until he learns his Quranic recitation, simple

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by ablejesus26(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
My own is that APC should be kicked out first thing first.
Anything but APC is fine with me.
If Atiku wins it,that will be a sit up call for other Tribes to sit down and tackle the foundation mindset of one Tribe trying to hold power for straight up 16 years.
I stand with Obidiati.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Didijiji: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
starstaz:

Tell me More. Am open to new knowledge .

List the disunited South.
south east and south west
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by gidgiddy: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ikechukwutech:
Atiku needs to step down effective immediately

If he does that, Fulani herdsmen militancy will rise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Southeastern Presidential Election Results Should Be Cancelled / The Problem Is Not The Obidients Or Labour Party, It's Just A Simple One / Tinubu Is No Longer Concerned About The Cash Crunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.