Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down (1321 Views)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Atiku Steps Up Pdp’s Charm Offensive, Visits Omisore In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by christistruth01: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:
Atiku needs to step down effective immediately

Atiku is not that Generous

Everyone should Campaign for votes
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

ANOTHER CLUELESS POST LOL. grin

Lol! Indeed very clueless and you won't stop masturbating on South South. You guys should speak for yourself and leave the South South out of your agenda.

Rubbish!

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Softmirror: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Lol! Indeed very clueless and you won't stop masturbating on South South. You guys should speak for yourself and leave the South South out of your agenda.

Rubbish!

grin STILL CLUELESS LOL.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Asgard13: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Op if you can’t today vote for your candinate to win a free and fair election.. no need disturbing Nigeria over north handing over to north

Already Nigerians knows Tinubu plan B to use Yoruba media to start a protest

Now ask your self

What’s the claim .. Yoruba people have to presidency that northern Nigeria done have

Who is north and who is south

Nigeria is divided into 6 geopolitical zones ..

Northwest has it for 10 years and 5 years vice

Southwest have it for 8 years presidency and 8 years vice

North central .. never get .. both vice and President

Southeast never smell both vice and President

South south.. got president 4 years and did complete northeast 4 years

Northeast neve get am at all

Now explain why Nigeria should burn ?

No go kill yoruself ontop a stupid god ambition.. a god that refuse to support a fellow southerners in 2015 and chose north

A god that find it difficult to balance the equation of the south in equity and fairness .. to support southeast .. but instead mocked their candinate

The north is stepping down to support northeast and you’re here talking nonsense

Nobody is holding you from burning your home

Enjoy

Power to the people
North 2023

No kee yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Asgard13: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Southern presidency is the only way out

Explain.. how and why? I
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2023
I'm sure IPOB will quit agitations once Atiku wins in a few weeks time and not be fooled by this SW chameleon agenda because it is obvious Tinubu is a goner

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

grin STILL CLUELESS LOL.

Go and look for what to eat bro.
At least soak garri if the condition is that serious. Leave Tramadol alone they said no.

See as you just dey fool yourself!

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Softmirror: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Go and look for what to eat bro.
At least soak garri if the condition is that serious. Leave Tramadol alone they said no.

See as you just dey fool yourself!

grin YOU HAVE NOT BEEN MAKING ANY SENSE.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Didijiji:
odè
ni awon oloriburuku ti o bio lomo
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

Is it your sense?
Druggie!

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

Your soap don finish?
Maybe you care for this!

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Op if you can’t today vote for your candinate to win a free and fair election.. no need disturbing Nigeria over north handing over to north

Already Nigerians knows Tinubu plan B to use Yoruba media to start a protest

Now ask your self

What’s the claim .. Yoruba people have to presidency that northern Nigeria done have

Who is north and who is south

Nigeria is divided into 6 geopolitical zones ..

Northwest has it for 10 years and 5 years vice

Southwest have it for 8 years presidency and 8 years vice

North central .. never get .. both vice and President

Southeast never smell both vice and President

South south.. got president 4 years and did complete northeast 4 years

Northeast neve get am at all

Now explain why Nigeria should burn ?

No go kill yoruself ontop a stupid god ambition.. a god that refuse to support a fellow southerners in 2015 and chose north

A god that find it difficult to balance the equation of the south in equity and fairness .. to support southeast .. but instead mocked their candinate

The north is stepping down to support northeast and you’re here talking nonsense

Nobody is holding you from burning your home

Enjoy

Power to the people
North 2023

No kee yourself

LOUDER!

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by starstaz(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Didijiji:
nothing like United south ooo

All of you that destroyed GEJ government must be dealt with
Tell me More. Am open to new knowledge .

List the disunited South.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

I am just joking with you please come.

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2023
christistruth01:

Atiku is not that Generous

Everyone should Campaign for votes
He has no choice or control over the coming chain of events
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Asgard13: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

LOUDER!

If the northwest having got it for 10 years will step down for northeast

Why can’t Yoruba man step down for southeast

Una Dey ment?

Power to the people

North 2023

Go burn your papa house

Fools

Una go learn

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Softmirror: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

I am just joking with you please come.

ARE YOU GAY?!. I DON'T DO THAT SH!T ABEG.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

If the northwest having got it for 10 years will step down for northeast

Why can’t Yoruba man step down for southeast

Una Dey ment?

Power to the people

North 2023

Go burn your papa house

Fools

Una go learn

Thank you very much.

Respect!
You are followed!

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
When the ACN faction of APC was choosing their vice presidential ticket, they said it is about competence and not religion or region

Now power wants to return to the north, they are screaming it is the turn of the south(REGION)

ARE THEY NOT PLAIN STE.WPID WAILERS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2023
Softmirror:

ARE YOU GAY?!. I DON'T DO THAT SH!T ABEG.

Even if I am not i need to put something into your mouth.
It's very potent and will help relieve you of your druggie symptoms.

Don't shy, take some and thank me later.

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2023
starstaz:

Tell me More. Am open to new knowledge .

List the disunited South.
Don't mind him
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Asgard13: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Felimax:

Thank you very much.

Respect!
You are followed!

Bro those guys no Dey get thing and funny .. igbos still no get the idea..

Them dey still follow Yoruba Dey shout Nigeria go burn if north hand over to north

E taya me .. the level of Yoruba brain wash on south is so strong . .. and those ones no get mind of their own..

You dey wake dem .. dem selve dey snore
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Felimax(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Bro those guys no Dey get thing and funny .. igbos still no get the idea..

Them dey still follow Yoruba Dey shout Nigeria go burn if north hand over to north

E taya me .. the level of Yoruba brain wash on south is so strong . .. and those ones no get mind of their own..

You dey wake dem .. dem selve dey snore

I tell you!
From your write-up I could see you are a smart observer. Only very few guys could see beyond the smoke screen.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Advocate500: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2023
When you want to push your devilish agenda,stop hiding under igbo name to push nonsense,use your real identity,if slowpoke like you believe igbos will support any nonsense agitation after our bitter experience with ipob,you must be a joker.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Advocate500:
When you want to push your devilish agenda,stop hiding under igbo name to push nonsense,use your real identity,if slowpoke like you believe igbos will support any nonsense agitation after our bitter experience with ipob,you must be a joker.

Don't stay in Niger farms and be causing problems in Nigeria
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Jalinspy(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Beware of this ikechukwutech. He is 100% Afonja. He just registered this account today and be spewing thrash. Leave Igbos out of fight.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Jalinspy(f): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Be proud of your Afonja lineage. Stop hiding under an Igbo name.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Jalinspy(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Advocate500:

Exactly, he is an Urchin from Yoruba land
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Jalinspy(f): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2023
As an Etche man I be with a strong Igbo affinity, the time yorubas dey use achieve their selfish desires in the name of Southern nigeria is over.
Tinubu and Yoruba governors broke the Carmel back by the E mi lokan slogan.
We are wiser now
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by christistruth01: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

He has no choice or control over the coming chain of events

Nigeria is running a Democracy

Anyone can run
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by yemmit90: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
You can’t try such nonsense with Atiku’s presidency, he’ll surely bring sanity to all region

He won't be able to use force this time around. The reason Biafra and Yoruba nation agitators were being treated harshly was because of lack of support from elites or political groups. What can he do if the like of Obsanjo, Jonathan, wike, south west and south east caucus back the groups and take it up to United Nation.

During colonial era, AG, NCNC, NPC, backed other agitating groups for Nigeria independent without shedding of bloods. Unless you win them to your side, you can't used force against these powerful elements who were bitterly felt cheated.
Re: I Foresee Yoruba Nation And Ipob Militancy On The Rise Unless Atiku Steps Down by Ikechukwutech: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
christistruth01:

Nigeria is running a Democracy

Anyone can run
Not as at today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign:Emefele Mocks Those That Listened To Elrufai ...... / Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja / Tinubu Is No Longer Concerned About The Cash Crunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.