Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) (7469 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Topless/Backless Dress: Fashion Or Madness? (photos) / Fashion Or Madness??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
How do we look
Aminobrown:

I didn't mean to do that, I only asked to knw. But SA girls are easily identifiable by their looks grin grin grin
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by losky83: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
yusluvad:
Going through my Twitter timeline this morning, and this particular posts caught my attention.

Can this be called modernization, civilization or madness/immorality of the highest order. Because, even in Western World I don't think morality has been so reduced up to this low level.
IF TRUELY YOU BELIEVE IN CHRIST MY BROTHER, THEN YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE DEVIL DOES EXIST AND HIS TRYING TO DESTROY SO MANY SOULS.
SOME ARE ALREADY POSSESSED LIKE THE ONE U JUST SAW.
ONLY A POSSESSED GIRL CAN DRESS LIKE THAT FOR A PHOTO SHOOT THAT COULD GO VIRAL.
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US NOW, WE ARE SORROUNDED BY POSSESSED PEOPLE.
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
My Captain.. The Anaang king is back.. grin grin cheesy.. Still partying? cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Partying is a num.
We doing other things we ought to be doing to keep body and soul together grin
How have u been??
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
I hope you didn't impregnate one of your one night stands during your festive party season..🤣🤣

Because we don't want to see you opening a thread here after 5 years saying that an unknown woman is claiming that you're the father of her child.. grin grin grin

I've been great, how about you?
ogkrakkid:

grin grin
Partying is a num.
We doing other things we ought to be doing to keep body and soul together grin
How have u been??
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Why SA? grin grin grin

Do you want to deny her
I heard that flaunting of breast is normal in S.A
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
yusluvad:
Going through my Twitter timeline this morning, and this particular posts caught my attention.

Can this be called modernization, civilization or madness/immorality of the highest order. Because, even in Western World I don't think morality has been so reduced up to this low level.

If I grab her from behind na better hot doggy I go give her
Then I go make sure I cum massively in her throat then I will make sure she suck and swallow my hot sticky cum
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
How do we look

Jst like the way u are looking 😜😜
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
How do we look

Jst like the way u are looking
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
Come on.. you're not telling me anything.

Me and her don't look alike... undecided undecided undecided
Aminobrown:

Jst like the way u are looking 😜😜
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Come on.. you're not telling me anything.

Me and her don't look alike... undecided undecided undecided

U won't see d resemblance, it's sum1 from a different country that can actually see the striking resemblance among all SA girls
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
At least tell me of two things then.
Aminobrown:

U won't see d resemblance, it's sum1 from a different country that can actually see the striking resemblance among all SA girls
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
At least tell me of two things then.

B4 I go ahead, confirm to me that the subject girl and urself are from SA
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Okay.. we're both South Africans and we're even from the same tribe... Funny enough, I just found out today.. grin grin grin
Aminobrown:

B4 I go ahead, confirm to me that the subject girl and urself are from SA
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay.. we're both South Africans and we're even from the same tribe... Funny enough, I just found out today.. grin grin grin

I knw, SA girls have roundish face and a peculiar smile.
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Let me go and check my picture..🏃🏃🏃
Aminobrown:

I knw, SA girls have roundish face and a peculiar smile.
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Let me go and check my picture..🏃🏃🏃

Smiles, u girls are cute like dat, so don't bother checking ur pix
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
Anyway, thanks.. smiley smiley smiley
Aminobrown:

Smiles, u girls are cute like dat, so don't bother checking ur pix
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Aminobrown(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
Anyway, thanks.. smiley smiley smiley

Welcum samantha
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Samantha123:
I hope you didn't impregnate one of your one night stands during your festive party season..🤣🤣

Because we don't want to see you opening a thread here after 5 years saying that an unknown woman is claiming that you're the father of her child.. grin grin grin

I've been great, how about you?
Well,I really wanna be a father of many nation if you ask me. grin

Been doing good and enjoying comments inhere grin
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by KingMack(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Shes definitely an Obi supporter. Madness

you be fuuu
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Well, good luck, father of all nations.. grin grin grin
ogkrakkid:

Well,I really wanna be a father of many nation if you ask me. grin

Been doing good and enjoying comments inhere grin
Re: Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, good luck, father of all nations.. grin grin grin
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / Out Of This 3 Ladies Who Is The Most Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.