Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. (1680 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
A London based woman has taken to social media to lament over the poorly cooked Nigerian food she ordered with 200 pounds in the UK.

What a waste of money.

Abeg how much be 200 pounds in naira?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASHJm39y4Mg.

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
A London based woman has taken to social media to lament over the poorly cooked Nigerian food she ordered with 200 pounds in the UK.

What a waste of money.

Abeg how much be 200 pounds in naira?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASHJm39y4Mg.
Don't compare the value of 200 pounds there to here. Still on, 200 pounds for that looks like ripoff.

2 Likes

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:

Don't compare the value of 200 pounds there to here. Still on, 200 pounds for that looks like ripoff.

That's what I'm saying. It's a ripoff looking at the poorly cooked food. With less than that, she'll still make something 100 times better in that same abroad. Why order for such.?

2 Likes

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by OlawaleBammie: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:
nlfpmod

Food or water wey dem gather for where dem dey wash plates wey dem wan go troway??

Even u, can u buy a sliced okra for around N160k...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Food or water wey dem gather for where dem dey wash plates wey dem wan go troway??

Even u, can u buy a sliced okra for around N160k...

Me I won't buy that dirty thing for 100 naira. Na juju Dem use? See the ewedu self... 😕 😕 😕 Come congeal be like gummy gummy Ka!
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by OlawaleBammie: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Me I won't buy that dirty thing for 100 naira. Na juju Dem use? See the ewedu self... 😕 😕 😕 Come congeal be like gummy gummy Ka!

Wait!!!

Na ewedu be that?? shocked shocked shocked

All these sophisticated chefs bn cooking rabbish since 1942.

But it's UK sha, that nonsense can't be tolerated here in naija, I trust us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Zonefree(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

The ewedu over there is sexier than the ewedu in Ogbomoso.

2 Likes

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zonefree:

The ewedu over there is sexier than the ewedu in Ogbomoso.

Really? With the ways it's looking? 🤔
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Wait!!!

Na ewedu be that?? shocked shocked shocked

All these sophisticated chefs bn cooking rabbish since 1942.

But it's UK sha, that nonsense can't be tolerated here in naija, I trust us

Na ewedu o. Hm.

They'll be forming international chef with our food. Looks like they put cheese in the ewedu.
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by doggedfighter(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Waste of money.

Return the food and get your money back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
doggedfighter:
Waste of money.

Return the food and get your money back.

Abi o.
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by devilmaycry: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Money to buy that poison called food dn buy laptop for here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by OlawaleBammie: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Na ewedu o. Hm.

They'll be forming international chef with our food. Looks like they put cheese in the ewedu.

Cheese ninu ewedu??

Na Jerry wan chop am?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Cheese ninu ewedu??

Na Jerry wan chop am?? grin
LoL.. one American lady has added cheese to her yourba husbands okra soup before. Yuk!
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
devilmaycry:
Money to buy that poison called food dn buy laptop for here grin
My brother, I'm telling you.
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Roboto11: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lies.

Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by gaby(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Mtcheeewww

Na we sell the shiiit give you abi you miss road?

Make una dey advertise unasef to na village pipo

200 Pands
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: SEE THE FOOD A NIGERIAN WOMAN GOT FOR 200 POUNDS. LAMENTS. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2023
gaby:
Mtcheeewww

Na we sell the shiiit give you abi you miss road?

Make una dey advertise unasef to na village pipo

200 Pands

LoL..

(1) (Reply)

Will You Add Yam And Beans In Your Wedding Party/reception Menu? / The Best Plantain Mosa Recipe (plantain Puffs) / Beef Jerky (kilishi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.