Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) (3879 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

See, I agree with you when you are right. But you don’t expect me to agree with when you say things that facts on ground point to the contrary.

You can’t be telling me what will happen in Ebonyi or Enugu and you expect me to agree with you when I have facts that point to the contrary.

Meanwhile, I’m still waiting to see what will happen in Bayelsa.
Bayelsa is a straight fight between LP and PDP!
APC will be lucky to see 5%
Some money grabbers with HON titles are deceiving apc supporters! cheesy
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Originally,I thought obi cannot win Enugu and abia but when I saw how popular he was,I changed my stance.when I saw most people in rivers and edo going with obi,I conceded it with him.I have conceded benue to obi even when my fellow apc people have refused to.I have conceded plateau.from what I am seeing in delta,I may just concede it.but there is no overwhelming activity in crs,bayelsa or aks for lp.I can't concede those states...
Even in se,atiku and tinubu have pulled more crowd.I am not saying they will win but they will get good percentages afterall igbos betrayed obi in 2019 under a solid pdp plus the love of money is very strong

Igbos did not betray Obi in 2019, southeast governors cut a deal with Buhari and wrote results for APC using Incident Form that was still permissible by law then. But that would no longer be possible with the new Electoral Law.

Meanwhile, I will still tell you that Obi will win AKS, CRS and Bayelsa. Maybe not by wild margin but he’d win those states.

1 Like

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Bayelsa is a straight fight between LP and PDP!
APC will be lucky to see 5%
Some money grabbers with HON titles are deceiving apc supporters! cheesy

Lol! Garfield1, somebody has a different perspective from yours.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

If sagbama could not vote Lyon,na obi them go vote.purge yourself from hatred Igbo man pretending to be ijaw
For the fact that you assumed i am from igbo shows your thinking!
You are erroneously comparing guber with presidential and that's laughable!
I will tell you once again that bayelsa is a straight fight between LP and PDP!
Stop allowing money grabbers to deceive you.....if you or others have given them money for mobilization or vote buying better go and collect it back ohh grin grin
The anthem in SS and SE is to chop apc money and vote wisely! grin
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Igbos did not betray Obi in 2019, southeast governors cut a deal with Buhari and wrote results for APC using Incident Form that was still permissible by law then. But that would no longer be possible with the new Electoral Law.

Meanwhile, I will still tell you that Obi will win AKS, CRS and Bayelsa. Maybe not by wild margin but he’d win those states.

I can concede that he will win narrowly. I still plead with you to forget about that bvas.you have seen the drama in osun.politicians dont need to write results but now they will rig according to what bvas records.people in several remote areas are usually intimidated to vote a particular party(delta 2019) and unfortunately police dont carry guns to polling units.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 12:44am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

I can concede that he will win narrowly. I still plead with you to forget about that bvas.you have seen the drama in osun.politicians dont need to write results but now they will rig according to what bvas records.people in several remote areas are usually intimidated to vote a particular party(delta 2019) and unfortunately police dont carry guns to polling units.

You make me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

One of the few persons in bayelsa I've seen supporting obi.open a thread about and edo and rivers and see the diff.interestingly,he attested to the strength of pdp and how bayelsans love party
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

You make me laugh

Gradually,you will see how weak obi is in ss.you have seen aks.very soon,you will see crs,bayelsa etc
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Don't mind Garfield...They will just stay somewhere and receive fake info from some potbelly 50 year old with the title honorable that will tell them that apc is 'on ground' using the last guber election not knowing its a ploy to collect plenty bullion van money from oga balablu!
Thats how Umahi deceived Tinubu that he will give apc 25%
Ebonyi pipu said hold my beer cheesy cheesy
In this election most electorates will vote based on what they have seen and not based on party structure or the direction of the governor!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Don't mind Garfield...They will just stay somewhere and receive fake info from some potbelly 50 year old with the title honorable that will tell them that apc is 'on ground' using the last guber election not knowing its a ploy to collect plenty bullion van money from oga balablu!
In this election most electorates will vote based on what they have seen and not based on party structure or the direction of the governor!

It is easier said than done
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

It is easier said than done
Garfield no worry...election nor far again!
We will know who is right!
Once again go collect una money ohh... grin grin
SS and SE don ban APC...e worst for edo cheesy cheesy
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Garfield no worry...election nor far again!
We will know who is right!
Once again go collect una money ohh... grin grin
SS and SE don ban APC...e worst for edo cheesy cheesy

Oshiomhole has secured Edo already
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by HitRun(m): 1:15am On Feb 05, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

We Dey talk 2023 this one Dey talk 2019. Nawa oh

Go check the thing wey we de talk about before you jump inside conversation wey you no know Wetin we de talk about
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by dochenaj: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Give us the methodology for your polls. Not just print numbers that make no sense.

When I knew they were full of crap was when I saw the poor representation of the bar chart, very laughable.

But Atiku is favourite to win this election, that they got right but not with that margin though.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Oshiomhole has secured Edo already
grin
You are confusing yourself yet again!
In one comment you claim that you have conceded Edo to LP and now you are saying Oshiomole has secured Edo state for who?
Even when he was governor,he was unable to win for APC in the presidential election and now that he isn't even in government, you still think he can secure Edo for tinubu?
Dey play grin
25 February nor far again!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

You are right.

That Ebonyi in particular…. I’ve been trying to educate Garfield1 that Umahi will have no influence in where they will vote in the presidential elections but he kept arguing with me. I’m happy Obi’s campaign in the state gave him a tip of the iceberg.

Meanwhile are you from or in Bayelsa?
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right.

That Ebonyi in particular…. I’ve been trying to educate Garfield1 that Umahi will have no influence in where they will vote in the presidential elections but he kept arguing with me. I’m happy Obi’s campaign in the state gave him a tip of the iceberg.

Used to reside there but transferred to another state but I have friends who give updates politically in the state!
If not for the emergence of LP,PDP would have collected bloc votes from bayelsa!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Used to reside there but transferred to another state but I have friends who give updates politically in the state!
If not for the emergence of LP,PDP would have collected bloc votes from bayelsa!

We need eye witness account's
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Digitron: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

You are right.

Umuahi is working for Obi. His elder brother is a strong financier of LP in Ebonyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

Umuahi is working for Obi. His elder brother is a strong financier of LP in Ebonyi

What will umahi achieve in Lp
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Digitron: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

My problem with you is that you see how objective I am yet you attack me.akpabio is the most popular politician in aks and with how udom performed averagely and thr person that replaced akpabio performed abysmally,they regret voting him out.akpabio as minister of Nig delta really favoured aks.he is likely going to be the next SP... He singlehandedly filled the stadium for buhari something ayade struggled to do in crs.ask yourself,why did apc get him to defect in 2019? Only oba can match his popularity.Lp cannot win aks,tinubu might beat obi in aks.lp is stronger in crs than aks.

Lp is absolutely nonexistent in bayelsa.those people are strange.they believe in party structure...tinubu might even win bayelsa and maybe crs.

You are applying emotions to your analysis. Akwa Ibom will return Akpabio to the senate but Tinubu will not win Akwa Ibom.

Atiku has a better prospects than Tinubu in south South.

I don't know any state in the south South where Tinubu can get 25% except if Wike is able to perform magic with his 200k SAs
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

We need eye witness account's
I noticed some of ur previous postulations and discovered some of ur parameters are based on the performance of governor,the history of the last elections and mobilization in some certain LGAs!
However,such postulations will come to nothing in this election...
lol...oga forget bayelsa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Digitron: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

What will umahi achieve in Lp

Umuahi is a fundamentally pro-igbo presidency person.

His ideology is that if the south east cannot have it, let it remain in the north.

So, anything to make Tinubu not win is a plus.

1 Like

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

You are applying emotions to your analysis. Akwa Ibom will return Akpabio to the senate but Tinubu will not win Akwa Ibom.

Atiku has a better prospects than Tinubu in south South.

I don't know any state in the south South where Tinubu can get 25% except if Wike is able to perform magic with his 200k SAs

That is the point.akpabio being on the ballot attracts votes for tinubu.no one said tinubu will win aks but we are saying he will get over 25% because of akpabio.
According to latest polls,tinubu hss better prospects in se/ss than atiku.tinubu will get 25% in edo,bayelsa,rivers,delta and might win crs
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

Umuahi is a fundamentally pro-igbo presidency person.

His ideology is that if the south east cannot have it, let it remain in the north.

So, anything to make Tinubu not win is a plus.

True but tinubu losing is not good for nwifuru ...by default,half of those voting umahi will vote tinubu
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

I noticed some of ur previous postulations and discovered some of ur parameters are based on the performance of governor,the history of the last elections and mobilization in some certain LGAs!
However,such postulations will come to nothing in this election...
lol...oga forget bayelsa!

Not true.my parameters are not based on govs performance.my performance are primarily based on the mood of the voters,structure,resources.whether you like it or not,history is important.even you have a history.saying it doesbt matter is like saying obi will win zamfara
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Digitron: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

That is the point.akpabio being on the ballot attracts votes for tinubu.no one said tinubu will win aks but we are saying he will get over 25% because of akpabio.
According to latest polls,tinubu hss better prospects in se/ss than atiku.tinubu will get 25% in edo,bayelsa,rivers,delta and might win crs

Was Akpabio not on the ballot in 2019, what was the effect?

Buhari only won in two out of 31 LGA

Mind you, Buhari was a seating president and the election was better two northerners, so people were making rational decision unlike now where there is a emotional blackmail from the south east to the south South to reciprocate their 100% support for Jonathan in 2015 and 2019
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Digitron: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

True but tinubu losing is not good for nwifuru ...by default,half of those voting umahi will vote tinubu

That's what makes it very interesting. The Labor party guber candidate is not a serious threat to Nwafuru, so he can afford to gamble.

The biggest threat to Nwafuru are Odili of PDP and his former SSG, Prof Odoh who is flying the APGA ticket
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

Was Akpabio not on the ballot in 2019, what was the effect?

Buhari only won in two out of 31 LGA

Mind you, Buhari was a seating president and the election was better two northerners, so people were making rational decision unlike now where there is a emotional blackmail from the south east to the south South to reciprocate their 100% support for Jonathan in 2015 and 2019

As a sitting president, buhari wasn't given any chance in aks.akpabio singlehandedly gave buhari 30% in aks and sacrificed his ambition.dont forget that in 2015,buhari had 5%.the pdp in akwa ibom was very united.but now,we have Lp which is mainly ex pdp..
A lot of ss people are not emotional.just as they refused to buy into bisfra,they are not buying into obi
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

That's what makes it very interesting. The Labor party guber candidate is not a serious threat to Nwafuru, so he can afford to gamble.

The biggest threat to Nwafuru are Odili of PDP and his former SSG, Prof Odoh who is flying the APGA ticket

There are rumours that umahi sponsored odii.anyway,him being from the same zone as umahi has killed his chance plus sen ogba group are not with him..odoh seems to be a threat though he isn't getting suooirt from ishielu and ikwo.
Nkwegu of labour is strong.he gave umahi a strong fight in 2015.obi will win ebonyi but umahi has enough to get 25%
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Digitron: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

As a sitting president, buhari wasn't given any chance in aks.akpabio singlehandedly gave buhari 30% in aks and sacrificed his ambition.dont forget that in 2015,buhari had 5%.the pdp in akwa ibom was very united.but now,we have Lp which is mainly ex pdp..
A lot of ss people are not emotional.just as they refused to buy into bisfra,they are not buying into obi

Well, it is left to be seen whether they will leave their in-law for a southwesterner Lol

There is a planned campaign to be led by Obi's wife along the Aks crs corridor....

Let's watch out
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Digitron:

Well, it is left to be seen whether they will leave their in-law for a southwesterner Lol

There is a planned campaign to be led by Obi's wife along the Aks crs corridor....

Let's watch out

What is her political value? It is like saying tinubu will win delta via remi.only Aisha buhari get mouth in her state.aks don't really value outsiders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / Imo Guber: PDP Denies Removing Anyanwu As National Secretary / Mention Your State And What Pdp/jonathan Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.