Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) (3862 Views)

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Kyase(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
We obedient only accept polls that favours us

Signed: management
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Lionmachala(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nobody is even talking about Atiku... Is either obi or tinubu
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Bayelsa?

If Atiku wins Bayelsa after what he did to Jonathan then Bayelsans are fools.

But I don’t even believe that Atiku will win Bayelsa. Dude is winning no southern state.

Atiku or apc will win bayelsa.sid buhari not almost win bayelsa? Labour is non existent there
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digitron:

Bayelsa is dicey bro. I cant say more than this.

We need to work hard to win Bayelsa.

We need to do more work to win Akwa Ibom by large margin.

We need to work hard to kill of Cross Rivers.

These three are the only states that we need to do more in the next two weeks in SS. The rest are sealed

You are current.delta south is open,only rivers and edo are sure
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digitron:

Bayelsa is dicey bro. I cant say more than this.

We need to work hard to win Bayelsa.

We need to do more work to win Akwa Ibom by large margin.

We need to work hard to kill of Cross Rivers.

These three are the only states that we need to do more in the next two weeks in SS. The rest are sealed

I knew of Akwa Ibom after watching BantuPage Poll on YouTube. That’s was when I found out how influential Akpabio is in Akwa Ibom. A lot of people will vote for Tinubu in Akwa Ibom just because of Akapbio.

Then Cross River is a little better.

But I’m surprised hearing that Atiku is strong in Bayelsa. After what he did to Jonathan? Wow!

1 Like

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by masui(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

I knew of Akwa Ibom after watching BantuPage Poll on YouTube. That’s was when I found out how influential Akpabio is in Akwa Ibom. A lot of people will vote for Tinubu in Akwa Ibom just because of Akapbio.

But I’m surprised hearing that Atiku is strong in Bayelsa. After what he did to Jonathan? Wow!

Shebi Akpabio will come and force them to vote for Tinubu. After coming to the state to insult a sitting governor and expect Akwaibomites to vote him.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by asanausana91: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
As far as Tinubu did not win everything is good.
A vote for Tinubu is a vote to surfer.
You will spend 72 hours on the que before getting fuel then you still go ahead to vote for APC. No be stupidity be that? Your minimum wage is 30k while a bag of rice is 50k yet you want to vote for APC. No be foolishness be that?
As a student you were forced on a 2 years strike and come home to vote for APC. Are you a basterd?

1 Like

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
masui:

Shebi Akpabio will come and force them to vote for Tinubu. After coming to the state to insult a sitting governor and expect Akwaibomites to vote him.

Ordinarily I don’t want Akwa Ibom people to vote Tinubu.

I’m just talking from what I saw. I got the impression that Akpabio commands a lot of followers who are willing to go wherever he tells them; especially in his senatorial district.

I would even be glad to be wrong.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by kettykin: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
The exact problem with pdp when the decide to rig , the outrig common sense

1 Like

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by BlazinGlory40: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
HitRun:

Who won bayelsa in 2019?

We Dey talk 2023 this one Dey talk 2019. Nawa oh
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by BlazinGlory40: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku or apc will win bayelsa.sid buhari not almost win bayelsa? Labour is non existent there

Oga keep quiet abeg
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Digitron:

Atiku will likely not win any state in the whole south except Bayelsa.
True..he MAY win in Bayelsa but it won't be overwhelming!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
post=120637925:

He will not win Bayelsa
I agree with the guy...Some bayelsans are still engrossed in this party affiliation nonsense and not properly enlightened politically!
Though Atiku won't have a overwhelming victory but might edge Obi with few votes!
But anything can happen from now till that day!

1 Like

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Penguin2:

My problem with you is that you see how objective I am yet you attack me.akpabio is the most popular politician in aks and with how udom performed averagely and thr person that replaced akpabio performed abysmally,they regret voting him out.akpabio as minister of Nig delta really favoured aks.he is likely going to be the next SP... He singlehandedly filled the stadium for buhari something ayade struggled to do in crs.ask yourself,why did apc get him to defect in 2019? Only oba can match his popularity.Lp cannot win aks,tinubu might beat obi in aks.lp is stronger in crs than aks.

Lp is absolutely nonexistent in bayelsa.those people are strange.they believe in party structure...tinubu might even win bayelsa and maybe crs.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
garfield1:

grin grin
This where you are wrong!
I can tell you for free that LP will likely get 50-60% or even more if LP keep up with the aggressive grassroot campaigns that they have been consistently doing for weeks!
The only party that might give some issue to LP in bayelsa is PDP and that's because some Bayelsans are still engrossed in party affiliation and not politically exposed!
Stop using the last guber election in Bayelsa to gauge which party might likely win!
Bayelsan voted massively for APC in the guber election because they were the only alternative or opposition party then!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
This where you are wrong!
I can tell you for free that LP will likely get 50-60% or even more if LP keep up with the aggressive grassroot campaigns that they have been consistently doing for weeks!
The only party that might give some issue to LP in bayelsa is PDP and that's because some Bayelsans are still engrossed in party affiliation and not politically exposed!
Stop using the last guber election in Bayelsa to gauge which party might likely win!
Bayelsan voted massively for APC in the guber election because they were the only alternative or opposition party then!

Which mobilization? How come buhari almost won bayelsa? See,lp can only win edo and rivers.bayelsa is the last place they can win
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

I agree with the guy...Some bayelsans are still engrossed in this party affiliation nonsense and not properly enlightened politically!
Though Atiku won't have a overwhelming victory but might edge Obi with few votes!
But anything can happen from now till that day!

Oga,bayelsa is between apc and labour.whoever wins will be tight sha.apc will clear brass,nembe,southern ijaw.lp can only sell in yenagoa
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Which mobilization? How come buhari almost won bayelsa? See,lp can only win edo and rivers.bayelsa is the last place they can win
Guy i dey on ground so i can give you info that you may not get from your beer parlour informants!
LP will get 50-55% while PDP will take the rest...APC will be lucky to see 5%
There was nothing like Buhari almost winning.....besides,there was just two parties then compared to the present...secondly,Bayelsa is known very well for voter apathy!
Only less than 34% voted in the last election!
If you are in doubt,go to bayelsa and see for yourself!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,bayelsa is between apc and labour.whoever wins will be tight sha.apc will clear brass,nembe,southern ijaw.lp can only sell in yenagoa
You are confusing yourself!
You initially said LP was non existent in bayelsa and now you are saying bayelsa is between Lp and Apc!
U see all those LGAs you mentioned,only nembe and brass will likely cover apc with as little as 5%
Bayelsa votes is between LP and PDP
Stop using the previous guber elections to gauge the direction of votes!
The fuel and naira scarcity will be apc''s undoing!
grin grin
Don't stay over there and permutate,come and see for yourself!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Guy i dey on ground so i can give you info that you may not get from your beer parlour informants!
LP will get 50-55% while PDP will take the rest...APC will be lucky to see 5%
There was nothing like Buhari almost winning.....besides,there was just two parties then compared to the present...secondly,Bayelsa is known very well for voter apathy!
Only less than 34% voted in the last election!
If you are in doubt,go to bayelsa and see for yourself!

Who said I am not on ground? I was there recently for a party organised by hon sunny goli.lp cannot sell in bayelsa.the terrain of bayelsa does not even favour lp.bayelsa terrain with creeks and waters favours apc and pdp who control all the thugs,militants,cultists.bayelsa is for the fittest not the most popular.
In 2019,buhari got 40% in bayelsa.aoc won a senate and two reps.there is absolutely no way even pdp for instance can win brass or nembe.even diri fears this areas talkless of labour party.leave sentiments
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

You are confusing yourself!
You initially said LP was non existent in bayelsa and now you are saying bayelsa is between Lp and Apc!
U see all those LGAs you mentioned,only nembe and brass will likely cover apc with as little as 5%
Bayelsa votes is between LP and PDP
Stop using the previous guber elections to gauge the direction of votes!
The fuel and naira scarcity will be apc''s undoing!
grin grin
Don't stay over there and permutate,come and see for yourself!

All these factors do not work in bayelsa.opposition won't even be allowed to vote in nembe or brass.even in southern ijaw,apc is dominating.for you to say aoc will get 5% shows you are another apc hater.I an wasting my time with you because by the time results come out,I won't see you again
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Who said I am not on ground? I was there recently for a party organised by hon sunny goli.lp cannot sell in bayelsa.the terrain of bayelsa does not even favour lp.bayelsa terrain with creeks and waters favours apc and pdp who control all the thugs,militants,cultists.bayelsa is for the fittest not the most popular.
In 2019,buhari got 40% in bayelsa.aoc won a senate and two reps.there is absolutely no way even pdp for instance can win brass or nembe.even diri fears this areas talkless of labour party.leave sentiments
Oga the 40% from Buhari had and the victory from the guber election was a vote of no confidence against former governor dickson and his puppet Diri!
secondly,the election was between PDP and APC hence there was no other stronger opposition like LP!
Stop allowing sunny to deceive you guys....when jungle mature,una go wail continuously! grin
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Oga the 40% from Buhari had and the victory from the guber election was a vote of no confidence against former governor dickson and his puppet Diri!
secondly,the election was between PDP and APC hence there was no other stronger opposition like LP!
Stop allowing sunny to deceive you guys....when jungle mature,una go wail continuously! grin

Do you realize that even security fear to enter brass and nembe? You can't win election against Dickson in sagbama.how na? Who do lp have that will challenge apc and pdp? Do you realize that most lp fans were in pdp...
Dont forget that diri and Dickson are still in power and they are not doing well.lp is weakening pdp which means advantage for apc.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

All these factors do not work in bayelsa.opposition won't even be allowed to vote in nembe or brass.even in southern ijaw,apc is dominating.for you to say aoc will get 5% shows you are another apc hater.I an wasting my time with you because by the time results come out,I won't see you again
I am giving you credible factors that will affect the way bayelsa electorates and how they will cast their votes!
You keep hinging on brass and nenbe because of timipre sylva but i can tell you for free that on that day,you will be shocked by the results! grin
If you had told me that LP wont make it in bayelsa last year,i wont have believed you but right now the LP enlightenment is aggressive and i wont be shocked if LP exceeds the 50-60% make i earlier predicted!
Yes i am an apc hater if that makes you sleep well!
The mantra in bayelsa or all SS states is to say NO2APC! simple!
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Penguin2: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

My problem with you is that you see how objective I am yet you attack me.akpabio is the most popular politician in aks and with how udom performed averagely and thr person that replaced akpabio performed abysmally,they regret voting him out.akpabio as minister of Nig delta really favoured aks.he is likely going to be the next SP... He singlehandedly filled the stadium for buhari something ayade struggled to do in crs.ask yourself,why did apc get him to defect in 2019? Only oba can match his popularity.Lp cannot win aks,tinubu might beat obi in aks.lp is stronger in crs than aks.

Lp is absolutely nonexistent in bayelsa.those people are strange.they believe in party structure...tinubu might even win bayelsa and maybe crs.

See, I agree with you when you are right. But you don’t expect me to agree with when you say things that facts on ground point to the contrary.

You can’t be telling me what will happen in Ebonyi or Enugu and you expect me to agree with you when I have facts that point to the contrary.

Meanwhile, I’m still waiting to see what will happen in Bayelsa.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Lipscomb(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Imagine this statement how can a sensible person talking this way.
Penguin2:

Bayelsa?

If Atiku wins Bayelsa after what he did to Jonathan then Bayelsans are fools.

But I don’t even believe that Atiku will win Bayelsa. Dude is winning no southern state.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Adamu0630: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2023
The Unifier is coming

Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by Lipscomb(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Please let us bet Atiku is winning Delta state, Akwa ibom please message 500k .
Waterysperm:
I can't stop laughing. I want to place a bet with anyone that cares to listen that Atiku cannot win any Southern state. I want to bet 100k on that.
Let's do this for fun and let's see who will win the bet ok.
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by bentenny(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2023
garfield1:

Do you realize that even security fear to enter brass and nembe? You can't win election against Dickson in sagbama.how na? Who do lp have that will challenge apc and pdp? Do you realize that most lp fans were in pdp...
Dont forget that diri and Dickson are still in power and they are not doing well.lp is weakening pdp which means advantage for apc.
Oga dey one side nah...i one case you are predicting that LP wont make it in bayelsa and in another case you are talking about security in brass and nembe!
Atleast there is one truth you have acknowledged in this post of yours and its the fact that most PDP supporters will likely vote LP instead of PDP in the presidential election...thats a fact!
As for security,dont worry,on that day,adequate security will be provided but the outcome will be LP!
Sagbama and ekeremor will be between LP and PDP!
My advise is that you tell your paymaster not to waste monies in bayelsa because there is already a plan before now to chop his money and vote wisely grin grin
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Penguin2:

See, I agree with you when you are right. But you don’t expect me to agree with when you say things that facts on ground point to the contrary.

You can’t be telling me what will happen in Ebonyi or Enugu and you expect me to agree with you when I have facts that point to the contrary.

Meanwhile, I’m still waiting to see what will happen in Bayelsa.

Originally,I thought obi cannot win Enugu and abia but when I saw how popular he was,I changed my stance.when I saw most people in rivers and edo going with obi,I conceded it with him.I have conceded benue to obi even when my fellow apc people have refused to.I have conceded plateau.from what I am seeing in delta,I may just concede it.but there is no overwhelming activity in crs,bayelsa or aks for lp.I can't concede those states...
Even in se,atiku and tinubu have pulled more crowd.I am not saying they will win but they will get good percentages afterall igbos betrayed obi in 2019 under a solid pdp plus the love of money is very strong
Re: Trackfield Poll: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso (Pictures) by garfield1: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2023
bentenny:

Oga dey one side nah...i one case you are predicting that LP wont make it in bayelsa and in another case you are talking about security in brass and nembe!
Atleast there is one truth you have acknowledged in this post of yours and its the fact that most PDP supporters will likely vote LP instead of PDP in the presidential election...thats a fact!
As for security,dont worry,on that day,adequate security will be provided but the outcome will be LP!
Sagbama and ekeremor will be between LP and PDP!
My advise is that you tell your paymaster not to waste monies in bayelsa because there is already a plan before now to chop his money and vote wisely grin grin

If sagbama could not vote Lyon,na obi them go vote.purge yourself from hatred Igbo man pretending to be ijaw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw In My Dream That Oyetola Win Today's Tribunal Case / Soludo Signs ₦‎410 Billion 2023 Budget, Assures More Work Intensity / Does the U.S. Use 'Globalization' to Cheat Poor Countries Like Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.