Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi (55479 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Mock President Buhari, Nigerian Army, Openly Observe Eid / Chris Ngige's Interview Where He Said We Have Surplus Doctors In Nigeria (VIDEO) / We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by OkwuMajesty: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
dustmalik:
Emefiele, should be arrested immediately.
Sometimes we Nigerians are too quick to condemned our leaders, we should at least also know that they are humans too, Nigeria as a system is too corrupt that no Good policy that will work against selfish politicians can work, because these selfish politicians are so into their games, they can quickly turn the poor masses against such policy. e.g take your time see the President reason for redesigning the old currency, it was meant to hurt those selfish politicians killing the our future, but now see the outcome the banker/mangers are selling this new note instead of working with the set policy and now the poor masses are suffering at the end. How can you blame the CBN on this, when the commercial banks and it's system are so corrupt. I may have expressed my opinion better but seriously our politicians are making this policy seems like it is bad for us because they know how to manipulate their ways.

At the end of the day, I think the PMB will allow both the new and old currency to be use because of the poor masses and it will become a win win situation for the corrupt and selfish politicians out there. Thanks
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by zionstaar75: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
If terrorists can have the new naira notes supplied to them, I don't see why Tinubu doesn't have his own supplied long ago.
And they say the new notes is to curb vote buying by Tinubu. Because of the scarcity of the notes, vote buying will happen. Nigerians will gladly collect the money because it's scarce.
Who's fooling who?
no mind them, now ordinary 5k people will sell their votes because no cash to spend. In fact they are helping/encouraging vote buying
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
igbotormentor:
Gumi the Peter Obi made saint

SHyTHANTIMA TERRORIST...THE BABABLU made V.P/ Saint.....lols
A criminal and a Vice (Terrorist )as contesters?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by OkwuMajesty: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Opinion:
Anything good that don't work in favor of our selfish politicians will definitely not stand the chance in this country.

At the end of the day President Buhari will consider the cry of the poor masses and will consider that both the new and old currencies should continue to be use while the old one fades away meaning the policy that was supposed to hurt those selfish politicians failed and it will become a win win for those selfish politicians.

Now I see the system Nigeria will and can never be save, will need more selfless individuals in power to make things work, can that ever happen? No!
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
With the scarcity of naira notes, won't it plunge people to sell their votes for even 1k?

🙄🙄
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by id911(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Bimbilla:
What do you mean by Islamic terrorist?

I'm sorry, I tried to modify it but I'm no longer allowed to do so.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Easy2K: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Look closely at the denomination of those notes, u'll realize its not the new naira. Dont be fooled.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Indispensable85(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
I wish I can lay my hands on Emiefele right now.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by 9gerian: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Since the new notes are being sold, will the bandits not have enough to buy them since they have enough old Naira notes. Emefiele is funny tbh.

id911:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/04/terrorists-are-mocking-central-bank-governor-emefiele-they-have-surplus-new-nigerian
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by onuman: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
lansile:
One of the reasons Emefiele gave for new naira notes is so that they can track the terrorists financiers. Now let him show us he was sincere and didn't just destroy the last few weeks of Buhari's government now.

Banditry in the north is an offsoot of Boko Haram terrorism. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

The political and religious leaders of the northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001.
In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

The CJN, Tanko Mohammed, appointed by president Buhari quickly asked for inclusion of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution of Nigeria, and boasted, "after all, we have the numbers in the National Assembly to include Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution."
Know the history of terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by trendist: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Scrapping the high notes, making N100 note the highest would have been more effective. Making it different to move millions in large volume of cash.
The people would naturally opt for cashless transfer, inflation would go down.
If politicians already have their,I see lot of cash in circulation after the election by the end of this month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by OLULAW: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
What is wrong with this head slammer and descendants of the Saudi rapist and paedophile who unashamedly is the mouth piece of the terrorists? Can you imagine his equivalent in the East walking free? Until these stupid Hausa Fulani are cut of from Nigeria and left to coexist with their kinsmen in Nigeria, Chad, etc., Nigeria will know no peace. Hausa Fulani people are the cancerous elements of the Nigerian state. Until they’re extricated, Nigeria remains doomed.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by onuman: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
trendist:
Scrapping the high notes, making N100 note the highest would have been more effective. Making it different to move millions in large volume of cash.
The people would naturally opt for cashless transfer, inflation would go down.
If politicians already have their,I see lot of cash in circulation after the election by the end of this month.

In other worlds, carrying cash is becoming obsolete, electronic payment system has taken over business transactions, even to the smallest amount of money.
But Nigerians are still fighting for cash. They don't understand that there is something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria's foundation. Nigeria is a country being acted upon by CENTRIFUGAL FORCES. Civilizations clash. Who gave terrorists the cash ordinary Nigerians are fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by CyberWolf: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
onuman:

In bold. You got it.
These things are very easy and simple to figure out but I’m not surprised, the countries leadership is simply daft and incompetent.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by thoniann(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
You need not be in doubt anymore that this terrorism is state sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by chijike(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

A completely cashless economy is not achievable in any country in the world presently.

Secondly, a cashless Nigeria will not reduce inflation nor help the economy all by itself.

A country with a huge trade deficit like Nigeria will not become an economic powerhouse by simply going cashless.

Nigeria still needs to improve its electricity supply, boost production, and have a sane tax system.

1. It is achievable with current advancements in technology. Even when you are allowed to have large amounts of cash, you will need to fill out the appropriate forms.

2. I cannot see how the alternative can help either.

3. I agree with you, but we need to lay a foundation for sustainable economic development bearing in mind the apparent benefits of going cashless, especially in curbing crime and corruption.

Nigeria should take advantage of this opportunity.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Numerouno94(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
See emefiele the idiot

For what is the use of this naira re- design that doesn't stop the terrorists from getting access to it..

maybe, tinubu is right then..the cabals

This is not the fault of Emefiele. Rather, it's the fault of Nigerians. Yes, u and I re the problem.

1) Now ask urself how were they able to get the new notes if not from bank officials like bank managers and other senior staff?

2) How were they able to lay their hands on the new notes if not for corrupt Government officials, like state government and other senior appointees?

Some individual in collaboration wit some bank officials collect the new notes from the bank while given them their own commission. Afterwards, they start selling it at an exorbitant rate. A frnd of mine who is a banker told me how some yahoo boys came to withdraw 3million naira of the new notes and gave the bank official who made it possible 2hundred thausand. Those yahoo boys will go and start selling the money at a very exorbitant rate.

99.9% of Nigerians re corrupt and highly wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Bigchristo: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by onuman: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
thoniann:
You need not be in doubt anymore that this terrorism is state sponsored.

....to beat and cow the unbelievers in Nigeria to succumb to Islamic Republic of Nigeria in future.
Guess why Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer was placed as VP to AILING Tinubu in APC, and Atiku was placed as presidential candidate on PDP.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by quinox947: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
shuttox:
Lol..it might be fake
Let's focus
We don't need any distraction
It is fake. Dont mind them. If they have access they would not have been doling out old currencies freely to commuters. The cash displayed showed that it is scarce. The money might belong to Gumi or his associates.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by pquaver(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
princeade86:
We Sha see. So gumi can't be arrested abi. They need to arrest all these banks CEO I swear.

He is obi paddi.. Obi get link with the terr****..

DON'T FORGET HE HAS HIGH CONNECTION IN BANKING SEKTOR
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Emmyson99(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is fake info
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Pityoobi: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
shuttox:
Lol..it might be fake
Let's focus
We don't need any distraction
Fake indeed…dey play.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by shuttox: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pityoobi:
Fake indeed…dey play.

Fake my brother
Forget those men
That want to tease FG
We are focused
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by treatise: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by stev120(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parachoko:
You believe money can decompose? How can you be this dumb? grin

So you are not informed. You have the new note go and verify.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Parachoko: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
stev120:

So you are not informed. You have the new note go and verify.
You be confirm Mugu abeg

You dey talk like person wey no attend Secondary school

Even if nah inside Ghana must go dem pack the money in and hide somewhere, e go dey there for decades without decomposing.

It will only start to mold if it get wets or moist. And is still going to last for more than 100 days sef after it get wets
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by oyin44: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

This is not the fault of Emefiele. Rather, it's the fault of Nigerians. Yes, u and I re the problem.

1) Now ask urself how were they able to get the new notes if not from bank officials like bank managers and other senior staff?

2) How were they able to lay their hands on the new notes if not for corrupt Government officials, like state government and other senior appointees?

Some individual in collaboration wit some bank officials collect the new notes from the bank while given them their own commission. Afterwards, they start selling it at an exorbitant rate. A frnd of mine who is a banker told me how some yahoo boys came to withdraw 3million naira of the new notes and gave the bank official who made it possible 2hundred thausand. Those yahoo boys will go and start selling the money at a very exorbitant rate.

99.9% of Nigerians re corrupt and highly wicked.

Well ,thank you for this.. our prayer is that this country should be good for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by sulaak(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
slivertongue:
The backers of terrorists are in powerful govt offices
They include all the 50 Fulani that signed the partition against Ortom including Lamido Sanusi
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Numerouno94(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:

Well ,thank you for this.. our prayer is that this country should be good for us all.
Amen. Tanx for ur understanding.👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by stev120(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Parachoko:
You be confirm Mugu abeg

You dey talk like person wey no attend Secondary school

Even if nah inside Ghana must go dem pack the money in and hide somewhere, e go dey there for decades without decomposing.

It will only start to mold if it get wets or moist. And is still going to last for more than 100 days sef after it get wets

Poor man enjoying the rich politicians rubbing us and stocking national wealth. You're part of our problem in this country.

We done screen shot ur messages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.