Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi (55493 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Mock President Buhari, Nigerian Army, Openly Observe Eid / Chris Ngige's Interview Where He Said We Have Surplus Doctors In Nigeria (VIDEO) / We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Mayeldah(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Imagine Gunmi was a pastor that defends IPOB the way Gunmi defends bandits

Your guess is as good as mine.

Buhari and the fulanis in Government are the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by kelly72: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
The people who are crying about this policy are capable of supplying cartons of the new notes to terrorists just to cast Emefiele in bad light and deceive Buhari to give him to them.

They can as well print millions of fake notes and supply to the terrorists to deceive everyone to come after Emefiele.

They are super desperate to capture Aso Rock. They are throwing hundreds of billions at everybody just to secure a job that pays only N1million salary a month.

Buhari should ignore their tantrums and rather find ways to get the Naira to ordinary Nigerians, while blocking them from using the N1.9 trillion loot they have stored in their warehouses to corrupt this election.

That money must rot in their hands and they must be voted out in anger and all avenues for further stealing of public funds effectively blocked.

Enough for criminals ruining our country.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by SaLongs1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
If terrorists can have the new naira notes supplied to them, I don't see why Tinubu doesn't have his own supplied long ago.
And they say the new notes is to curb vote buying by Tinubu. Because of the scarcity of the notes, vote buying will happen. Nigerians will gladly collect the money because it's scarce.
Who's fooling who?
The masses will be bought for much less
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Themandator: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
See emefiele the idiot

For what is the use of this naira re- design that doesn't stop the terrorists from getting access to it..

maybe, tinubu is right then..the cabals

You are more idiotic than Emefiele

His objective was noble ...

If tinubu and his APC governors decides to supply terrorist with the new notes just to score a cheap point and force the President to abandon the noble objective,it is their cup of tea

APC governors are wailing against the new notes, one of them told the world that a governor already withdrew half a billion naira of the same note

What does a governor need 500m in cash ?

To deliver some to the terrorist working for them APC governors against APC president
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by OmoOshodi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
They only need to kidnap children of bank managers......end of stories

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by buzorcharles(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
slivertongue:
The backers of terrorists are in powerful govt offices

The word is not necessary. They psychologically use that word to keep us helpless. When we get the right person with the right strategies, those powerful offices will cease to exist
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by chinos20(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
shuttox:
Lol..it might be fake
Let's focus
We don't need any distraction
That means you don't know naija,you think they are sponsoring themselves ba?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Terrorist are even more competent in currency management than Emefailure.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Themandator:

You are more idiotic than Emefiele

His objective was noble ...

If tinubu and his APC governors decides to supply terrorist with the new notes just to score a cheap point and force the President to abandon the noble objective,it is their cup of tea

APC governors are wailing against the new notes, one of them told the world that a governor already withdrew half a billion naira of the same note

What does a governor need 500m in cash ?

To deliver some to the terrorist working for them APC governors against APC president

I'm sorry to say this, but you re an idiot. Have you seen any politician goto the bank ATM?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by pandax: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
id911:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/04/terrorists-are-mocking-central-bank-governor-emefiele-they-have-surplus-new-nigerian

They are not Nigerian Naira, please look closely. Perhaps, CFA

Secondly, kidnapping for ransom will be reduced as people cannot give them cash when kidnapped

Good policy from CBN, but poorly implemented
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
chijike:

1. It is achievable with current advancements in technology. Even when you are allowed to have large amounts of cash, you will need to fill out the appropriate forms.

It is not about the technology, but the ethical matter of choice.

Sweden is going totally cashless this year, but I am sure there would be cash consideration for the vulnerable.

So full cashless economy is plain unrealistic for now.

2. I cannot see how the alternative can help either.

The cashless policy is the alternative. Why have an alternative that is not going to address the problem? It is even going to worsen it.

3. I agree with you, but we need to lay a foundation for sustainable economic development bearing in mind the apparent benefits of going cashless, especially in curbing crime and corruption.

Laying a foundation without addressing existing structures would amount to nothing, or even be counterproductive.

For example, we have had of CBN complain about banks sabotaging their efforts. Why not tackle that obviously corruption driven issue first before demonetizing.

Look at Sweden. They say they are finally going cashless in 2023. They didn't start today or yesterday. Years of planning, or setting things in order, went into it. In fact, Sweden has been planning it for the past 20 years. They invested heavily in sensitization so much so that the percentage of people who made cash transactions dropped from 40% to 9% in 10 years (2010-2020).

Do not also forget that when it comes to currency innovation, Sweden tops. In case you don't know, Sweden was also the first country to introduce bank notes. Now, they will also become the first country to do away with them.

Yet, it took them years of planning.

Nigeria should take advantage of this opportunity.

There is no opportunity here. That is the point. Our internet infrastructure is weak. Phone penetration is just as weak. Sensitization is mostly carried out up north. We don't have adequate power supply to support the cashless policy. No fuel or expensive fuel to power our generators.

No, we are not ready.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by theforemost: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
It's a lie. This things is catching on them. Plz let us all support the cashless policy. It would stop them.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by theforemost: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mayeldah:
Imagine Gunmi was a pastor that defends IPOB the way Gunmi defends bandits

Your guess is as good as mine.

Buhari and the fulanis in Government are the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria

Gummi is a terrorists. When all these are done, we'll ALL cry for ICC to procecute him
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Ahmading: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Look well. These are not Nigerians. And not Naira. That's how pictures from other part of Africa in posted as image from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ufotunang: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nigerians are still struggling to get the new naira notes... but the terrorist have already gotten the new naira notes easily... nawaoooo
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ufotunang: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
princeade86:
We Sha see. So gumi can't be arrested abi. They need to arrest all these banks CEO I swear.
... terrorist have already easily gotten the new naira notes but nigerians are still struggling to get the new naira notes... nawaoooo
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Parachoko: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
stev120:

Poor man enjoying the rich politicians rubbing us and stocking national wealth. You're part of our problem in this country.

We done screen shot ur messages.
Who be una? I no send una papa
I'm just trying to cure you from your ignorance
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ufotunang: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
solexzy:
Soo many things going under the ground cool
... terrorist have already gotten the new naira notes but nigerians have not yet gotten the new naira notes.. nawaoooo
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Ameduedwin: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
Is this one Nigeria currency?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Govocrete: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
It is a shame if what they are providing as evidence are these pictures. The banknotes in the picture are not Nigeria Banknote.

Secondly, if the new banknotes are in the hamd of the terrorist then the bank should be held responsible and not CBN.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Babaken(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
If terrorists can have the new naira notes supplied to them, I don't see why Tinubu doesn't have his own supplied long ago.
And they say the new notes is to curb vote buying by Tinubu. Because of the scarcity of the notes, vote buying will happen. Nigerians will gladly collect the money because it's scarce.
Who's fooling who?
You mean if they give me the money to vote for them will they follow me to force my finger into voting whom I don't want to vote?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Look at it closely, it doesn't look like naira to me.

It's a manipulative propaganda to redicule the financial ministry.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Babaken(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's is not Nigeria money.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Bigseven(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Whoever is selling Nigeria to terrorist may he die a horrible death as worm eats him alive. Amen
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by chymeze: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
princeade86:
We Sha see. So gumi can't be arrested abi. They need to arrest all these banks CEO I swear.
It's not by arresting bank CEOs. Which sane country in the world completely withdraws old currency within 1-3months? It's really idiotic. Countries do these things gradually over several months to years. Now they say it's to prevent electoral vote buying. Funny enough, you think these politicians can't have access to millions of these new notes if they want to, for vote buying? You think Tinubu or his loyal governors can't simply put a call to some bank managers who are their boys and demand for millions of naira of these new notes? And you think these monies/new notes won't be made available by these loyal bank managers whose banks are floating because of the amount of investment these same crooked politicians put into their banks?
Truth be told, it's the poor masses that'd suffer it, not the so called politicians. The whole scenario is now making it clearer that the main aim of the naira scarcity is not to prevent vote buying (because the politicians would still easily access millions of these new notes) but an attempt by the cabals to create discontent and anger amongst the masses that would make these masses attack the ruling party and tilt towards another Fulani in Atiku, especially with the fuel crises and all.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by IgOga(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
Who's fooling who?

The poor will always think that their oppressors are doing them good..... anyone who thinks Tinubu, Atiku or Obi doesn't have enough new naira note for the election is fooling themselves......

Na the poor go suffer am .....na the poor go still sell their votes to politicians because of hunger.... politicians call it stomach infrastructure
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Lovelive: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
If truly this message is from PMB, I swear from today he earns my salutation and maximum respect.

princeade86:
we move.

Mean while, Mr President said:

Bombshell from Mr President

"If I can defeat an incumbent to become a president, I see nothing bad or wrong in having incumbent govs and lawmakers loosing their seats. It is called election and not selection. In an election one person must win. Whoever wins will have my support. And I want all our looters and bad politicians to start returning all they looted. Insha Allah, by the time I am done with my second term, I must have retired atleast 90% of these old politicians who almost looted Nigeria out of world map. They are the problem with Nigeria... How can someone devote his entire life to politics as his occupation. Take politics out of their lives, they are frustrated and before you say " Jackie" they are wishing you dead. To them politics is a business venture; a quick way of making money but I have come to prove them wrong.

Imagine, some people go as far as borrowing monies in form of loans to invest in politics. This is where we got it wrong. Politics is not a career nor occupation, but a vocation. Elsewhere, those who venture into politics are people who have accomplished in their respective fields of endeavour, not a university graduate who is yet to find his feet. They go into politics to serve the people and return to their primary occupation. They don't go there to enrich themselves. This misconception, we must change. And this why I said my 2nd tenure will be tougher for those corrupt politicians. Nigeria will soon regain her lost glory."

- President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
id911:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/04/terrorists-are-mocking-central-bank-governor-emefiele-they-have-surplus-new-nigerian

Sometimes I remember Abacha, this man would have been long silenced if Sani was the President.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by princeade86(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
chymeze:

It's not by arresting bank CEOs. Which sane country in the world completely withdraws old currency within 1-3months? It's really idiotic. Countries do these things gradually over several months to years. Now they say it's to prevent electoral vote buying. Funny enough, you think these politicians can't have access to millions of these new notes if they want to, for vote buying? You think Tinubu or his loyal governors can't simply put a call to some bank managers who are their boys and demand for millions of naira of these new notes? And you think these monies/new notes won't be made available by these loyal bank managers whose banks are floating because of the amount of investment these same crooked politicians put into their banks?
Truth be told, it's the poor masses that'd suffer it, not the so called politicians. The whole scenario is now making it clearer that the main aim of the naira scarcity is not to prevent vote buying (because the politicians would still easily access millions of these new notes) but an attempt by the cabals to create discontent and anger amongst the masses that would make these masses attack the ruling party and tilt towards another Fulani in Atiku, especially with the fuel crises and all.
Options to deposit or exchange your withdrawn banknotes
Please click on the options below to find out how you can deposit or exchange your withdrawn banknotes.

30 September 2022 was the last day to use our paper £20 and £50 notes for retail purposes. However, there is no need to worry as withdrawn notes can always be exchanged at the Bank of England for new notes at any time after this date.

Is that not what emiefele trying to do? Many of us always jump to conclusions without listen well. He said u can bring it to CBN to deposit after the deadline.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by canDy4eva(f): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
stev120:
They just pass the first gate, (though body tell them) the second gate is that they can't stock the new naira note like the old ones, it will decompose and you know terrorist don't save in bank.

I will tell you the third trap after passing this one

You just said it all...

The money will decompose with them!

They will not pass the second trap my dear ...
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by canDy4eva(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thanksful:
Old money dey dyed. We no be mumu

Thank you very much!

That doesn't look like the new notes at all. It's fake note just to make CBN look stupid!

These guys na mumu dem be sha.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by erospecial: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
APC and Buhari are terrorists in ASO rock!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.