Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi (55502 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Mock President Buhari, Nigerian Army, Openly Observe Eid / Chris Ngige's Interview Where He Said We Have Surplus Doctors In Nigeria (VIDEO) / We Have Surplus Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria-Minister Of Labour,Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Moloncho: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
id911:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/04/terrorists-are-mocking-central-bank-governor-emefiele-they-have-surplus-new-nigerian
This is obviously not our currency, looks to me like the Cameroon cfa. I can see a note with 20. Ofcourse, the #20 was not re-designed. I guess this is a ploy by terrorists and political jobbers to cajole the CBN into thinking that the naira design is not achieving it's purpose. We remain focus and we move regardless!
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by seaenergy: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
id911:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/04/terrorists-are-mocking-central-bank-governor-emefiele-they-have-surplus-new-nigerian

All is lie, from my experience as a graphic designer, this pictures are not new but old picture that design through photoshop.

in war, the weak side use propagandas that look real to make believe that they are winning the war. there is no shishi in the hand of any terrorist, all i know is that they have good graphic designers.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
See emefiele the idiot

For what is the use of this naira re- design that doesn't stop the terrorists from getting access to it..

maybe, tinubu is right then..the cabals

Was Emefiele the one dat release the money to them? I know that commercial banks are the ones that will ruin the program because why, bandit na politicians create am as avenue to loot the country resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Tflex01: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
If terrorists can have the new naira notes supplied to them, I don't see why Tinubu doesn't have his own supplied long ago.
And they say the new notes is to curb vote buying by Tinubu. Because of the scarcity of the notes, vote buying will happen. Nigerians will gladly collect the money because it's scarce.
Who's fooling who?

You are deep in wisdom.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xscape1993:
CBN governor and these terriosts are inseparable....
And na CBN carry the money go give them huh? Your mind no cross the part say commercial bank fit release am give some politicians wey dey work sponsor ds bandit? You no know say some of this bandit sponsors get power for commercial bank ni?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by loswhite(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
shuttox:
Lol..it might be fake
Let's focus
We don't need any distraction
Don't mind the useless gumi....
Did he verify the picture to comfirm the authenticity of the note? He is a terrorist.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by loswhite(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
If terrorists can have the new naira notes supplied to them, I don't see why Tinubu doesn't have his own supplied long ago.
And they say the new notes is to curb vote buying by Tinubu. Because of the scarcity of the notes, vote buying will happen. Nigerians will gladly collect the money because it's scarce.
Who's fooling who?
Have you verified the notes? Anyone can post any stupid pictures because they know ppl like will jump on it.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Oyerinde16(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
The pics here is not new naira note...
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Allisgud: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
See emefiele the idiot

For what is the use of this naira re- design that doesn't stop the terrorists from getting access to it..

maybe, tinubu is right then..the cabals,

what are u saying Tori olohun,emefiele design new note,was the money not distributed to banks,why are the banks executives not disbursing it to everyday users,banks is to be blame for giving out 500m to an individual
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Geopex(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:
If not that Buhari is a sponsor of terrorism himself, he would have arrested Gumi a long time ago.

Yes, I remember when Boko Haram named Buhari as their chief negotiator when Jonathan wanted to negotiate with them.

What other evidence do I need to know that he's complicit?

While thinking that the money is fake? Politicians are the sponsorer and they are the first set of people to get the new naira, politicians have started given out new notes to wards they visited B4 it became popular. Let's reason pls
By the way, what those terrorists show there might be FAKE naira notes (counterfeits).
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Geopex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
I wonder how some people think here, if a politician can visit a youth organization where I was privileged to be the financial sec , weeks go and drop cash of new notes , then i wonder y people like Tinubu and atiku who work closely with govs can't have huge cash of new notes , this person is not occupying position for yrs after leaving APC. Terrorist are sponsor by politicians
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by layzie: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
oyin44:
See emefiele the idiot

Don't always be too quick to insult. Pictures of the cash shows they are probably collected from people. They are not mint(directly from bank vaults).
A policy works very well when every sector of govt is doing their bit. CBN has done theirs, security agencies shud man up and end the mandatory collections these terrorists place on villages/communities in the north(..these collections are driving up food prices, and u and I suffer it)
If anything, this picture actually proves the cbn was right all along that a lot of our cash are not in the banking system.
If terrorists have this much new bills now, imagine how much of the old bills they would have stashed
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Godwin616: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
chijike:
A completely cashless Nigeria is the only way forward.
As good as it sounds, unfortunately Nigeria is not ripe for this laudable goal. Just see our Telecom and network infrastructure and you will appreciate that we still have a long way to go. Have you tried to do online transfer via ussd code or mobile app or airtime topup recently. You will understand what am talking about.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ibinaboonline: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
I'll know Obi has balls if he wins and arrests this man. Imagine this was in the US and the secret service just dey watch this man that brokers for terrorists.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by buhariguy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
Who's fooling who?
you're right my sis,
they're fooling idiotic pigs of biafra that think it will affect tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by cosmos1440: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
And that fraudulent scam, called Peter Obi was endorsed by this terrorist.
if after this, you are still voting for Peter Obi, then you are either an ignorant nitwit or a brainwashed slowpoke or an enemy of Nigeria

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Oba93: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
But this doesn't look like our #20 note

Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by buhariguy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
dirtydiva:
Was Emefiele the one dat release the money to them? I know that commercial banks are the ones that will ruin the program because why, bandit na politicians create am as avenue to loot the country resources
so you're not aware that pig emefiele is sponsoring terrorist
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
North won’t deal with this terrorist but will run their mouth about the south
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Themandator: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
quentin06:

I'm sorry to say this, but you re an idiot. Have you seen any politician goto the bank ATM?

I'm sorry to say this but you are an idiot . Have you seen a politician without aides for everything under the sun?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Paulianfa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Are u serious? Terrorists do have access to new currency . Oh my Gosh this is heart broken. A country nurture criminals...
Peter Obi plssss try and win
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Myself2(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Therr hr goes again, mouthpiece of the terrorists

Why is Gumi saying they instead of WE
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by lagosrd: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
They shouldn't have allowed states like yobe and Maiduguri to start spending the new notes.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
so you're not aware that pig emefiele is sponsoring terrorist
And you think Me president will sit down and allow him to continue his duty as CBN governor despite an evidence to prove he is guilty of the said act huh? See politics is very deep. The kind information you and I have access to if they filter them you will be shock that almost 60% of them are fake News created by cabals to achieve their aim
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Scamburster(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
princeade86:
we move.

Mean while, Mr President said:

Bombshell from Mr President

"If I can defeat an incumbent to become a president, I see nothing bad or wrong in having incumbent govs and lawmakers loosing their seats. It is called election and not selection. In an election one person must win. Whoever wins will have my support. And I want all our looters and bad politicians to start returning all they looted. Insha Allah, by the time I am done with my second term, I must have retired atleast 90% of these old politicians who almost looted Nigeria out of world map. They are the problem with Nigeria... How can someone devote his entire life to politics as his occupation. Take politics out of their lives, they are frustrated and before you say " Jackie" they are wishing you dead. To them politics is a business venture; a quick way of making money but I have come to prove them wrong.

Imagine, some people go as far as borrowing monies in form of loans to invest in politics. This is where we got it wrong. Politics is not a career nor occupation, but a vocation. Elsewhere, those who venture into politics are people who have accomplished in their respective fields of endeavour, not a university graduate who is yet to find his feet. They go into politics to serve the people and return to their primary occupation. They don't go there to enrich themselves. This misconception, we must change. And this why I said my 2nd tenure will be tougher for those corrupt politicians. Nigeria will soon regain her lost glory."

- President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
When did he said all these things? 🙄
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by chymeze: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
princeade86:
Options to deposit or exchange your withdrawn banknotes
Please click on the options below to find out how you can deposit or exchange your withdrawn banknotes.

30 September 2022 was the last day to use our paper £20 and £50 notes for retail purposes. However, there is no need to worry as withdrawn notes can always be exchanged at the Bank of England for new notes at any time after this date.

Is that not what emiefele trying to do? Many of us always jump to conclusions without listen well. He said u can bring it to CBN to deposit after the deadline.
This is not about the deadline for depositing old notes but about the deadline for it to be a legal tender. You can't just abruptly, within the space of 1-3months stop an old currency from being a legal tender. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world. Even a fool knows it would create chaos. The Britain you're talking about did this over a prolonged period. They made old notes to concurrently circulate and remain a legal tender with new notes while gradually withdrawing the old ones from the system. That way, you don't get to see the kinda of chaos being witnessed today.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Beremx(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
loswhite:
Have you verified the notes? Anyone can post any stupid pictures because they know ppl like will jump on it.
they are also carrying real guns. Do I need to verify that too?
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by loswhite(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Beremx:
they are also carrying real guns. Do I need to verify that too?

You have already verified that.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ForgetfulJones: 12:33am On Feb 06, 2023
oyin44:
See emefiele the idiot

this is not Nigerian currency.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by ForgetfulJones: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Oba93:
But this doesn't look like our #20 note
it's not Nigerian currency.
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by Yemimovich(m): 12:58am On Feb 06, 2023
The mockery goes to the initiator, and that's Emefiele. And he just failed on all strategies.
Angelfrost:
Not Emefiele sir....

Terrorists are mocking Buhari, APC and Nigerians!

How can there still be terrorists in the first place after you all mocked Jonathan for allowing terrorists reign in his tenure?!
Re: Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi by fredoooooo: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Kingzeez10:
Watch Obidients call it fake cos Gumi is one of Obi's spokesperson. Few months ago they want Gumi arrested and now he's one of their fav.
Thos obituaries are not normal , they work with the wind .. they blow in every direction so far it suit their selfish Arguement... infact werey tutu lo n se won ..awon alawoku
🤣😅🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.