Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I’m Losing It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Losing It (1356 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Losing It by Saintmary(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
I really don’t know how to stop thinking, not even for a second my mind is always faraway please help I’m slipping away....

I’m a woman of 27years, lonely, don’t have a relationship, not financially ok , don’t have any skills even though I just graduated waiting for mobilization and I planned to acquire one while in service.

I never actually thought about life much till I graduated, I gained admission when I was 20years and I actually thought I still have much time to achieve a lot of things in life . It was now I realized how much time I had wasted in not paying much attention to my life even when I know that it never too late.

My financial life has been basically sponsored by me Incase you are wondering how I get funds to live by. Last year, I got a casual job , did a thrift business though not something big but I was able to saveup and was able to live on that even now I still have something I can depend on without asking from anybody by living within my limit.

My relationship life has been ok too, I left my last relationship early last year and that was the last time I got laid. It has not been easy to abstain but with determination here I’m going months without it. I must say I’m lonely, I crave to love and be loved yet I don’t want to get into any relationship now because I don’t want to fall into unsafe hands and having unnecessary sex.

I feel like a failure like I don’t have purpose for my life, I crave for intimacy but even if I get someone who likes me or wants to settle down with me I’m not sure I’m ready for that now because I’m not financially stable yet.

Is there something wrong with me or I’m just over reacting?

Are you not the same person that is still communicating with your married ex?

What you don't understand is that most life issues are not isolated, something always causes something.

You refused to move on, cut him out, open a new chapter in your life simply because your ex promised to give you guidance about men until you settle down. (as if men are that complicated, it's just a format)

I'm not a psychologist, but if you want to be happy, start by removing old things from your life, old clothes, shoes, bags, school notes, married exes, ex boyfriends, useless girlfriends, in fact, anyone that is not serving any purpose in your life, remove their contacts and relegate them to Facebook.

You are about to go for NYSC which is a new phase in your life, carefully curate a good life for yourself, don't carry baggages along so you can enjoy yourself.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Losing It by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
You need a friend with benefit
Re: I’m Losing It by seguno2: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Ficklemind:
I really don’t know how to stop thinking, not even for a second my mind is always faraway please help I’m slipping away....

I’m a woman of 27years, lonely, don’t have a relationship, not financially ok , don’t have any skills even though I just graduated waiting for mobilization and I planned to acquire one while in service.

I never actually thought about life much till I graduated, I gained admission when I was 20years and I actually thought I still have much time to achieve a lot of things in life . It was now I realized how much time I had wasted in not paying much attention to my life even when I know that it never too late.

My financial life has been basically sponsored by me Incase you are wondering how I get funds to live by. Last year, I got a casual job , did a thrift business though not something big but I was able to saveup and was able to live on that even now I still have something I can depend on without asking from anybody by living within my limit.

My relationship life has been ok too, I left my last relationship early last year and that was the last time I got laid. It has not been easy to abstain but with determination here I’m going months without it. I must say I’m lonely, I crave to love and be loved yet I don’t want to get into any relationship now because I don’t want to fall into unsafe hands and having unnecessary sex.

I feel like a failure like I don’t have purpose for my life, I crave for intimacy but even if I get someone who likes me or wants to settle down with me I’m not sure I’m ready for that now because I’m not financially stable yet.

Is there something wrong with me or I’m just over reacting?

There is nothing wrong with you, and I love that you are thinking about financial stability as a woman.

By the way, how did you do seven years of university? Was it your course and strikes?
Re: I’m Losing It by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2023
seguno2:

There is nothing wrong with you, and I love that you are thinking about financial stability as a woman.

By the way, how did you do seven years of university? Was it your course and strikes?

Strikes and COVID

1 Like

Re: I’m Losing It by SIRTee15: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
At 27 u think your priority is to get a genuine suitor. This is the peak of your prime, in another 2-3 years you will be limited with choice and will be forced to compromise in lots of places re husband.
I'm just being pragmatic, Nigeria is very unfriendly to single women above 30 yrs except u very rich.
As per financial stability, u can go into freelance of your choice or digital marketing. These are business u can set up from the comfort of your room. Event planning is another business for ladies if u have the hustling spirit.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Neglect Their Mothers Should Be Cursed / Ladies, Please Allow Me To Say Something Here / Do Men Marry For These Reasons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.