Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills (29600 Views)

The Dilemma Of An Accountant / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Tonytonex(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Skyfornia:
How can you see 2.4M and still be thinking of 1.4M? No be juju?? Extra N1M is more than enough
you know I didn't even notice that 2.4 , I thought it was 1.4. I have to go back and check. Na wa for some people oh. As a Man, making decisions is key.

This one fit dey ask him wife everything , including nack.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Pojomojo: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2023
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.

One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away!

Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise

Be very careful of a pretending partner. A
pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see!

No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.
But remember, you must not be a wayward man.
JoshTim:

Mainland...., Annualized, and ofcourse who won't have a budget.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by zanshi: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2023
ko easy, aje

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by freddie009(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Don't marry liability, una go they marry fine face and hourglass shape.

Nigeria is hard not everyone will be wealthy, Go for a woman who can support you financially. Life isn't the way it was anymore, but No, you allow those lazy ladies guilt trip you that you have to take care of all the bills as a man.

You will end up being under so much pressure thereby leading to stress and early death. And the woman you slave yourselves will move on probably after 2 years or less.

Everybody wants what is best for them, nobody loves you more than you do. Therefore, don't let anyone decide what's best for you.

This life dog chop dog, mugu fall guy man wak

5 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by CallmeTrinity: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You are very correct my brother...

I have always known ENP's to have strong yansh.... It's quite unbelievable that Persephone1 have a soft one.

Comrade I can see you are in need of reorientation. ENPs do not have soft yansh ,she must have done inplant.

ENPs are doomed with hard ostrich egg shell like yanshes

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Pojomojo: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Charles, are you married?
Charlesedet:

Go for offer A, struggle with the distance and try to meet up early at work and wen ur rent is due, secure an accommodation closer to offer A location

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by PlayMaker14: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Comrade I can see you are in need of reorientation. ENPs do not have soft yansh ,she must have done inplant.

ENPs are doomed with hard ostrich egg shell like yanshes
Zonefree ohhhhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comrade, this comment is laced with Atarodo pepper 🌶️
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by JoshTim: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Pojomojo:
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.

One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that. Please stay away!

Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise

Be very careful of a pretending partner. A
pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see!

No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.
But remember, you must not be a wayward man.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by boxer022(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2023
I believe offer A will be good for him looking at his present location of residence. Transportation being the key element, if it will cost him about 3k a day both to and fro, at the end of the month it will be 90k. He still has 110k to himself. Option B if it cost him about 2k a day for transport, by month end he has only 60k left for him. Option C offers accomodation, how will it be deducted from his salary? My advice is for him to go for offer A.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by JoshTim: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Pojomojo:
Marry her now, time waits for no one and if you would not marry let her go than waste her time. You can buy a land it depends on you. 50k every month in a year is 600k that's already a plot in badagry
600k land in Badagry....hàáà

I will marry her, she is still in school and she is more or a liability now. She should earn too

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by JoshTim: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Pojomojo:
Kindly create one to keep you on track & financially discipline and only buy things that are important.

Thanks
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by CallmeTrinity: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Zonefree ohhhhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comrade, this comment is laced with Atarodo pepper 🌶️

That brother is lost!!!. Last I heard he was seen on his knees in a brothel in ojuelegba proposing marriage to an ashewo ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by iammolise(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Olasyke:
I don't think he should go for those jobs.
He should keep on looking. God would definitely provide a befitting job for him.
This is how we lose Life changing opportunities "God will provide a befitting job"... God won't come down and provide for anybody, he has given you all the resources you need to make it in life; Ability, health, friends and more importantly 'brain' to have Sense to make two life changing decisions, either to breakthrough or to failure... Let him consider all factors and advantages, Salary, welfare, distance from his house before picking his choice.
If you keep waiting for God to come down from heaven to provide opportunities for you you'll be backward all the rest of your Life.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by do4luv14(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=120646422][/quote]

This is a very simple solution,
How far is Alimosho to the 3 options, The Nearest should be his choice,
that Ibeju lekki, is a no no, too far,
his choices are between Apapa and VI

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by FirstbornWds: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2023
IyaTola:
If I was an expert as you claimed, I would not bring it here cool

Here's my take on the question:

When considering the three job offers, it's important to weigh the financial benefits against your personal goals and priorities. Based on the information provided, it seems that Offer C is the best option for you.

Firstly, let's look at the salary. Both Offer B and Offer C offer the same net salary of =N=1.44 million. However, Offer C provides additional benefits that make it more attractive. The HMO (health maintenance organization) is a significant benefit that can provide peace of mind for you and your family. Additionally, the fact that the company is in talks with multiple HMO's suggests that they are making an effort to provide a comprehensive health plan for their employees. The pension plan is another important benefit that can secure your financial future, especially as you have a young family to care for.

The leave allowance and the potential for a 13th month salary are also valuable benefits that could provide added financial stability and security. The 13th month salary is dependent on the performance of the company, but the fact that it is a possibility shows that the company is willing to reward its employees for their hard work. Accommodation is also a valuable benefit as it can significantly reduce your living expenses.

Finally, the requirement to work on Saturdays, although an inconvenience, is only half-day which shouldn't be too demanding. Given the benefits, it seems that Offer C is the best option for you, especially given your financial goals of becoming a land owner by 2024 and your need to feed your family and pay bills.

In conclusion, Offer C provides a comprehensive package of benefits that can provide financial security and stability, and help you achieve your personal financial goals. The salary may be lower than Offer A, but the additional benefits more than make up for it.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by lynx200(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2023
I will advice the guy to take option C due to the accomodation and attached benefits. But what he should know is none of these jobs can help him get a land or even build a house.

So, set aside some money and learn an extra skill. Since you're in finance, there are things you can learn like forex or crypto trading or any other financial skill that will enable you do a side hustle.

You can do this studying on your phone while transiting to and from work and at weekends. Get someone to mentor you, even if you have to pay.

It's going to be hard due to your family. But it's because of them you have to do this. By the time you're proficient in these skills after some time, you might not need the job anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by maasoap(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Firstly, it would have been better posted in the family section to get advice from experience mama and papa not those dolts who have turned the thread to a gusting venue for their xcapades

Secondly, you need to get a job forts before thinking of owing a land, it good ita good goal you have set for yourself but nothing good comes easy and nothing will be handed over to you o a platter of gold

In addition, you didn't state your age, the number of children

Nice contribution

Finally, based on your goal options C is viable provided your wife is working or doing business.

Selah!
Option C can't be the best just because of accommodation. The difference between A and C is 1m naira. Plus no HMO yet (I think he was referring to health insurance).

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by newnigerdelta00: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
First of all, this is Nairaland Forum, not your father's property, I can comment on any thread I want.

Most of you will be forming Life coach on different social media platforms, but when Agbada hook barbwire, you guys will run down here soliciting for our advice.

As an expert, give the person your advice first.

Don't mind Dem

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Acehart: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Choose option A.

His sacrifices will be many. Words will be insufficient to describe the sacrifices he will make.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by maasoap(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Oponu it per annum

It is per annum! And so? The real Oponu here is you
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Hamachi(f): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Tonytonex:
lose her as in how?
She will marry another man. Or be fvcking another man. That'd be heartless and wickedness.
Most men that stay away from their wife usually have people in the location they have helping them sexually so also the wife. Ask men on the island. Ataga is a good example
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Hamachi(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Charlesedet:

Go for offer A, struggle with the distance and try to meet up early at work and wen ur rent is due, secure an accommodation closer to offer A location
Have you considered his a married man and not a Bachelor, he fats bills such as PHCN, school fees, feeding, rent and daily expenses. Do you even know how much it cost to rent an apartment in Lekki?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by maasoap(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Vawulence 😂 people. You guys v succeeded in caging IyaTola. Yet we v not seen the advise from any of you.

To the topic, the least worst to pick from is job A.
The money is higher and he should endure whatever stress that comes from it. The first priority now is ability to survive n bring something home.
Meanwhile, dunno why men start family without having good source of income.
It's not compulsory to v a family. Yet, na me Sweetplum talk am. Why ll I suffer others cos I want to do what my mates are doing?
I ll rather survive first, get some stability before starting a family. Hence, any man that must marry me must be richer than me.
He must prove that all things being equal, he has the ability to take care of himself, me, kids and the family in extension to his kins and my kins.

This is why men die early, the expectation and financial burden you put on them is just too much. Na by force for you to get married?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Hamachi(f): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2023
You didn't include feeding & factor in raining season plus he most likely would be useless at night.
boxer022:
I believe offer A will be good for him looking at his present location of residence. Transportation being the key element, if it will cost him about 3k a day both to and fro, at the end of the month it will be 90k. He still has 110k to himself. Option B if it cost him about 2k a day for transport, by month end he has only 60k left for him. Option C offers accomodation, how will it be deducted from his salary? My advice is for him to go for offer A.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by macho44(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Then no need bringing it here.

Advice that person in your DM...
PlayMaker, u sef too dey play. U like QUARREL pass fight grin grin grin

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by livenija: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2023
IyaTola:
if you don't have anything, you should not have made any comment. Kindly leave the thread.
Don't b stupid

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2023
macho44:

PlayMaker, u sef too dey play. U like QUARREL pass fight grin grin grin
Na to "Addsense" for this forum I dey do like you. 😁😄

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by leisuretym: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
IyaTola:
if you don't have anything, you should not have made any comment. Kindly leave the thread.

At least you won’t fight your landlord again

Stay away from any job that offer free accommodation, you will have no hidden place.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by jelinco1982(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=120646422][/quote] Pls advice the person yourself and let us enjoy our sunday in peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Hamachi(f): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
This lady always copying posts from the social media and posting it as hers.
Oga share the link where it was copied.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Hamachi(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin
leisuretym:

At least you won’t fight your landlord again

Stay away with any job that have you accommodation, you will have no hidden place.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Tonytonex(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hamachi:
Most men that stay away from their wife usually have people in the location they have helping them sexually so also the wife. Ask men on the island. Ataga is a good example
I see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.