Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills (29598 Views)

The Dilemma Of An Accountant / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by macho44(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Na to "Addsense" for this forum I dey do like you. 😁😄
Ma Niggy grin, Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin grin

Jay, today na Sunday o cheesy
Una don handle that one naa😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by PlayMaker14: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
macho44:

Ma Niggy grin, Happy Sunday
Wish you same my Oga.🙂

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by GboyegaD(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pojomojo:
I don't understand, are you saying he moves his family to a close proximity to the work place?
What if, the Wife is working or doing business close to the location they resides? Are you suggesting the wife quits the business or resigns and relocate?

They are all options that needs be considered. He knows his situation and I am sure he wouldn't move them if that isn't in the best interest of his family.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Hamachi(f): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Acehart:
Choose option A.

His sacrifices will be many. Words will be insufficient to describe the sacrifices he will make.
What are the sacrifices?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Zonefree(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Munzy14:

Una don handle that one naa😂😂😂😂
Which one, bro grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:

Which one, bro grin
Expert coach of Enyimba fc of Aba🤣🤣
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Zonefree(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Munzy14:

Expert coach of Enyimba fc of Aba🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

Easy Baba

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by olarent: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please someone should move it to the front page.
The shady deal of those manager in a major marketer fuel station. Total,Mrs and the like.
A total fueling station located at itori along abeokuta Express has a fuel and refuse selling it at the rate of #189 as other major marketer do,what the manager does is simple connived with the truck bringing the fuel and sell it off to a private depot that is not major marketer to sell it as high as 350,the total,fuelling station and major marketer, efcc,icpc should work to stop this act from those big marketer each station manager.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by zoomman(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

Daily.
Didn't you see where it said daily pay?
Maybe you should read it again.
Can't u do without Insulting people?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by olarent: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please someone should move it to the front page.
The shady deal of those manager in a major marketer fuel station. Total,Mrs and the like.
A total fueling station located at itori along abeokuta Express has a fuel and refuse selling it at the rate of #189 as other major marketer do,what the manager does is simple connived with the truck bringing the fuel and sell it off to a private depot that is not major marketer to sell it as high as 350,the total,fuelling station and major marketer, efcc,icpc should work to stop this act from those big marketer each station manager.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Obitroy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=120646422]

Please dis looking like the trending jobs opportunities all over town now..this na trap if u like go and inbox or send emails to this person about he or she helping you get this can off job then they net will also catch you join
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Zonefree:

I know you didn't sleep well last night. The thought of that ENP soft nyash kept you vigil grin cheesy

What is ENP bikonu?

I hope it is not what I am thinking o... I mean Evening Ne...
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by padi94(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Go for A, take 1 million and put away for investment
Use 800 to pay your bills and feed the mouths, the remaining 400 should be saved...

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by tfelicityk(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Well, as for me he should understand his basic INTEREST. Then he should work on it. He has already been given the privileged to have knowledge of the net salary and other benefits attached to the three jobs.
I wish him good luck...

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Firstly, it would have been better posted in the family section to get advice from experience mama and papa not those dolts who have turned the thread to a gusting venue for their xcapades

Secondly, you need to get a job forts before thinking of owing a land, it good ita good goal you have set for yourself but nothing good comes easy and nothing will be handed over to you o a platter of gold

In addition, you didn't state your age, the number of children

Finally, based on your goal options C is viable provided your wife is working or doing business.

Selah!

You started well but ended it wrongly.

Option C can never be the best option for him just because of accommodation that he can get with 400k to 500k from the first option and still earn more without workplace monitoring that is common in workplace accommodations.

If he wants to consider anything, he should consider the payment first, then flexibility of the job, should in case he has other plans and so on.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by olaodun: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
it seems Offer A is the best though you did not state the nature of the job in terms of ownership , structure and prospects, such as job security however take Offer A , develop yourself you either sleep in the office Monday to Friday or sleep with friends close the your office such as custain,Gbagada Iyano Oworo etc and go home on weekend . All the best

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by zsamorano(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pojomojo:
Do you know the effects of stress on the human body?
Ijagemo is a stress on its own baba.... If u know where that guy dey live, u won't talk about stress here. Only one road enter that community. Others are just water. That place is a slum.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by zsamorano(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
dafeoroyo:

O boy, hear place name

Ijagemo
Ijedodo
Ijegun

Na wah o
Ijagemo no be am. I don't know about now Sha. That place na slum

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Acehart: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hamachi:
What are the sacrifices?

Hi,

He lives in the Ijegun-Igando axis. He also has at least five dependents- wife, two kids, and parents. With a salary of 200k per month, nearly everything will be used to care for them.

The first month will be very difficult, as he’ll be commuting everyday, spending close to N3400 per day, right now. Return trips back home will take at least 3,5 hours, on the average (Eko bridge is closed for now). As he settles in, he may find some colleagues who own cars and reside on the mainland. There’ll be days he may have to sleep in the office especially during the rainy season. (Some people sleep permanently in their offices throughout the weekdays, and return home on Fridays).

Let’s look at how his budget will look like:

1. Electricity- 8k
2. Security and LAWMA- 4100
3. Home provision- 120k
4. Daddy and Mummy- 20k
5. Savings for next year’s rent- 20k
6. Transport- 82k (this is why he may sleep in the office 🥲)
6. Lunch (I pray his wife prepares food for him before he sets out for the day): 28k, unless he eats Boli everyday.

Regarding transport, there are lots of people who convey people to the island with their personal cars for a fraction of what they’ll pay for public transport. However, one has to pay lump sum per month.

If he doesn’t have a supportive wife, he’ll pass through hell. You see up there that there isn’t space for any personal delights, not even mobile phone data.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Luak(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
The heading of the thread made me think I'll be reading some advice on mentorship for family men

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by chapwiz(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
The Best choice is option A, you are looking for money and you still have pension and NHF so..

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by kayrukky: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Go for option C. You have Accommodation plus you will not have to pay for daily transportation.

If you go for option A, from Ijagemo - V.I., you might be spending like 5k per week for transport, which will amount to 260K. Add the cost of rent to it. Plus the amount of time you will spend in commuting to and fro on daily basis.

Above all, consider the strength of the company you want to work for in terms of job security.

I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by marcelbli: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=120646422][/quote]
I don't think you have stated what I believe should be the most important consideration here; Is this a job you want to make a career out of? Or is it just to 'hold body'. Second, what is the prospect for progression within the company? (this may even be the biggest consideration).

Judging from only the information you have stated here; Option C may be the best for you as they seem to be the better structured. A big downside here is that you will be removing yourself from mainstream business circles and won't be able to quickly respond to better job opportunities.

However, you are not only considering for yourself as you are a family man. Things like how ur current housing situation will be impacted, your wife's employability as a result of the change and ur kid's schooling are all very weighty things you have to consider.

Goodluck with your choice.

4 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by HomeTutorsPro: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
zoomman:

Can't u do without Insulting people?
Where is the insult there now?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Go with offer A, till you get another job
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by darediamond(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
First of all, this is Nairaland Forum, not your father's property, I can comment on any thread I want.

Most of you will be forming Life coach on different social media platforms, but when Agbada hook barbwire, you guys will run down here soliciting for our advice.

As an expert, give the person your advice first.
Thug you be!!
grin grin grin
No time!
You be Adolf Hitler?
grin
chai! "when agbada hook babwire" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Metronomy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
To the best of my knowledge and my opinion.

Offer C is the best, with time, you can still move your family closer to yourself at Ibeju Lekki( still many affordable accomodations there)

Offer B will exhaust you, you may not even see Capital not to talk of profit grin

Offer A is just having bigger cash but, imagine you leaving house very early and getting home late very tired for 5 days a week, even your productivity will diminish.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by 460olapitan: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na this English Regina Daniels dey use till Ned knack am Belle. Na here we dey.Na this English Regina Daniels dey use till Ned knack am Belle. Na here we dey....
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Brownshoe: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Whenever I see such a story, I remember the story of a mad man in a psychiatric hospital who kept tapping and tapping and tapping to
...see more
Re: The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills by Inali: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=120646422][/quote] I think the person should go for A. all those allowances might not be much. And Vi is closer than Ibeju, so accommodation might not even be that nice. He can stay in A and work his way up to earn more in another company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.