Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... (992 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Starpius1: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Lady breaks boyfriend’s heart a week after he took her shopping with his school fees (video)

A Ghanaian student has been captured on tape crying profusely after finding out that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

The discovery was so heartbreaking for him because it came exactly a week after he took her on a shopping spree.

According to his roommate, who narrated the story in a clip, the student used the money his parents gave him to pay school fees to buy the items for his girlfriend who studies at the same institution.

In the video, which contained past and current events, he could be seen being all loved-up with the girl after they returned to the hostel.

The bag of goodies were all laid out on the bed and he felt fulfilled to have made his girl happy, however, just a week later the story changed.

The narrator said Ghanaian rapper, Medikal visited the university for a show and when his team was leaving, the young man’s girlfrien was among the ladies they went with.

He reportedly spotted the moment his babe hopped into a big car that carried she and her friends out of school.

The boyfriend then returned to his room and started crying uncontrollably as his friends tried to comfort him.

Watch video below

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ghana News Place (@gharticles)
A Ghanaian student has been captured on tape crying profusely after finding out that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

The discovery was so heartbreaking for him because it came exactly a week after he took her on a shopping spree.

According to his roommate, who narrated the story in a clip, the student used the money his parents gave him to pay school fees to buy the items for his girlfriend who studies at the same institution.

In the video, which contained past and current events, he could be seen being all loved-up with the girl after they returned to the hostel.

The bag of goodies were all laid out on the bed and he felt fulfilled to have made his girl happy, however, just a week later the story changed.

The narrator said Ghanaian rapper, Medikal visited the university for a show and when his team was leaving, the young man’s girlfrien was among the ladies they went with.

He reportedly spotted the moment his babe hopped into a big car that carried she and her friends out of school.

The boyfriend then returned to his room and started crying uncontrollably as his friends tried to comfort him.

Click link below to Watch the video 👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/lady-breaks-boyfriends-heart-a-week-after-he-took-her-shopping-with-his-school-fees-video/

Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Patented: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2023
After using school fees to impress babe, he deserves the tears.
Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Hezzyluv: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2023
I have never taken a babe out for shopping and will never do that most of them na someone else's girl friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by phorget(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2023
The guy is a very SIMPle guy.
Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Berrityga: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Me that I like to quarrel with all my gf when I cash out. Lol. Just so I don't spend my money on someone that doesn't deserve it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by judatech: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2023
He expected to buy her loyalty with shopping...🤭
It's a school fees well spent...cos a learnt a lesson.
Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Gadafii: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
I hope he drops out as a result of not being able to pay school fees, so that he go wise well

Mumu boy, this is the fate that waits for all simps, trading your future for that of a useless girl, because she has boobs and vagina

God help liberate my gender from this evil creatures
Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Sucre6: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
I believe he will simp no more after this 😂
Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Rickmann: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Starpius1:
Lady breaks boyfriend’s heart a week after he took her shopping with his school fees (video)

Watch video below

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ghana News Place (@gharticles)

Click link below to Watch the video 👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/lady-breaks-boyfriends-heart-a-week-after-he-took-her-shopping-with-his-school-fees-video/

Guys won't just learn.
You deserve this suffering, SIMP.
Re: Lady Breaks Boyfriend’s Heart A Week After He Took Her Shopping With ........... by Autobot05: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
My mum and sis are the only women I can take for shopping until I get married

This is good for simps

(1) (Reply)

Previous Relationships Left Me Hurt And Broken And I Met A Great Guy / Ladies: Can You Allow This? / Why Won't She Leave Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.