Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze (26573 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by oneclickng: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:
If Tinubu condmn this attack I will cut off my dick.
Me too

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by asobo1: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthdeypain:

How can he. Its actually not the Fulani like this wicked folks claim but Tinubus OmO Ododuwa agitators who have taken turn to rape and plunder their people. Pathetic!

Since yorubas have made up their mind for evil, injustice, Greed, corruption, tribalism, ethnic hatred, Igbophobia, them go continue dey collect wotowoto

Yoruba does not have monopoly of wickedness, all man go hear am. If Obi no go win make Atiku win am, but for those wicked folks who do not care about their fellow southerners only their own selfish and wicked Emilokan interests their shege just dey start.

May God bless the Fulani Caliphate of Nigeria and may Atikus presidency be fruitful and prosperous.
May Atiku succeed
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by asobo1: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
switlily25:

Well,Yaradua was a Fulani man but he never supported any form of violence in the North.
I’m supporting Atiku irrespective of his tribe.
Hugs from me to you. May Atiku succeed

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Qatar2022: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Who will urchins blame for this?

Pathetic
Peter Obi and the igbos

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Qatar2022: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu useless and foolish urchins will blame Igbos now , just watch
As usual na

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by FreedomF: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Good day guys. Due to the current hardship I have decided to diversify and try new frontiers my desire is content making. Skit or prank. After weeks of planning I decided to start a podcast. I just stated today on twitter space. My problem now is that I need audience to co host the show cos is a talk show like the daily show with Trevor.

I will pay 20,000 each to the first 10 persons to follow the podcast and speak with me. I have been alone talking with myself since yesterday due to the current crisis.

My first topic you can find under media in my twitter account. Email Uyigrand at gmail com

Twitter id : betterpikin23
I look forward to your response

Thanks
Yours truly
a SIMPle man
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Skty: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Afonjas will never learn. Slaves
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
EruditeSupport:
By the time Atiku arrives, more power would be given to herdsmen. Atiku, a Fulani man like Buhari would keep supporting his kinsmen. Nigerians, be wise.

Be wise abi break up nigeria??

"Be wise" na for ur pocket.

You people that see all these danger yet somehow want One Nigeria to continue definitely have some hidden agenda.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
olgaa14:
What is happening in Ondo state? If Ondo state still votes in apc after this barrage of attacks then they should deal with subsequent attacks.

Voting solves nothing.

We are opting out. Simple and short.

Is it by force to be in nigeria or what is wrong with u people that always act deaf?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Coolsperm:
We have warm our fellow Yoruba Christian's on the dangers of voting for Muslim Muslim ticket, remember what Muric is doing in the SW, remember the Owo church bombing, as a Yoruba Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire

Muslim christian o, christian pagan o, hindu islam o...

We are breaking off the damned zoo.

What is u people's by-force attachment with nigeria? Shey awon alawo funfun saa si gbogbo nyin ni?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Corrinthians..aka...Oyigboupdate...aka..omenka. what have you got to say about this? angry

If it's IGBOs your uncircumcised destiny will be in full effects, ranting up and down the thread. Thank God for ESN..IPOB.. NNAMDI KANU and all Haters of terrorists. As for thiefnubuu zombies, FULANi Herdsmen will locate you or your loved ones....useless Idiats..spits

And one bastart naptu

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Fulani herdsmen should leave Ondo people alone. If they can't cohabit peacefully with their host, they should go back to Futa jalon . It's that simple

Fulanis never come anywhere to cohabit, talkless of cohabit peacefully.

They come to conquer and enslave. The existence of any other tribe that is non-fulani simply means declaration of war to these bastards.

So keep that joke away.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
switlily25:

Well,Yaradua was a Fulani man but he never supported any form of violence in the North.
I’m supporting Atiku irrespective of his tribe.

Yorubas are breaking out anyway.

Atiku and all fulani bandits can rule your household.

KKM.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
onumadu:
When you tell Nigerians that the election is about RUGA, they still don't believe.
But wait until Atiku or Tinubu wins.

Or even Obi.

As long as Nigeria exists, the danger persists. Why are you hiding the obvious?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:
😨

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
technuel:
Too bad
Very bad my brother. Wahala jam bad network. Insecurity everywhere.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by jude79(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Felabrity:
Who will urchins blame for this?

Pathetic

Every urchin thinks upside down, they will start blaming ipob, the next is to revert to their normal mode, which is to start insulting ibo

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by KINGS100(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Elrufire and Shetima's boys at work, let see who Tinubu boys are going to blame now

copyrites:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-herdsmen-invade-ondo-communities-attack-residents-set-properties-ablaze/
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Sholaayeni070: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Vote for FULANI again.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Theotimi: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Imoru and Arimogija communities don suffer o, go back to black power you were know for
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by just2endowed: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
EruditeSupport:
By the time Atiku arrives, more power would be given to herdsmen. Atiku, a Fulani man like Buhari would keep supporting his kinsmen. Nigerians, be wise.

The way the snake back out when his terrorist sympatheizers told him to withdraw his condemnation on Deborah deaths or else they won't vote for his political ambition.

Bandit will grow more balls when atiku is in power. Him go give them soft landing

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
EruditeSupport:
forget, all this one na political herdsmen from Apc, this is the strategy you poeple want to use before, it is emergence of peter obi that put baba lagos and his strategy in confusion. Few weeks to election we started hearing herdsmen again. Make apc dey decieve themselve dey go.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by AnanseK(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
EruditeSupport:
Southern criminals are enjoying, every gruesome crime is blamed on herdsmen. The owo church shooting - turns out to be locals . The Edo railway station kidnappings turned out to be by Edo Chiefs. I am sure this so called invasion is by Ondo political thugs.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Graficient: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Let death visit our polithiefcians tonight. Father in heaven let us wake up to the news of their exit from this world in Jesus name amen

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by OmoYoruba38: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Say No to another Fulani man and bokoharam founder.
PO is the best option.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by olgaa14: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
JoeEeL:

Voting solves nothing.

We are opting out. Simple and short.

Is it by force to be in nigeria or what is wrong with u people that always act deaf?
Hey deaf and dumb you could have just read my post and moved on....you never for once announced that Ondo state is opting out of Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Jostoman: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gossiphub:
Moh247 call your fellow Terrorists to order.
am beginning to believe that some of this attack are from apc because of Atiku
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by seunjungle1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's the reason why Asiwaju must come. When he comes, we shall deal with this menace accordingly...Owo attack and other previous attacks in ondo state were political placed to happen for political gain against Yoruba. But God pass them and we understand the tune they are playing.

RIP to the dead.

Asiwaju is coming, we shall prevail.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by fydence: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Lai Lai... He can never ever...lol

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by ablejesus26(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Righthussle:
We go see pepper for herdsmen hands if Atiku mistakenly wins this election

Well e better make We see that pepper then package better to sort out the foundational mindset of one Tribe trying to hold power for straight up 16 years,than to continue with this APC calamity again.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Felabrity: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ambitious21:

It shall not be well with my generation and my relatives.

amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / Sheriff Flags Off PDP Campaign In Ore For Jimoh Ibrahim (photos) / We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.