Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze (26566 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by clinician2x: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Afonja and fulani herdsmen are one. Hehehe ya kpotuba ya kpotuba
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
switlily25:

Buhari has always been a fanatical Muslim and a grand patron of terrorists unlike Atiku…that’s why the core Northerners don’t like him.
He is more of a southerner than a Northerner and he’s the best option for now.

U were making small sense untill u said best option. Who is the best option??

if u have nothing good to say it's better u promote ur candidate for who he is or keep quiet.

We all know who each candidate is none is a stranger.

It Is about the good, bad and the ugly.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by CaptainAyub: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
agadez007:
Tinubu will come and ask ondo people why they provoked the Fulani people
Then his urchins will look for a way to rope ndigbo
Then by Monday,the whole Nairaland will be filled with “Yoruba ronu” threads

These I have seen
FakeProphet grin talking the truth grin
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Passionate888: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Where are the cows?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by iamme1234(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu useless and foolish urchins will blame Igbos now , just watch

You are the most useless tribalistic idiot
Who is blaming igbos
Infact who are igbos
You are no body
Why una no leave lagos go to unabiafraud kingdom
U are such a lunatic
Ipigs
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by EDOLUWA: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
I have read several comments here politicizing this attack.

Tribalism and Region sentiments is the main killers of this country.

Thus Let us join hands to fight this menace of tribalism and religion sentiment.

If not we won't win the war against the banditry because their real weapon is our DIVISION ALONG RELIGION AND TRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by FuckDModz: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2023
grin

Where are the cows?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2023
The zoo has fallen.

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Chopcy29: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2023
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by onumadu: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeEeL:

Or even Obi.

As long as Nigeria exists, the danger persists. Why are you hiding the obvious?

If you know Obi, you will know that such things can't happen under him.
Two things inside Obi will prevent him from allowing this mass murder and sack of people to continue.
The first thing is Obi, and the second thing is the Igbo inside Obi. Call it double stubbornness if you like.
Once Obi wins, these terrorists will close shop. Permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Alpharey: 3:35am On Feb 06, 2023
As usual, Tinubu will come and ask, "where are their cow? Is Evans a herdsman"?
It is only when you identify your enemies you can be able to defend yourself from them.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Alpharey: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2023
FuckDModz:
grin

Where are the cows?

We will keep on reminding them!. grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Alpharey: 3:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Fawazzz:
Ondo needs Tinubu to stop the invasion.

Ok, they need a sleep- walking old man to rescue them from herdsmen attack. grin.
Where are their cows comes to mind. grin
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Bigchristo: 3:55am On Feb 06, 2023
copyrites:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-herdsmen-invade-ondo-communities-attack-residents-set-properties-ablaze/
This is a tip of iceberg compared to what is coming after voting another useless Presidential candidate into power, those supporters of a certain drug baron thinking they’re doing us, na una go chop breakfast
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by LONGPREEK(m): 3:58am On Feb 06, 2023
FuckTheMod:

I am Useless jobless bastard
I Senseless loser that ran away grin
I thought I was strong grin
My father is a Bastard
May I die in my sleep. World don tire me
na the next sleep you go die after I don cause you migraine
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Hessem: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2023
olgaa14:
What is happening in Ondo state? If Ondo state still votes in apc after this barrage of attacks then they should deal with subsequent attacks.

Most Yorubas mumu nah,they will still vote for APC because na Yoruba person dey contest there. Don't u know
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Hessem: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2023
One of the reasons Tinubu refused to go for interviews is to avoid questions concerning Fulanis herdsman. That idiot is always a sellout butt urchins will not realize that cos their brains is blocked with idiocy
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by orisa37: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2023
WHY ONDO?
IS AKEREDOLU BREAKING A CONTRACT WITH FULANI HERDSMEN?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by olgaa14: 4:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Hessem:

Most Yorubas mumu nah,they will still vote for APC because na Yoruba person dey contest there. Don't u know
Nah all tribes the mumu dey worry,we are just too tribalistic in the county.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Godwin25king: 5:03am On Feb 06, 2023
So they are back
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by pacespot(m): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2023
switlily25:

Buhari has always been a fanatical Muslim and a grand patron of terrorists unlike Atiku…that’s why the core Northerners don’t like him.
He is more of a southerner than a Northerner and he’s the best option for now.

Atiku that deleted the tweet condemning Deborah killing by northern jihadists is who you are rating this much. A Fulani man is a Fulani man, he will support his tribesmen come rain come sunshine. I don't even believe I still need to tell anybody this. So you expect Atiku, a bigoted Fulani man who plainly told Igbo they can only produce a president after him, to be the person to end this herdsmen menace against the Southerners? I don't believe anybody can be this dumb, chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by pacespot(m): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2023
switlily25:

Well,Yaradua was a Fulani man but he never supported any form of violence in the North.
I’m supporting Atiku irrespective of his tribe.

I know you are a Fulani man, just come out to tell us the truth we already know. Stop denying your tribe.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by ObosiUkwalla: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2023
switlily25:

Well,Yaradua was a Fulani man but he never supported any form of violence in the North.
I’m supporting Atiku irrespective of his tribe.

We can't have another Fulani rule Nigeria making it 3 Fulani rulers within the space of 15 years. Nigeria is not a Fulani nation. You and your SPV thief can go and roast in hell
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2023
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
AnyanwuSilas:
I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home? Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone? The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi, Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Minjim: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu useless and foolish urchins will blame Igbos now , just watch

I blame Peter Obi for this attack
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by James91: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2023
Where are they cow 🐄
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by boldtruthalways: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2023
switlily25:

Sharap!
Atiku is not an extremist like Buhari!
The same Atikuu that deleted his post on the brutal murder of Deborah. Pls Get some sense, don't allow common sense to elude you. I don't know why some Nigerians are blind sometimes. Is it not this same Atikuu that said what North need is a Northern President? Don't allow hate for Peter Obi blind your sense of reasoning. This election is about the survival of the teaming youth, suffering mothers and hardship in the country. Support Peter Obi now to help redeem Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by UncleKoboko: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
fak this shit. Come and get bleeped like I fucƙ my WHÓRE mother
Hahahahahaha
Just continue dey fucƙ your olosho mama grin
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by zoedew: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2023
EruditeSupport:
By the time Atiku arrives, more power would be given to herdsmen. Atiku, a Fulani man like Buhari would keep supporting his kinsmen. Nigerians, be wise.
One major reason to not vote for Atiku!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen / Bell 412 Helicopter Inducted By Nigerian Air Force (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.