Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze (26581 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community; Destroy Farmlands, Kidnap, Rape Women / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2023
onumadu:

If you know Obi, you will know that such things can't happen under him.
Two things inside Obi will pretend him from allowing this mass murder and sack of people to continue.
The first thing is Obi, and the second thing is the Igbo inside Obi. Call it double stubbornness if you like.
Once Obi wins, these terrorists will close shop. Permanently.

And the hundreds of MASSOB members that were killed under Obi's regime in 2012 and dumped inside Ezu river nko?

You must think you're talking to a jewman. Mr man u better go and sleep.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2023
olgaa14:

Hey deaf and dumb you could have just read my post and moved on....you never for once announced that Ondo state is opting out of Nigeria.

Save ur divide and rule.

It is d whole of Yoruba land opting out. Including parts of Kwara and Kogi.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by occfx: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Felabrity:
Who will urchins blame for this?

Pathetic

ESN and ipob
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by ZombieSlayer1: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Aldol:

You are just too irritating , spits on your bald head
But he's actually right. Check threads of any bad thing that happened in Igbo land and see how Tinubu's urchins invade the thread to laugh at Igbos.
Yorubas are getting murdered and their property destroyed but you don't see any Tinubu supporter say anything about it.

It's actually quite baffling. Does it mean the lives of my Yoruba brethren mean nothing to their kinsmen? Or they're happy to sacrifice their lives for Tinubu's ambition? Please explain to me
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by ZombieSlayer1: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeEeL:

And the hundreds of MASSOB members that were killed under Obi's regime in 2012 and dumped inside Ezu river nko?

You must think you're talking to a jewman. Mr man u better go and sleep.
Remember those ones were carried out by the FG. You guys just don't want to use your heads. Anyways, the good thing is that it'll be easier for these herdsmen to take over the south west than our south south and south East. They already have willing compadres amongst your people. If you like, go and vote based on tribe or religion
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by JoeEeL(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Remember those ones were carried out by the FG. You guys just don't want to use your heads. Anyways, the good thing is that it'll be easier for these herdsmen to take over the south west than our south south and south East. They already have willing compadres amongst your people. If you like, go and vote based on tribe or religion

Now you know it was carried out by the FG. But when EndSARS victims were shot in Lagos, didn't we all castigate Sanwo-Olu and Tiffnubu as being part of the culprits? You didn't remember it was "carried out by the FG" abi?

Pele ti e. You are only faster than your shadow.

Emergency biafran. Ma lo ro ti e.

I don't do or talk Nigerian elections. I only do self-determination. If you don't like it, just pass over me. Simple and short.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by bigcasava1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
I want to hear tinubu comment over this or will he remain mute because of not losing northern support.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by ZombieSlayer1: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeEeL:

Now you know it was carried out by the FG. But when EndSARS victims were shot in Lagos, didn't we all castigate Sanwo-Olu and Tiffnubu as being part of the culprits? You didn't remember it was "carried out by the FG" abi?

Pele ti e. You are only faster than your shadow.

Emergency biafran. Ma lo ro ti e.

I don't do or talk Nigerian elections. I only do self-determination. If you don't like it, just pass over me. Simple and short.
People also said the shootings in Lagos had the backing of the FG so what crap are you spewing?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by Igbojew: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Corrinthians..aka...Oyigboupdate...aka..omenka. what have you got to say about this? angry

If it's IGBOs, your uncircumcised destiny will be in full effects, ranting up and down the thread.

Thank God for ESN..IPOB.. NNAMDI KANU and all Haters of terrorists. As for thiefnubuu zombies, FULANi Herdsmen will locate you or your loved ones....useless Idiats..spits

Don't mind those Igbo haters.Thank God for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu fir his timely intervention in establishing ESN to deal with Fulani Herdsmen........,..I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze by CheapHomes1: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Jack500:

Yes, I 100% believe Tinubu is far better than Buhari

What makes Tinubu far better than buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) / Photos From Xerona Duke's Bridal Shower / Aisha Buhari Arrives Kebbi State, See how she was welcomed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.