Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How I Got New Iphone In Church Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got New Iphone In Church Today (1533 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / See What This Lady Wore To Church Today That Got Pastor Confused -video / We Met In Church: How β€œNo Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
I lost my Samsung galaxy last 2 weeks ago, I have been broke and I have been using my brothers Tecno pop

Long story short I was in church crusade and I prayed for God to help me with new phone and money.
As deliverance was going on a lady violently fell on me and was scattering and breaking chairs.
Lo and behold as I got up I saw her iPhone on the floor. I picked it up sharply tried giving it to her but she was still rolling in the floor before ushers came and took her to the altar.

My brothers and sisters help me thank God. As I now have a new iPhone the one with 3 cameras at the back.
Praise the lord!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by overdrive(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin. U be thief.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by James39: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by judatech: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€­πŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
overdrive:
grin. U be thief.
God works in mysterious ways.
But the iPhone get password undecided

4 Likes

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
overdrive:
grin. U be thief.
I have been looking for the lady but can't find her.i guess it was God's plan

2 Likes

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by Quality20(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
So it's A guy not some random girl
Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by EmiDon11: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Op, i reset phone passwords...
Incase

Patronise me..

6 Likes

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by saratackit: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
repent yee therefore! maybe if you return it to her you'd get phantom x2 from her... cool cool cool cool
Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by Ikennaford: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
The phone is useless, unless you wan usam deh bang naive Nigerian girls, πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by Angrygoat: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Make police track u with the phone. Dem don cash out.
Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by Goodlady(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

God works in mysterious ways.
But the iPhone get password undecided
Real deliverance must catch you and you ll land inside police cell.
Anyways, since you were lying let me not press further

2 Likes

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by padi94(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
My guy na holy spirit go arrest you
Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2023
EmiDon11:
Op, i reset phone passwords...
Incase

Patronise me..
I dey serious bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by pussyeater(m): 5:33am On Feb 06, 2023
overdrive:
grin. U be thief.
Thief without gun! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Until you Jam for cell.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: How I Got New Iphone In Church Today by dnawah(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I lost my Samsung galaxy last 2 weeks ago, I have been broke and I have been using my brothers Tecno pop

Long story short I was in church crusade and I prayed for God to help me with new phone and money.
As deliverance was going on a lady violently fell on me and was scattering and breaking chairs.
Lo and behold as I got up I saw her iPhone on the floor. I picked it up sharply tried giving it to her but she was still rolling in the floor before ushers came and took her to the altar.

My brothers and sisters help me thank God. As I now have a new iPhone the one with 3 cameras at the back.
Praise the lord!!!!!!
u be next way anointing go catch grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? / Genital Infections, Skin Infections, Hair Infections... Treatments. / Can You Accept No Sex Relationship That Involves Billing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.