Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild (44368 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Notyourtype: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

Please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by cutecommend: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make una take am easy oooh!! The day you disgrace yourself in public, don't blame the ladies oooh... If they embarrass you in public or snub your proposal, don't think they will not see husband oooh ...

You cant just put people under pressure in public for them to accept you....

Be sure of your partner before proposing in public. Better you propose in secret...

379 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by ahmthankgod(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
You need to get mind for wetin i wan tell you. Go near the alter where their they do offering carry microphone and kindly call her out, do some little speech and you put one knee down by that time people don they shout with joy and ask her that proposal question surely it will be very suprising and romantic

206 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Mylordmygod1: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
When the day come, Firstly, both of u should go together when it is time for offering. on your way, just fall like u just fainted and it will draw the attention of every body.. Keep calm till your pastor starts to pour holy water and speak in tongue for u, then open ur eyes like miracle just happened and then suprise everybody by going down on your kneels with the ring in your hands. Thank me later

346 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Godada(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2021

Since you are so sure and of all the places you chose Church, this is what you should do.

Bribe the choir and the pastor.

Let them sing a special number.

Come out and get down on both knee and smile sheepishly with the ring in your hand.

She is yours after all.

Wed her immediately.

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by BegAt40: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
SIMP!
You don't know that Nigerian girls are baboon? sad

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Lilsameey: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
After i bought a ring and wanted to suprise my girl today after service, i was suprise to walk out of the church and headed straight home like i never had a plan..

i want to do it in a very romantic way, i've watched videos on youtube and thought today was the day, but i have not gotten the courage yet..

I kno very well she will say yes, as this has always being her prayer, but i still don't just know the best way to do it..

I will have to wait again till next sunday, as i told myself i will propose to her inside the church..

please nairalanders, i need a method that will be romantic, i don't just want to propose to her, but rather, i want it to be very romantic..

should i just walk to her and do it, or is there a better way i can do it to make it more romantic?

lalasticlala, please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks
Lmaooo, Man up and propose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Eze2000(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
ahmthankgod:
You need to get mind for wetin i wan tell you. Go near the alter where their they do offering carry microphone and kindly call her out, do some little speech and you put one knee down by that time people don they shout with joy and ask her that proposal question surely it will be very suprising and romantic

Until she slaps him and walks. You young people never learn.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Notyourtype: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eze2000:

she won't, she has been waiting for this all day.

9 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Notyourtype: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
ahmthankgod:
thanks

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by ahmthankgod(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eze2000:

Wetin this one dey talk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Notyourtype: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Godada:

Since you are so sure and of all the places you chose Church, this is what you should do.

Bribe the choir and the pastor.

Let them sing a special number.

Come out and get down on both knee and smile sheepishly with the ring in your hand.

She is yours after all.

Wed her immediately.

Thanks
Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by cooooooks(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Will your church allow this?

Do it during testimony.

18 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Notyourtype: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
cooooooks:
Do it during testimony.
yes, my church wouldn't have problem with it..

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
cooooooks:

Do it during testimony.
propose to me. Let's find out. ��

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by cooooooks(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
I've got to go to church first. wink
Lollittaa:

propose to me. Let's find out. ��

4 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Lilsameey: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:

Shut up! The days of foolish men proposing to you animals is over. May thunder strike anyone that ever proposes to Nigerian girls again! angry
Number one- Am a guy and Number two- Aye e ti ta pao bi popcorn.

24 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
But why propose in the church? Why not take her to Paris and propose to her there?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Godada(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:
Thanks

Don't mention.....what are friends for?

1 Like

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Notyourtype: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Radionigeria:
But why propose in the church? Why not take her to Paris and propose to her there?
thanks, but i want to do it in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by mikigen(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:
SIMP!
You don't know that Nigerian girls are baboon? sad
My brother he never learn this one dey plan how to kneel down carry problem again?
Can't u just ask her to marry u at home? Who dey even make una dey stress una sef when be say marriage itself na work u come dey worry about where and how to propose Nawa oo too many SIMPS in here

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
cooooooks:
I'vee got to go to church first. wink
*insert eye roll emoji*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Oga whatever you do, avoid crowd. If not, be ready to hire a photographer Incase if she wan disgrace your generation, you shout 'Cut!'. It worked for some guy I know

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
BABYharder:
Oga whatever you do, avoid crowd. Of not be ready to hire a photographer Incase if she wan disgrace your generation, you shout 'Cut!'. It worked for some guy I know
i'm very sure u're a comedian! Hahaha, abeg don't waste ur tarlent..

13 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Belafonte(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
You didn't go ahead with the plan because your spirit told you it would be the height of stupidity. There's still hope for you. Say no to syupidity

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Hezzyluv: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
BegAt40:

Shut up! The days of foolish men proposing to you animals is over. May thunder strike anyone that ever proposes to Nigerian girls again! angry

Wetin dey make you vex like this grin

9 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Belafonte:
You didn't go ahead with the plan because your spirit told you it would be the height of stupidity. There's still hope for you. Say no to syupidity
There should be a CAPTCHA on Nairaland to avoid Rorbot like you from entering Nairaland..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by nazicartel(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Notyourtype:

lalasticlala, please help me reach more people, next sunday is the day.. Thanks
brother avoid this means of proposal.... The best place to propose to a girl for me is inside my room or hotel ooo.... I no fit do wetin pass me ... Have watched many guys that have been slapped by girls young enough to be their younger siblings... E get wetin we deh avoid...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Wetin dey make you vex like this grin
I tire o.. Maybe him don collect hot slap during proposing before.. Haha

8 Likes

Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by Radionigeria: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
nazicartel:
brother avoid this means of proposal.... The best place to propose to a girl for me is inside my room or hotel ooo.... I no fit do wetin pass me ... Have watched many guys that have been slapped by girls young enough to be their younger siblings... E get wetin we deh avoid...
Let me say it clear.. If i propose to any girl and she slap me eh, her name will be sorry because the kind punch whey i go give am at that moment. She go regret..

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.