Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai (35152 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
lugiano1:
why didn't APC bring professor Osibanjo instead of the drug Lord weeing on his body? .... 🐪

Same reason Okoros left 1st Class for 3rd class.

Can't you read ? Abi na 3rdie you sef dey manage ?
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Chidex500: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Report card! Lolzzz
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Weedhustler: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr Pandora.

Mr intelligent I don see, after all d nonsense u vomited u no even get reach 50 likes,but d guy below had more than 200 + likes. Can't u see d clear picture that the people are awake.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

Lhordspy, if anybody should label another as being "unintelligent", it definitely shouldn't be you.

I won't even glorify your infinitesimal existence by asking what you've achieved in over three decades of your existence. That question only suits people who are recognised or envied enough to deserve it.

Your very nairaland existence practically points largely to a life of little relevance and unintelligence. The lone fact you can confidently commit your time, energy and resources to singing the adulations of the same crop of leaders whose governmental policies have left you in tatters and a perpetual state of beggarly dependence, goes to lend evidence to the fact that not every human with a penis is fit enough to pass for a man.

You cannot be this lost and directionless and begin to feel you possess the locus standi to adjudicate on the intelligence level of others. Just rest!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by NLPoliceWoman: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
RTR
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by GoodIsGod: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Rule 2
You must be sick you use you second moniker as Ihordspy to cause trouble and use this to report people who reply you. You are not smart at all.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lugiano1: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

Far above El Rufai?

How and why ?

Seems you're a miracle center graduate like this 3rd Class Dullard undecided
I'm just tempted to label you an idiot
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by NLPoliceWoman: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're as useleas as Tinubu with his diaper.

Shameless stinking pig .
Rule 2
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by NLPoliceWoman: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Perfectnumber6:

See this verified mugu when bandits wan locate before next weekend .. mtcheew
Rule 3.
Rule 2.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Misterone: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Peter OBI has replied El Rufai comment that he is a Nollywood Actor.
Obi told him he is indeed a Nollywood Actor and called on his colleagues in the Nollywood industry to vote for him so he can help improve the industry.
Wisdom.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUhiEULJ9k

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nollywood-actor-ill-develop-entertainment-industry-obi-replies-el-rufai/%3famp
What did you do in Anambra which is a major acting hub? Nothing
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by FreedomF: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Good day guys. Due to the current hardship I have decided to diversify and try new frontiers my desire is content making. Skit or prank. After weeks of planning I decided to start a podcast. I just stated today on twitter space. My problem now is that I need audience to co host the show cos is a talk show like the daily show with Trevor.

I will pay 20,000 each to the first 10 persons to follow the podcast and speak with me. I have been alone talking with myself since yesterday due to the current crisis.

My first topic you can find under media in my twitter account. Email Uyigrand at gmail com

Twitter id : betterpikin23
I look forward to your response

Thanks
Yours truly
a SIMPle man
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by IgOga(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chinonye2022:
The number of vote Apc will get wil determine the number of mad people we have in this country

grin grin grin Pele....unfortunately it's election exercise of free will and choice not mental assessment.....cheap and irrational propaganda won't win you support.....APC will win this election cos they have the best candidate of the lot contesting.....people want proven and tested leadership not failures telling us how they will solve Nigeria's problems.....enu dun rofo ( it's easy to cook efo soup with mouth) add Bangladesh plus China grin
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by kcbaba007: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Oh! Sooory, I can see you are pained, but, fortunately, this pain will kill you

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by izubext007: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Guy why are unfoolish, u said he his unintelligent, how many people has become governor in ur linage .

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by lugiano1: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Anyone who has refused to accept that this nation is bleeding and needs a man like Obi because of his greed, tribe and hatred will be consumed by the evil that is on the land... Your generation will not escape it...may hatred kill you.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by HNICEARTH: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wisdom
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Ournolly: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
casualobserver:

Clearly if you had any brains, you will know the losers and noisemakers don’t just disappear overnight. The process that culminates in “we haven’t heard from Obi in ages”, starts on Election Day…hence “start to stop” aka the beginning of the end, the start of his demise etc etc etc.

When was the last time you heard Jimi Agbaje or Ambode? The beginning of the end of their noise started on election day when they got their results….that’s when the stop to their noise began. The day Orubebe made that infamous dramatic performance was the beginning of the end of Jonathan. From that day onwards even though he was still president for another few months, he became an irrelevance, nobody cared about him culminating in what we see today…nobody cares what he has to say!! A similar fate awaits Obi!! The journey to irrelevance is a process that starts with an event and ends with sudden realization we’ve stopped hearing from xyz.
If you had brains...
Why would I be surprised you can't use tense properly?

It takes dumb and half-educated, local touts to support someone that does not remember the name of his political party, scores F8, calls umbrella - 'umbrelleta'. cheesy
Gladly, your drug trafficking, brain-dead overlord promised you 8 years in the higher institution but from the way you sound, I doubt 18 years will make any difference. cheesy

Also, why is everyone on agbado camp crying so loudly of late?
Kanuda midget has been all over live tv, weeping loudly and agabdo empty heads like you are sleeping on the internet, venting frustration. grin

Las las your drug-peddling overlord will finish distant 3rd after wasting looted money.
Muslim Muslim, ethnicity won't help him.

Eagerly anticipating your urinating machine to cry in Ogun as he normally usual. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by PointZerom: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Shut up.

A healthy man cannot say Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba gazelle gagalara in the middle of his speech

Those who're SUPER UNINTELLIGENT tried to interpret gazelle gagalara and they end up fooling themself.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by ChristineC: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Osidazz19:
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash that he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before is more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you for. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what at you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied for.

Rubbish talk.
and wtf did Buhari do previously? Nigerians are really shallow, you are a classic embodiment.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by ZombieTERROR: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

An urchin is unintelligent..
one came here to explain Bulabu bulablu

Hell rufai called him an actor to insult, demean him , dismiss his chances ,as unserios..
Hell rufai equated Acting as an unserios career..
it's an insult to the noble profession.

That's why Actors spoke up about the attack.. which is needless.. which is childish..

what does an urchin Know..
BTW what's gazelle gagaraga?..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by xevove2061: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard? Is this the best the region can do? No wonder it's a shiity place.

Hausas and Yorubas (90% votes & 92% respectively) would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku. grin

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink

Even if charles soludo decided to run, you will still call him ipob because you will still hate him because he is Igbo. Get it in your skull, peter Obi is not a igbo project.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by PointZerom: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
casualobserver:

Clearly if you had any brains, you will know the losers and noisemakers don’t just disappear overnight. The process that culminates in “we haven’t heard from Obi in ages”, starts on Election Day…hence “start to stop” aka the beginning of the end, the start of his demise etc etc etc.

When was the last time you heard Jimi Agbaje or Ambode? The beginning of the end of their noise started on election day when they got their results….that’s when the stop to their noise began. The day Orubebe made that infamous dramatic performance was the beginning of the end of Jonathan. From that day onwards even though he was still president for another few months, he became an irrelevance, nobody cared about him culminating in what we see today…nobody cares what he has to say!! A similar fate awaits Obi!! The journey to irrelevance is a process that starts with an event and ends with sudden realization we’ve stopped hearing from xyz.

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by searchlight: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chinonye2022:
The number of vote Apc will get wil determine the number of mad people we have in this country
unfortunately we have lots of mad animals in the zoo
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Winnersunited: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Osidazz19:
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash that he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before is more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you for. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what at you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied for.

Rubbish talk.
But he is far better than the Chicago boy .

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by ChristineC: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
IgOga:

grin grin grin Pele....unfortunately it's election exercise of free will and choice not mental assessment.....cheap and irrational propaganda won't win you support.....APC will win this election cos they have the best candidate of the lot contesting.....people want proven and tested leadership not failures telling us how they will solve Nigeria's problems.....enu dun rofo ( it's easy to cook efo soup with mouth) add Bangladesh plus China grin
this is the lunacy the poster was referring to. after looking at all the candidates, you concluded that bulaba is the best of the lot. get help.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by nedekid: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Only in Nigeria will a poor man see a billionaire and say he not have sense, that the billionaire is unintelligent.
No be juju be that?
Give it to Nigerians, we have mouth pass our pay grade.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by julaion: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Osidazz19:

Rubbish talk.
e pain you grin the reply from obi give you heart attack,BATsard urchins grin
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Evergreen12345(f): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
bitterness go kpai all ur lineage
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by KINGS100(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
You think you can get under Peter Obi's skin with distraction. He have shown you and your foolish Elrufair that he is the bigger man when it comes to purposeful politics. You are too foolish to see the wisdom in his responds. Let see whether your senior comrade in foolishness will respond to it and make himself look even more foolish.

lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Gucciblog: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
PureFace1:

I'm from Ibadan and a lot of Yoruba Nollywood movies were also produced in Ibadan.

Oya kill yourself.

We are talking about Nollywood and not Papa Ajasco
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Osidazz19: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
ChristineC:
and wtf did Buhari do previously? Nigerians are really shallow, you are a classic embodiment.

Dumbest MOFO. Go and ask your father about the period when Buhari was Head of State. Sanity came back into the country asap. That's the reason why most people voted for Buhari. Instead of dumb ass like you to ask from those in the know, you are posting rubbish like a lunatic.
Go home and ask about Buhari, the only people that hated him then were the drug dealers because he enacted death penalty for carrying drugs. If you don't know, go and ask your father.

Instead of posting rubbish, pls tell us what your IPOB terrorist leader did while he was the Governor of Ana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.