Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai (35176 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by nairamaniac: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard? Is this the best the region can do? No wonder it's a shiity place.

Hausas and Yorubas (90% votes & 92% respectively) would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku. grin

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink

Idiot!

Was it igbo people that brought out peter Obi?
Name the *Igbo people that brought him out*.
Otherwise keep your stinking mounth shut.

You would just sit-down in your dirty room and be cooking things that don't exist in your daft head.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Buksaylor: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr Pandora.

It's now I have confirmed that you urchins are truly illiterates...so you never understood the pin intended.I thought your drug patron said he improved Lagos..so disappointed he never bothered about education.Any way,just like he never attended one..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Zeezy81: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin

Just made a lemonade out of the lemon, no hard feelings
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by ayo2008: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

Back to sender

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Loverboi2cute(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

always sounding stúpid in ur desperate act to canvass for APC... no matter d amount of intellect u pour into ur writing,,,, it still manage to come out as stupîd... plain stupíd

dat's hw d other day u were explaining to us gazelle garaagaa... sorry..are u dis stupïd in real life like u sound

u're an insult to average Naija guys..a disgrace to urself

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Hpesoj: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
Why didn't Igbos bring out Charles Soludo with his 1st Class instead of this 3rd Class Dullard? Is this the best the region can do? No wonder it's a shiity place.

Hausas and Yorubas (90% votes & 92% respectively) would have voted him en masse. He would have pummeled Tinubu and Atiku. grin

Same way Igbos say they would have supported Osinbajo if he had won the APC ticket. grin wink

You are a liar and you know it. You'll never support Soludo. Several Igbos contested the APC primaries, how many did you support?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
nairamaniac:

nairamaniac to his useless homosexual father

Idiot!

Was it igbo people that brought out peter Obi?
Name the *Igbo people that brought him out*.
Otherwise keep your stinking mounth shut.

You would just sit-down in your dirty room and be cooking things that don't exist in your daft head.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Kelvin3476: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
sapele914:
You Hypocrites will suffer in that country, people that cannot give themselves ordinary electricity?

Always looking for someone else to blame, if not blaming others, they are looking for a messiah?
BULA BLA BALA BLU ( THIS MANS UR ARD JUST CRYING AN EMPTY CRY ) . U ARE A BIG FOOL HRD BECAUSE I DIDN'T CALL ANY REGION NEITHER DID I CALL ANY PARTY.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hpesoj:

You are a liar and you know it. You'll never support Soludo. Several Igbos contested the APC primaries, how many did you support?

I supported Ogbonnaya Onu and gave him single vote. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Hpesoj: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
PureFace1:
All mouth, what did he contribute to Nollywood upper eweka and Onitsha branch when he was Anambra governor ?

Only Tinubu have a verifiable track record of contributing to Nollywood and that's why most Nollywood actors and actressess in Lagos endorsed him.

Seriously I want to learn. Please help highlight how Tinubu contributed to Nollywood. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by SKYHIGHfx: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

You never know anything.
You guys use intimidation tactics and attack people like bees on social media. Many people are silent and just watching. On Election Day, they will vote their choice. You don’t use intimidation and bully to make people agree with your choice, it has never worked
The killings happening around na Obi cause am, vote for who you like na we go feel ma las las
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by zeusdgrt(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

See the way u confidently write rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by VERDA: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin

Be sensible for once in your life

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Kajaard: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

You are extremely dull and completely bereft of working brain cells.

Shameless urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by SolarEngr(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice reply
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Hpesoj: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

I supported Ogbonnaya Onu and gave him single vote. undecided

Lol. Continue to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Kayharry(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

You mean koolu didirin agba is intelligent than obi who choose to make peace with his response.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Highways: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

An old man that tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone is senile... Or don't you think so?🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by eurogee: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Ethnic bigot. You're pained and very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Killermamba: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

E be like say mosquito suck your brain last night, Kate henshaw was actually referring to El rufai not peter obi.

How far your brothers in Ondo wey herdsmen don kill like malu today, what are you doing to do about that. Balablu ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by clevetom99: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Lol! Jokes on you.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Charmingpet: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Even if obi doesn't win, he loses nothing because he will continue with his business and family. The masses will continue to suffer, we are looking at the red flags and waving them off. The ppl that will benefit from APC know themselves and u are not included, be wise.
Osidazz19:
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash what he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora's pathological liar Obi estuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before are more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied.

Rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Killermamba: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Troy stones at obi. him go gether am use am building another market for us

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by IfnobeGod20: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
What a reply and very subtle. Great mind, that's Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Hey Muhajadin, they are killing your people in ondo, oh never mind... for you once they worship like you, it doesnt matter even if it your father that they slaughter like ram.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Killermamba:

E be like say mosquito suck your brain last night, Kate henshaw was actually referring to El rufai not peter obi.

How far your brothers in Ondo wey herdsmen don kill like malu today, what are you doing to do about that. Balablu ass licker

No he will not do anything there, as long as he is concerned, the usman danfodio's islamic quest is more important than some dead brothers and sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Biggeststar01: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

We don't need your Nigeria, let tinubu rig and let's divide this shith0le already.

And PO is smarter than soludo👍

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Chrismania100: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ogbonu,listening to comment, really shows that your father is a childless father.
After criticising Peter Obi, if your comments is for us to vote thiefnubuu bla bla.blue crooner,with questionable age, health, source of income, reql name, after subjecting Nigerians to hardships and economic crisis, then you deserved to be stoned to death by mob.

Osidazz19:
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash that he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before is more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you for. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what at you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied for.

Rubbish talk.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Biggeststar01:

We don't need your Nigeria, let tinubu rig and let's divide this shith0le already.

And PO is smarter than soludo👍

3rd Class is smarter than 1st class.

Both UNN. The dullard did an easier course..

I can bet you're even duller. Great candidate for a brain transplant. Get fairly used brain. Ask a mortuary for the brains of a Yoruba. Go to Ogun and ask ritualists grin
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Chrismania100: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
That what obi is trying to achieve cos he will.decentralise that your yeye lagos you always boast of.You guys have been steeling from our south south pocket to develop your Gully Erotion West zone,thereby thinking it is by your handwork. You guys are nothing but a parasites to Nigerians with nothing to offer Nigerian economy.
Peter will distribute the common stolen fortune your bla bla blue crooner wants to agbadosed with all the touts he has been breeding in lagos.
Come February ,we will shock Thiefnubuu criminalss

TheChameleon:

We would have voted Soludo.

We don't want a dullard that fled the state he governed for 8 years.

Don't fool yourself. The worst Councillor in SW is 100x better than best Governor ever in SE.

Know that and know peace.

Everyone rushes SW. Everyone flees SE. There's a reason ... unfortunately your brain isn't capable of understanding basic concepts
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by dominic17: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
No, that description goes to APC supporters because no intelligent person will look at the situation APC has taken Nigerians to and still support APC not to talk about a candidate that is avoiding interview.
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Justpd: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Useless person

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.