Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai (35131 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by mikywonder(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"
That is what same Nollywood you are trying to famz; dismissed you as.

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across.

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

You are truly 'unintelligent' , Mr Pandora.

Agbado urchin

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Grgt0n: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across.

How can you be expecting people who tagged you 'unintelligent' , still unintelligently vote for you?

đź’Ż
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Lionnation: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin
you are actually the dullard here, the reply shows perter is far above the midget and the rest of you urchins in reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by casualobserver: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ournolly:

You will 'start to stop'.
Typical half=educated agabdo tout.

Clearly if you had any brains, you will know the losers and noisemakers don’t just disappear overnight. The process that culminates in “we haven’t heard from Obi in ages”, starts on Election Day…hence “start to stop” aka the beginning of the end, the start of his demise etc etc etc.

When was the last time you heard Jimi Agbaje or Ambode? The beginning of the end of their noise started on election day when they got their results….that’s when the stop to their noise began. The day Orubebe made that infamous dramatic performance was the beginning of the end of Jonathan. From that day onwards even though he was still president for another few months, he became an irrelevance, nobody cared about him culminating in what we see today…nobody cares what he has to say!! A similar fate awaits Obi!! The journey to irrelevance is a process that starts with an event and ends with sudden realization we’ve stopped hearing from xyz.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Advocate500: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
lovinagbad:
His message is direct to you gullible followers. After Feb. Obi will be politically useless. He will go back to his beer business
what message do Tinubu carry ? We have a country that is bleeding, tribalism cannot take us any where,I have always been positive minded , many of us supported buhari to what end? His people suffered more than others.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by turbotech11: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
So you think you made sense with this your bland write up & dumb reasoning?Your urchinating level na pro max ultra sha

lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by shimolv: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Truthdeypain: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

Yes. Soludo .

He's 100% brighter than this dense dullard

None is denser than your unsmart piece of father who should have pulled out soon before his 2 minutes expired, the shame and embarrasment he suffers daily would have been spared him.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lionnation:
you are actually the dullard here, the reply shows perter is far above the midget and the rest of you urchins in reasoning

Far above El Rufai?

How and why ?

Seems you're a miracle center graduate like this 3rd Class Dullard undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Omoawoke: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:

Urchins day increase oooooo

You never know anything.
You guys use intimidation tactics and attack people like bees on social media. Many people are silent and just watching. On Election Day, they will vote their choice. You don’t use intimidation and bully to make people agree with your choice, it has never worked
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cesearleo:

3rd Class Dullard probably thinks it's a compliment and not an insult. grin

Show us your degree certificate right now and I will give you 300k.....your time starts counting till the next 2hrs. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by NLPoliceWoman: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
RTR
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Truthdeypain to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

None is denser than your unsmart piece of father who should have pulled out soon before his 2 minutes expired, the shame and embarrasment he suffers daily would have been spared him.

The fagg0t should have laid down to be plugged instead. grin

I agree with your description of your parents grin
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Truthdeypain: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
TheChameleon:

We would have voted Soludo.

We don't want a dullard that fled the state he governed for 8 years.

Don't fool yourself. The worst Councillor in SW is 100x better than best Governor ever in SE.

Know that and know peace.

Everyone rushes SW. Everyone flees SE. There's a reason ... unfortunately your brain isn't capable of understanding basic concepts

Olodo rabata

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by NLPoliceWoman: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
RTR
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Franchise21(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

You, your generations and fellow urchins are unintelligent and blatantly stupid
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by fubsy: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Just as they tagged you, giving you a befitting adjective. You are still ignorantly trying to justify the 'tag' by acting like you can't comprehend the simple 'rejection message' passed across. That was an insult from the Nollywood guild not compliment. Mr man

Mr Intelligent, let your candidate debate with Peter Obi so that you can "justify" your statement in shame. If you like, do tribalism or sell your votes without caring for the future of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Danniedpastor(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Osidazz19:
This idiot thinks that Nigerians are just so shallow to believe and trash that he's saying.
Show us where you have performed previously. Even Buhari won because people thought that he will be able to replicate what he did previously. People didn't just vote for him based solely on promises.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary should show Nigerians where he performed such ingenious tasks before instead of just making promises.
Any idiot can make promises without any ounce of evidence to back up his ability to perform such tasks.
In the US and most advanced societies, your education is important but your experience and what you have done before is more important.
I will not hire you if you cannot demonstrate the ability to perform the duties for which I'm hiring you for. The best way to do that is to tell me or show me what at you have done previously to show your ability to perform the duties for which you have applied for.

Rubbish talk.
Only foolish bigots ask for proofs that are so glaring already.
Ekpa
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by TheChameleon: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Truthdeypain to his father
Olodo rabata

Yes. I would have supported Soludo instead of this dense 3rdie. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Mummiesboy: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Sadist don't go and hang your foolish self
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Gbemini(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chinonye2022:
The number of vote Apc will get wil determine the number of mad people we have in this country
Ori yin ti buru sir
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by Karemarealty288(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Get out....you think I have time for this bullshit.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice reply
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by macrodata(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
PureFace1:
All mouth, what did he contribute to Nollywood upper eweka and Onitsha branch when he was Anambra governor ?

Only Tinubu have a verifiable track record of contributing to Nollywood and that's why most Nollywood actors and actressess in Lagos endorsed him.
Since Obi became Governor, we no longer hear 51 Iweka Road Onitsha. He developed the area from a street to a standard market. Now they're making more money than before. Go and ask before you show your ignorance to the world.
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by ihimiray(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dis obi is starting to sound like a fraud...na everything he wan fix like he is a superhuman...later now when he gets there na buhari he go blame tire
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by fuelsaver: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peter Obi is just the best amongst other contestants. So for those who still have sound assessment and judgement in this country, Peter Obi remains our choice for the job. Vote for Peter Obi to stop the stealings and corruption ravaging the country.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by yassinattah(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

You’re the unintelligent one
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by nairanaira12: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
"Unintelligent person"

Unfortunately, no one will tell you that you are the one sounding as if your Brain has been Replaced with sawdust
Re: Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai by theforemost: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tinibu's Lagos ( first 2)
Vs
Peter Obi's Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / We Are Disappointed With Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections — US / Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.