Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) (16180 Views)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Mowoe(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
H
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by onomeabuja: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kETKXRyaXDs

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/05/emefiele-deceived-buhari-over-naira-redesign-says-oshiomhole/
What is even wrong with these thieves in APC
with the whole happening in this country it's d currency that all the useless apcshit people are talking about abi Thieves!!!

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Chetas81(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Who cares, those gullible criminals ELERIBURUKU CITIZENS who want collect money from TINUBU before they vote him will cry till tomorrow
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Timiolutomi: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Politicians playing politics with human life, restricting their means of livelihood and causing them pain in the name of election.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Jessewizy(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2023
This one pepper them. Oga meffy, Na man you be joor.
Just look at this dinosaur wailing like a wounded monkey.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2023
DonroxyII:
Now is not the best time to unveil these policies ....

If you throw stones in the Market e fit catch ya Family member ....

You wan Catch Corruptions but People are the ones paying the prices while Those whom you wan catch have already collect their new notes put keep for House
Then, they should stop wailing like a hopeless and helpless widow
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
apc fighting apc. grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by 07kjb: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
The prices of fuel has been on the increase since how many years now,this so called governors and elite never bothered to voice out because they own the filling stations,and they can afford it comfortably

But naira re-design that will curb inflation to an extent and stop vote buying they are flaming up

There wailing is not in the interest of the masses

Vote PETER OBI

Vote L.P

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by DonroxyII: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Then, they should stop wailing like a hopeless and helpless widow
This is Campaign time Bro what do you expect!
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Franking: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023
Everyone playing safe in order not to offend Buhari.

Emefiele has become the scapegoat.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Okay
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Abetterversion(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Why is Tinubu and other APC members crying over naira redesign? Are they d only politicians affected? It's lk they hv ulterior motive.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2023
U guys will attack oshiomole then go and buy 10k cash at 12k naira.

Did he say something close to the truth or not?

If emefele has only poured in 300 billion into circulation do u know how long this hardship will last?

To what end? Did they bring Emefiele or buhari in to curb vote buying?

What about our refineries? U sure trillions to print trillions but cannot use billions to build refineries.

No fuel, no light, old trains, bad security yet you all are playing party sentiments.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by surgical: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2023
Fools,did emefele also deceived buhari in 1984 when he also did thesame, its unfortunate that apc did not rate Nigerians,they think we don't have brains and can do whatever they like with us
Well they can't buy sympathy for Tinubu, they are members of the same party united in tormenting Nigerians since 2015,its Tinubu that knows what he took from his party members he should return it,we are not concerned or interested in their drama ,to derail our focus to remove APC from our national life,this is a task that must be achieved
These cankerworms we shall see them no more after May 29 2023 insah Allah
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Powersurge: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Corruption putting on flesh.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2023
If Buhari felt he was deceived by the CBN governor, then why is he wasting time in sacking the governor? Oshiomole should go and rest, Nigerians have gone past their lies and propaganda..
APC is a disaster that shouldn't have happened in the first place!
The mistake of 2015 will NEVER repeat itself.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Who deceived Buhari in 1984 when he redesigned the Naira?

These expired politicians and their Urchins are always scared of confronting Buhari, they will rather blame everybody around Buhari.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
this is on buhari.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by 07kjb: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians, don't let these politicians fool you.
Naira will be available in the coming days. I just withdrew 5k from First Bank close to my estate. Anti-graft agencies are beaming their searchlight on bank managers who are selling the money to the highest bidders.

We just need to understand that the CBN wants us to do more of digital transactions. Our obsession with cash has to end. Cashless transactions will reduce fraud and the cost of printing new currencies. It has lots of benefits.

I have been withdrawing cash from first Bank since last week just that you won't withdraw more than 10k
I don't understand why the masses that doesn't have up to 100k in there account will turn back in supporting this thieves that withdraw in billions

I found out that illiteracy rate in NIGERIA is up to 70% honestly.

Anyways my PVC is warming up to VOTE FOR PETER OBI come 25th of this month

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by F117nighthawk: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Bloody lair, the main purpose is because of criminal politicians who had stolen, looted and kept monies in their private vaults. It's because you are feeling the heat that is why u are making noise, your plans to vote buy the masses will totally be destroyed
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by broadman20: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Tinubu is the ONLY one with balls to cleanse Nigeria.

Atiku that I felt was ruthless...instantly deleted tweet condemning Deborah's death.

Don't count Obi...that one ran from PDP primaries. The cowardice is genetic.

Jagaban fearlessly confronted the Cabal not once but twice.

Bow down to The Don.

DONS are commonly used in the criminal world.

Thanks so much for calling him what he is,

I know you are a drug addict that's why you are supporting your leader,

A Drug kingpin will never be the president of Nigeria.

If you like cry from morning to night,

This is not Mexico.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Domingujo: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2023
I totally like your gave limits as the post you passed on has some uncommon information which is totally essential for me. BayCare Patient Portal Login
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Hendrixky: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2023
07kjb:

I have been withdrawing cash from first Bank since last week just that you won't withdraw more than 10k
I don't understand while the masses that doesn't have up to 100k in there account will turn back in supporting this thieves that withdraw in billions

I found out that illiteracy rate in NIGERIA is up to 70% honestly.

Anyways my PVC is warming up to VOTE FOR PETER OBI come 25th of this month

Not illiteracy
Tribalism
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by bluefilm: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Who can tell me why APC come carry this Naira Redesign for head as if to say no be APC dey in government?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2023
The way we like to shield Buhari from blame ehn. Is the president incapable of thinking things through? Even if he was truly misled, what is now stopping him from reversing the policy or extending the deadline till June ending?

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Cricketman: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2023
DonroxyII:
This is Campaign time Bro what do you expect!
Right from time, I knew that dis whole stuff is a political target and they are hitting their target harder, that's why batified bastard urchins has being crying all night long. I'm enjoying d show, anything and anybody that would bring APC down is just my concern. Batified bastards are only after their own selfish and personal interest
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Oshiomhole tell is the truth, APC and Buhari received Nigerians so don't trade blame. Who is the minister of Finance?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Konskott(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Are you saying that Buhari can be so easily deceived? It's sign of mental weakness.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by 07kjb: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Hendrixky:

Not illiteracy
Tribalism

You are right
But bro illiteracy rate in this country is so high I'm telling you
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Even olosho nor fit de deceived....not to talk of president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos / 2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.