Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category (44193 Views)

Tems Grammy Award: Tems Win Best Melodic Rap Performance / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Generalwoodz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
C
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by porthouse7(f): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tems to the world

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by MrPresident1: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
She try grin
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Generalwoodz(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
C
iGod:
Congrats Tems!!

Asake too will bring home the Grammy.

Someday! One-day! In the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Ogsirsolo: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is how incoming president Tinubu will make Nigeria grate

11 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Can only be a yoruba woman.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Freeeanijor:
Tems, a singer from Nigerian, has bagged her first Grammy award in the 2023 ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category.

The Nigerian won the award for her vocal and writing contribution to the smashing hit ‘Wait For U’ by Future featuring Drake and herself, making it her first Grammy award win after four nominations.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/05/tems-wins-grammy-award/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjN9ZL7uP_8AhW-TKQEHS1nAGgQxfQBegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw18H28aqAFgi7RN7agwcxBC
Nice.
Tems when will you declare your unwavering support and love for this man below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Freeeanijor:
Tems, a singer from Nigerian, has bagged her first Grammy award in the 2023 ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category.

The Nigerian won the award for her vocal and writing contribution to the smashing hit ‘Wait For U’ by Future featuring Drake and herself, making it her first Grammy award win after four nominations.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/05/tems-wins-grammy-award/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjN9ZL7uP_8AhW-TKQEHS1nAGgQxfQBegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw18H28aqAFgi7RN7agwcxBC

Omo Yoruba atata

Omoluwabi

We don't deal with drugs

We earn a living legit

God bless Tinubu

God bless Tems

God bless Yoruba nation

We need to Batifed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by YungMillionaire: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:
Nice.Tems when will you declare your unwavering support and love for this man below?

Tems is an excellent artist. She cannot endorse a 3rd class failure like obingo.

15 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by poncedeleon: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Kajaard: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats girl.

Wow she rose so fast from 2020. Nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Osidazz19: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2023
x9ja1960:
Congratulations Tems.

But I do hope you have gotten your answer with Tems success.

I do believe you have more reasons to vote for Omoluwabi Tinubu.

Don't make any mistake for voting for your brother who's a thief and failure

To back my claims , picture below

Thanks for your understanding bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by toxtimmy: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2023
What has Yoruba got to do with Grammy award?....while you are at it can you please confirm if she only work with Yoruba people please?

updatechange:
Congratulations to you Tems, you rock girl!
You have added to the list of Grammy award winning Yorubas. 😊😌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Weknowbetter: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Tems my favorite aftobeat artist. Keep making hits, this is only just the beginning!! Get your flowers baby!!
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by toxtimmy: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Obama is a fraud.

YungMillionaire:

Tems is an excellent artist. She cannot endorse a 3rd class failure like obingo.

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by LagosSuperStar: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2023
good girl
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

Nice.
Tems when will you declare your unwavering support and love for this man below?

No bro

She is Omoluwabi and not drugs children

She's Batifed and not obituary

When unreasonable Psquare are caving for a thief cause of tribalism

Our Tems is Batifed joor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Themilkboy: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2023
listen to her billionaire lyrics
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2023
toxtimmy:
What has Yoruba got to do with Grammy award?....while you are at it can you please confirm if she only work with Yoruba people please?

Guess you are naive

Lots to do

Is more like IGBOS into drugs

While Yoruba's is into hard work.

We don't compete with you when it involves crimes just as you never compete with us on hardworking

11 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by updatechange(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2023
toxtimmy:

Cos they’re the best… highest winner and the highest nominees😋

6 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Chopcy29: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2023
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?

5 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by africandollar: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats Tems! Omoluabi rere. cool

4 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Moh247: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations...
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

I didn't ask for your foolish opinion. Are you tems?. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Levels1:

No bro

She is Omoluwabi and not drugs children

She's Batifed and not obituary

When unreasonable Psquare are caving for a thief cause of tribalism

Our Tems is Batifed joor

The real Omoluabis are for obi. So am glad you identified her as one. God bless you. Obi is your president. Get use to it

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Goodlady(f): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations Tems. Nigerian ladies are doing well
FlipModeSquade:
T
Dumb ass
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by YungMillionaire: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

I didn't ask for your foolish opinion. Are you tems?. Idiot!

NL is a public forum. Next time send a dm to TEMS to ask her about supporting your 3rd class failure obingo

12 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

The real Omoluabis are for obi. So am glad you identified her as one. God bless you. Obi is your president. Get use to it

You are a disapointment.

Yoruba's leads other tribes follows

Obi is a fraud

We have only one Omoluwabi and is Yorubas.

Don't worry save this as I'm going to call you out comes 26th of this month.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by PrinceOfLagos: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Congrats tems baby 🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Jimbadly: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2023
I like Ayra Starr more than Tems.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.