Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category (44190 Views)

Tems Grammy Award: Tems Win Best Melodic Rap Performance / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by agarawu1985: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Luzebox:
who gives a Bleep about who u
just mention 🤣🤣🤣... people still know and respect Genevieve,mercy Johnson,Ramson Noah,mama g than this bozos after all this years...oga say na Yoruba names...why u no say na yorubas dey win grammy...🤣🤣...dey use style shift because u know burna na pH guy...

Ramsey nouah father is Israeli and his mother from ondo state.
So if he is to claim Nigeria he is a yoruba man.

Burna boy maternal granny is yoruba hence the "ebunoluwa" in his name.so Burna is partly yoruba too..

Mercy Johnson is okene babe from kogi state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Lacash: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Freeeanijor:
Tems, a singer from Nigerian, has bagged her first Grammy award in the 2023 ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category.

The Nigerian won the award for her vocal and writing contribution to the smashing hit ‘Wait For U’ by Future featuring Drake and herself, making it her first Grammy award win after four nominations.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/05/tems-wins-grammy-award/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjN9ZL7uP_8AhW-TKQEHS1nAGgQxfQBegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw18H28aqAFgi7RN7agwcxBC
Star Boi Effect….If u know u know🤓
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by DestinyNigga: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2023
PropertyScout:
Awesome. She deserves it.

Nigeria to the world.

Abi Afonja to the world cheesy No allow them break ur head grin
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Ajalalomo: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations to her. Now we can hear words from that arrogant Burna Boy.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2023
agarawu1985:

Add tunde kelani

That's too much.
Baba Kelani is bigger than all of them both living and dead.

4 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2023
Luzebox:
who gives a Bleep about who u
just mention 🤣🤣🤣... people still know and respect Genevieve,mercy Johnson,Ramson Noah,mama g than this bozos after all this years...oga say na Yoruba names...why u no say na yorubas dey win grammy...🤣🤣...dey use style shift because u know burna na pH guy...

Burna has Yoruba roots. I understand your pain. If your mother was smart enough to marry a Yoruba man, you won't be mentioning Mercy Johnson when we are talking of Kunle Afolayan.

Do you know who Kunle Afolayan is? He built a film village from scratch. That's something no one from your place, living or dead could do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Onize01: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2023
[i][code]She deserves it
Grammy no be anybody's mate oo
Anything wey wizkid don put hand na go be that
No be him oo na Grace 🙏
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

So I should vote Tinubu because of what?
Am yoruba?
No I won't allow such to blind my judgement. Tinubu brought us into this mess. I won't allow him to continue from where Buhari stopped. Never!

My dear brother, kindly be proud of your tribe.

I'm a Yoruba Man and I ewil never claimed to be igbo.

No Yoruba's will speak odds against Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Luzebox(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Burna has Yoruba roots. I understand your pain. If your mother was smart enough to marry a Yoruba man, you won't be mentioning Mercy Johnson when we are talking of Kunle Afolayan.

Do you know who Kunle Afolayan is? He built a film village from scratch. That's something no one from your place, living or dead could do.
film village...lolz...first... nollywood is not a big deal...dont make it to be one...and burna is not yoruba ...stop claiming him...and i can still give you more.. pete edochie..Chiwetel Ejiofor..rita dominic..uche jumbo..tonto dike..Chiwetalu Agu..Chioma Akpotha..Stephanie Okereke...aki and pawpaw...the list plenty...stop making noise...yoruba dominate movies...kunle is now mainly directing movie or writing scripts...most people dont give a shit about who produce movies just the actosr..most people dont know who wrote or produced game of throne ..but people know john snow... i am not even tribalistic because i feel even with the bad government ..every tribe in nigeria have done their best to push further
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Luzebox:
film village...lolz...first... nollywood is not a big deal...dont make it to be one...and burna is not yoruba ...stop claiming him...and i can still give you more.. pete edochie..Chiwetel Ejiofor..rita dominic..uche jumbo..tonto dike..Chiwetalu Agu..Chioma Akpotha..Stephanie Okereke...aki and pawpaw...the list plenty...stop making noise...yoruba dominate movies...lolz...see i am not even tribalistic because i feel even with the bad government ..every tribe in nigeria have done their best to push further

All of them put together are not worth up to Kunle Afolayan's camera not to talk of Kunle himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Luzebox(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

All of them put together are not worth up to Kunle Afolayan's camera not to talk of Kunle himself.
Chiwetel Ejiofor alone is worth more than the entire yoruba movie industry...when it come to actors and actresses dont come and disturb us...yoruba is not dominating shit..now i not saying yoruba are not doing well but you see that movie industry nobody is dominating...it is more like a team work...from acting to financing
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by toxtimmy: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2023
At this rate you will fall of the edge of the cliff and frankly you can run off it... Yoruba does not care if you fall off and yoruba Will not be there when you land on your head.

By the way Grammy is a yoruba name....you fucken tribal misplaced mumu migot.

Burna boy is from your anus and you can let his name stimulate your ass all you want and till you cum.

Wickedfacts:

Burna boy has a Yoruba name called Ẹ̀bùnoluwa it's from there he derived Burna.

You foolish akpu pig, I said they all have Yoruba names but you're just too stupid to notice.

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by iamsolasoul(f): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations girl well deserved
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by kinkydude: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wow!!!!Tem's rocks!!👊
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Levels1:

My dear brother, kindly be proud of your tribe.

I'm a Yoruba Man and I ewil never claimed to be igbo.

No Yoruba's will speak odds against Tinubu
I am yoruba. My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO.
Check my PVC below.
Yorubas will support obi
Igbos will support Atiku
Hausas will support Datti
Fulanis will support Kwankwanso.
Insane miscreants and gullible urchins like you can support Tinubu.
At the end, the voice of sane Nigerians must be heard.

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JoeNL22(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So, you ONLY want people that agree with supporting your 3rd class failure Obingo to engage you? You're not fit to live in a civilized society. Are you an ipig?
I didn't ask your for your support. I asked Tems. Are you Tems?....🤨🙄😒
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Iceberg3: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts this jetleeee favourite errand pigeon and thechameleon partner in coneheaded structures afonja "attacheeing" by force, Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!! grin:

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Levels1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
JoeNL22:

I am yoruba. My name is Ifeoluwa OSHO.
Check my PVC below.
Yorubas will support obi
Igbos will support Atiku
Hausas will support Datti
Fulanis will support Kwankwanso.
Insane miscreants and gullible urchins like you can support Tinubu.
At the end, the voice of sane Nigerians must be heard.

Insane miscreants and gullible urchins like your mother will support Obituary
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by olarge: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Have Tiwa Savage, Simi and Seyi Shay congratulated her? grin
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Goodlady:
Congratulations Tems. Nigerian ladies are doing well
Dumb ass
Furck you b1tch..
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by updatechange(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kog45:
Pls just tell me one thing you have done for Yoruba race but you are here championing ethnicity based on someone recognised as Nigerian for her contribution to music.. Mind you am a real Yoruba man but I will keep on saying no to tribalism.

A real Yoruba from kogi state, iranu.
So in your Kongo head, I can’t or should not propagate my tribe in good light.. huh?
Besides Nigeria is fast becoming lawless hence odua and Yoruba nation is inevitable. Let that sink in your head.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Goodlady(f): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Furck you b1tch..
Your father!
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by VibesTheAlpha: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by meobizy(f): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
If I catch this thick Yoruba woman before she turns 30, ehn, she must scream my name.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by JapaToDNext: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rihanna Perform Live in Halftime Super Bowl,

Says she will be happy, if her Son sees Her performance, when he grows up

Saying her last Live performance was 7 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.