Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category (44192 Views)

Tems Grammy Award: Tems Win Best Melodic Rap Performance / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / Burna Boy Wins Grammy With 'Twice As Tall' Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Brushstrokes20: 2:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Wow!... More honours to your kit sis grin

# temillade to the world
# omoluabi to the world
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Toks2008(m): 2:35am On Feb 06, 2023
You don't have to be naked to win a Grammy.

Congrats girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by mysticwarrior(m): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2023
Impressive, she has made us proud.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Wickedfacts: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Luzebox:
movies ke??..lolz..dey play..

Kunle Afolayan, Mo Abudu and Kemi Adetiba are bigger than all of your people, put together and multiplied by a dozen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:51am On Feb 06, 2023
Big Tems
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Truthshscrazy: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2023
updatechange:
Congratulations to you Tems, you rock girl!
You have added to the list of Grammy award winning Yorubas. 😊😌
Nairalanders l tire for una. 😊🙄
Lols just congratulate the nigerian nah

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Truthshscrazy: 3:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

She's Yoruba. If you don't like it, go to hell.
Easy on vawulence grin
Nor be fight calm down comrade
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Burgerlomo: 3:10am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by seeyounow: 3:13am On Feb 06, 2023
embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by AFONJACOW(m): 3:45am On Feb 06, 2023
I hope CY International of bamenda cameroon will not invade Nigeria with his thugs to steal the award?? That man is full of hates.... lazy youths lifting Nigeria up from the ashes
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:00am On Feb 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Tems is an excellent artist. She cannot endorse a 3rd class failure like obingo.
Young urchin , well done sir 👍👍🙌🙌
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by eyeses: 4:14am On Feb 06, 2023
Awesome, congrats to her.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Virtplus(m): 4:19am On Feb 06, 2023
What about burna normination any good news
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Originalsly: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Elxandre:

A shame Future didn't feature her in the video.

Was she available? ... consider although the entire video is just like 3 minutes long but it probably took weeks of filming. I'm almost sure she has her own projects she's working on and wasn't going to drop it because of Drake and Future.

I'm not really feeling this song.... but really she deserved it for Essence. Her voice .... special ... like Sade ... Anita Baker ... not many like her... songs can be classics.

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by tollyboy5(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2023
updatechange:
Congratulations to you Tems, you rock girl!
You have added to the list of Grammy award winning Yorubas. 😊😌
Una wahahla too much. Just congratulate her and move on.
Both yorubas and igbos are in support of her.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by tollyboy5(m): 4:31am On Feb 06, 2023
Wickedfacts:

She's Yoruba. If you don't like it, go to hell.
Are you the first Yoruba on this forum?
What's your problem?
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by KingOfBoyz1(m): 4:31am On Feb 06, 2023
iGod:
Congrats Tems!!

Asake too will bring home the Grammy.
who be this one grin
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by DSoj(m): 4:38am On Feb 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Bigchristo: 4:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Freeeanijor:
Tems, a singer from Nigerian, has bagged her first Grammy award in the 2023 ‘Best Melodic Rap Performance’ category.

The Nigerian won the award for her vocal and writing contribution to the smashing hit ‘Wait For U’ by Future featuring Drake and herself, making it her first Grammy award win after four nominations.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/02/05/tems-wins-grammy-award/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjN9ZL7uP_8AhW-TKQEHS1nAGgQxfQBegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw18H28aqAFgi7RN7agwcxBC
Tems deserves all she is getting now, she is literally the biggest female artist from Africa right now, congratulations to her, Naija 🇳🇬 to the world 🌍 road to winning Grammy Awards nor be beans
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by SmartPolician: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Honchoslim16:
She worth it

Deserves

This is big!

Congratulations to her!

1 Like

Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Tito24: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2023
Wow! Tems for the money
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by omoyeni37: 5:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Tems, very talented lady.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Chochovini: 5:39am On Feb 06, 2023
VoltageDivida:
Tens baby, my day one crush kiss
. Its TEMS not TENS.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by HellVictorinho7: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2023
Elxandre:
Congrats to her. She's amazingly talented.
A shame Future didn't feature her in the video.

Meanwhile Nigerian singers will talk about panafricanism and neocolonialism but abandon their African awards but chase American awards.
Baffles me. At least recognize the one in your home even if you want to chase foreign ones.
waste
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by kingyakos: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2023
iGod:
Congrats Tems!!

Which Asake
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by kingyakos: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2023
iGod:
Congrats Tems!!

Which Asake?....
Na dat kind of him song tems take win Grammy abi?.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

I'm an Igbo man and not a Muslim, I know what's good for Africans, it's the West that destabilise our continent and take our best brain, why should I live in the US or RUSSIA when chance is being created by Russia to build my home?

Russia have more nuclear warheads than the US, nobody will win a nuclear war, it will simply destroy the world, as an African it's better the world be destroyed and sent back to stone age instead the US will enslave the world, you think Russia is alone?
The US are hypocrite, what did Obama do for Africans as a black man? they rather used him to destabilised Africa, was it not Obama that killed Gaddafi,

Let’s be Frank, a multipolar world is better than one world order.
ParasiteWest:
There cannot be a right government until the West is put in their place. The interest of the West in developing countries is to make sure the developing countries remain impoverished so the citizens of those countries would find migration to the West for 'greener pastures' attractive where they're then exploited and exposed to modern day slavery. Their intent is to keep the West as a 'paradise' in the minds of the manipulated public. The West influenced the politics of Africa directly/indirectly. The right govt will get the 'Gaddafi treatment'
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Simeonjoe1: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Johnadeniyi:
Swears her delivery in that particular track was top notch. Well deserve award...

No b to dey make noise with beat up n down na im b music.
Not her delivery rather future and drake delivery.
That's her original song, future and drake were the ones that sampled her chorus.
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by Kingabia1998(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Congratulations beautiful queen
Re: Tems Wins Grammy Award For "Best Melodic Rap Performance” Category by GeneralPula: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2023
Chopcy29:
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?
Which state is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.